I've figured it all out

>libs btfo
>atheists btfo
>scientists btfo
>the Pope btfo
>the EU btfo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjh7UNHjtk&t=205s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNYUBGFuRUg
The bottom of the rabbit hole, the key to the matrix, the final redpill, the tower to babel has many names. That tower has been rebuilt in Geneva, and it's called CERN. There is the obvious things, (1)that it's built on genis pouilly the location for the bottomless pit in revelation, it's logo contains three 6's, (2)and they film stuff like symmetry, angels Vs demons, mock sacrifice, and games like (3)decay there. People still don't see this is the modern day Tower of babel. It controls everything from the (4)air we breath to the (5)gentics. This is the (6)matrix machine mixed with (7)eagle eye in shias movie. Geordie rose, head of (8)D-wave's Quantum computers is now working on (9)kindred which is building AI for the coming alien (demon) entities, his words not mine. I believe these entities are the fallen angels who fell with Lucifer, and are right now trapped on Saturn in hell. (10)D-wave is using their super computers to crack the key to unlock the abyss bringing back these trapped beings. Now is the time to accept Jesus, and put on the armor of the lord. We are accelerating faster into the end game. If you watched the(11) Joe rogan, Alex Jones podcast you now know what (clock work elves) are. Even if they are both shills not mentioning they are trying to use Cern to bring demons back from the pit. (12)These demons have been influcing all of history, and technology to their will. Look at (13)Charles Darwin, and (14)Crowley so many famous people channel these demons for knowledge and power.

Attached: 1462981812434.png (1440x2560, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI
science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html
indico.cern.ch/event/412241/
embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics
wlcg.web.cern.ch
m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/
anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html
youtu.be/a5qbaxYhbL8
realitysandwich.com/55798/machine_elves_101/
creationtoday.org/evolution-the-theory-of-demons/
listverse.com/2015/05/06/10-unsettling-teachings-of-the-eccentric-aleister-crowley/
breakingisraelnews.com/113476/temple-institute-certifies-red-heifer/
free.messianicbible.com/feature/the-temple-vessels-are-ready-for-the-rebuilding-of-jerusalems-third-temple/
youtube.com/watch?v=1KWyM4TGYFs&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=WIyTZDHuarQ&t=1s
home.cern/science/engineering/pulling-together-superconducting-electromagnets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do not be deceived we are living in end times and the veil is about to be lifted. the more information they sift through, the closer they will be to unlocking the door. Every timeline shift is one step off an already breaking branch, and soon we won't be able to hold back the floodgates. Everything with I have stated is proven, and in the mainstream.

I will provide all links in this post, and link them to the OP. Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.

(1)abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1

>I found that the town that the LHC complex is situated-Saint Genis Pouilly-was in Roman times called Apolliacum, the town and a temple being dedicated to Apollyon.

(2)symmetry

youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk

(3)decay

youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI

(4)science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html

>The CLOUD (Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets) experiment at CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) investigates the nucleation and growth of aerosol particles under atmospheric conditions and their activation into cloud droplets.

(5)indico.cern.ch/event/412241/

embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 60K)

Idiotic garbage. Watch the Thunderbolts Project videos.

(6)wlcg.web.cern.ch

>The Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) project is a global collaboration of more than 170 computing centres in 42 countries, linking up national and international grid infrastructures.

(7)m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/

Jerry and Rachel are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situations, using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move.

(8)anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution

>D-Wave's literal accessing of multiple-thousands of parallel dimensions, and in the words of Co-Founder, Geordie Rose, "grabbing resources" from them, manifests as what I term "Quantum Pollution"…otherwise known as; "The Mandela Effect".

Attached: 1552783804175.png (858x390, 12K)

>Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.

Attached: download (7).jpg (233x216, 13K)

(9)Geordie rose of Kindred AI presets super intelligent aliens are coming to earth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A

(10)m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html

>The model numbers of the D-Wave quantum computer is directly linked to the code that it was designed to crack. Publicly, the latest D-WAVE is a 2048 Qbit machince, but in reality there is a D-WAVE 4096, and this is the machine that will crack the code necessary to release the spirits of the fallen angels & nephilim contained there in.

(11)alex jones - aliens are inter dimensional | Joe rogan

youtu.be/a5qbaxYhbL8

(12)realitysandwich.com/55798/machine_elves_101/

Machine Elves 101, or Why Terence McKenna Matters
>The back and forth
motion, or crest and trough, of this wave is represented by critical moments in
history they callnovelty: the discovery of fire, the birth of
agriculture, the creation of theMona Lisa, the invention of the steam
engine, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and so on. "Time is
a topological manifold over which events must flow subject to the constraints
of the manifold

Attached: 1552431517596m.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

(13)creationtoday.org/evolution-the-theory-of-demons/

>plagiarism is correct, then the theory of evolution is Wallace’s, not Darwin’s. Darwin, who was practically an atheist, would not have been so open to outside manipulation of his thoughs, but Wallace was not an atheist; he was a spiritualist. He always thought that the evolutionary theory had come to him from his spirit guides. Suppose he was right! The theory of evolution is a deception from the devil.

(14)listverse.com/2015/05/06/10-unsettling-teachings-of-the-eccentric-aleister-crowley/

>Be that as it may, at least one such "intelligence" was brought into physical manifestation via the Magickal Portal they created. (A portal in this context is a "magickally" created rent in the fabric of time and space.) The entity that came through is the one pictured above left. Crowley maintained the picture is actually a portrait and drawn from real life. This entity either called itself "Lam," or was named "Lam" by Crowley. Either way, he considered it to be of interdimensional origin, which was the term then for extraterrestrial. In communications with Lam, the symbolism of the egg featured prominently.

Attached: lhcb_collaboration.jpg (600x345, 134K)

This is being slid so hard.

>Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

We are at the last pages of revelation. Satan, and his army is sprinting for the final battle in the euphrates. The key is about to unleash hell on earth through CERN it's just a matter of time, and right now they control the narrative.

breakingisraelnews.com/113476/temple-institute-certifies-red-heifer/

free.messianicbible.com/feature/the-temple-vessels-are-ready-for-the-rebuilding-of-jerusalems-third-temple/

Attached: 5679905067_df4124695d_n.jpg (313x320, 44K)

evolution defies the law of thermodynamics called entropy. dna cannot get better over time. if that were possible your car wouldnt need oil or parts and would never break down

cars don't selectively breed

neither do bacteria so the idea that humans came from microbes is ridiculous

what the hell are you smoking

>leaf

The US could have discovered the Higgs a decade sooner if not for the cancellation of the Super Conducting Super Collider.

Attached: superconducting-super-collider.gif (700x700, 249K)

they passively do, the bacteria with the best DNA will be more likely to survive, and replicate successfully. they do not actively selectively breed like we selectively breed plants

I don't know it could be three nines. 999

I love you schizobro.

evolution is a lie. How could we possibly "know" that any of it is true? There is so much "science" these days which is either speculation which happens to have some logical format, or outright lies to further the progressive religion.

We could build a new one in the US
youtube.com/watch?v=1KWyM4TGYFs&t=1s

Attached: VLHC.jpg (720x467, 190K)

is this /x/ now?

I don't know but I like talking about particle physics.
youtube.com/watch?v=WIyTZDHuarQ&t=1s

Attached: Matter-and-Antimatter-Comparison.png (1002x1406, 45K)

we really dont, unless we watch it happen on another planet or something its juat blind faith.

I believe in a more Tesla style universe with the earths magnetic field in a balanced spin with other planets propelled with fields touching.

home.cern/science/engineering/pulling-together-superconducting-electromagnets

Isaiah 24:20
The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls--never to rise again.

Attached: detector.jpg (276x183, 17K)

Some of this is right

I see five, more like 66666

Schizopost #1983839

I'm not complaining.

>Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.

I love you too plebbro

We are already Babylon, we don't need to become babel too.

Same, it's the mysteries of how god works.

Attached: I-pet-goat-google-earth (1).jpg (1359x695, 232K)

Do you mind if I ask what part your sceptical about.
user.

Attached: images.jpg (283x178, 12K)

This could very well be bullshit. Most "scientific laws" are just simplifications with analogies that certain people can understand. How do you know that "scientists" aren't purposely using analogies that only people who are culturally kikes or progressives can understand? It could all be a lie, and why are we still using "laws" from hundreds of years ago? And why do we treat these "laws" as additive? There is no reason to believe these different laws (e.g. effects of gravity, atmospheric pressure, tempearture, etc) are additive, so why aren't we using massive datasets instead of centuries old math? We have computers so why the fuck aren't we using big data instead of emperical equations?

Bumperino

Bull shit psy ops, and dis information make it so hard to tell anymore, plus they keep going back and correcting, or fixing things.

Attached: MandelaEffectHappyAtCernLaffing.jpg (900x506, 68K)

Thank you user, and particular part you would like more information on?

Attached: vvgih1tk_cern_625x300_28_November_18.jpg (650x400, 85K)

The only things they go back to "correct" is data about global warming, and data about evolution and human origin. Any science that matters just plods on, and scientists never make anything better - some guy picks up the hammer and makes it work and then scientists come along and make it worse with their cumulatively incorrect "laws". Science literally doesn't make sense if you think about it, until you remember that it is a construct of universities which is a construct of establishment power.

>Science literally doesn't make sense if you think about it, until you remember that it is a construct of universities which is a construct of establishment power.

This is not science user. Theses are theories that are pushed, and digested and spewed by the universities.

Teslas electronic universe is the closest thing to the truth. Add in the golden ratio, Quantum entanglement understanding god is the creator, the visible eye in the double slit experiment, and your close to understanding the universe. The astrologists, and occultist understand earth better than modern day science

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

You're one sick puppy. Have you seen professional help?

I will provide all links in this post, and link them to the OP. Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.

>shills BTFO
>schizo/med posters BTFO

Attached: 1551046675888.jpg (858x821, 359K)