Reddit retards think they can destroy Jow Forums

>we must destroy Jow Forums!

Shit, they found out about our shooter breeding program

Attached: D79AC086-D9C6-4C16-9475-32419AF9B409.jpg (1125x1891, 950K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32zQIZufNPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hH5P1eCfptQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daily reminder that: chapo trap house will NEVER be edgy

Go back faggot

Attached: 1503027641661.png (626x289, 54K)

bump
t. leftist
You're being exposed.

>Jow Forums commies are too right wing!
I don't know what he expects, left wing communities can only sustain themselves through heavy moderation and censorship. What are they going to do if they invade here and someone just posts a rebuttal? Half of them will need therapy.

They will come in droves to "change the culture of /pol" and, one by one, they will be redpilled.

>Laura Southern

Attached: 1420671890097.jpg (190x200, 4K)

there have been various left wing sites trying that since at least 2012, it never works. I'm not sure how to put this in words, but compared to the older raids the Traphouse group is less "robust" if that makes sense, like these are kids in the bubble of reddit circa 2019, back in the day SRS would at least occasionally encounter other viewpoints in the pre-2016 reddit, these Chapo people are goldfish looking over at a shark tank and thinking about how many flakes they could get if they could just get in there.

We're literally getting raided by all corners of reddit and the internet

Attached: reddit.png (1189x640, 92K)

It will be like the tumblr "invasion" all over again, they will end up necking themselves.

Post the most red of redpills

>gayrony fags
Basically the left can't meme in worse

>cunt sits on chapo all day telling people to post hog, while whining that Jow Forums left are too "racist".
Fucking hate redditors, always libtrash every time.

I was once a delusional redditard until i took redpill too hard. All you can do is to post redpill information. That will do wonder.

holy shit they unironically think they are going to participate in political activism to change this board

Attached: 1546790615257.jpg (675x450, 21K)

Is this real?

Just post some gore vids and pics of Africans killing each other and Redditors fuck right off

Jow Forums will wither away anyway once western countries start cracking down on white supremacy and lock all you cunts up

Yes

The Donald doesn’t even have a downvote button, fucking faggot q tard echo chamber

The reason they don't come here is because our arguments are seductive and commie narratives don't stand up to oppositional scrutiny.

Most people tie their actual identities to their reddit usernames. Good luck with that.

>anarchist flag
>wants the government to lock people up for political views

wew lad

>they have directly been catalysts to many shootings
>I am a muslim

If only they could apply their logic to themselves FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES

Reddit is for commies and nu male weak bug men

Only faggots and SJW's post on Reddit

Attached: sjwicon1.jpg (500x333, 136K)

They will know.

Attached: jewswhokilledwhiteamerica.jpg (553x3159, 527K)

Based and chek’d.

How are they supposed to be here if they chimp out after any random person says "nigger"?

Never underestimate the power of pure autism.

Kikes like to use meme flag and they think they are invisible. They are just sick shitheads.

It's almost like they never knew that half of the present Jow Forums population is here because they were kicked of reddit and other lefty platforms.
They literally can't stand Jow Forums and they pretend like they can come and even talk to us. They fucking can't, they will all free in fear.

>hey guys, lets get serious for a moment. Pewdiepie is an actual racist and the nigger word isn't cool.

Oooo....somebody was mad. Kek.

Attached: 1552124931394.jpg (960x640, 73K)

petition to add "when you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes back" as a header for Jow Forums when.

If it wasn't for those meddling autists!

You will soon know the horror of being exposed as the fascist scum that you are.

Look at the header of our subreddit. 180000 fucking comrades, standing side by side, ready to punch Nazis.

I think that you don't know what that means. We will come to this board in numbers, use malware injections to find out the e-mail and password of your accounts and we will make lists with your real names and faces.

I have been practising Judo and Tae Bo for two years now, no Nazi can walk in front of my gaze and live to tell the tale.

The time for talk is long over, you will see me again with my boot firmly placed on your neck. Your are of an endangered kind.

Visited that subreddit for just a moment and besides a single post from someone who was talking about universal healthcare (not even adding anything to the conversation, just saying they think it's a good idea) everything posted on this sub has been about the right wing or whites and disparaging them somehow. These people are weak, simply by existing you've consumed their minds and already taken over their sub and subverted their ideas. They aren't talking about their movement, they're talking about other peoples'. It's just a circle jerk of easily persuaded morons who don't understand economics. Why are you giving them your time?

im going to attempt to infiltrate this discord. wish me luck, lads

Try.

Trying to destroy a place where a bunch of people from different countries frequent. I'd like to see them try.
That OP is someone shitposting though, no?

>Laura Southern

Attached: Wojak.jpg (104x125, 2K)

They can't even grasp the lingo, ffs they're afraid to say "potato niggers" n sheeeit.

And if they start using the lingo it kind of redpills them in the process

>went on the discord
>i've been larping for 30 minutes now and about 15 people have come in to just go "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER..." etc lmfao

Pol has become tame. We gotta go back to the days when you'd see swastikas and Hitler on the front page, not pictures of tweets and blacked. Seems like this place has been getting tamer ever since Charlottesville, I say we change that.

There was an old cap, where some user likened the swastika to something of an entry ticket. Not in that you need a swastika to take part here, but in that a person who can't handle the sight of a swastika, or the mention of "nigger" simply wasn't ready for a conversation on this forum. Regardless of how one feels about these, the ability to abandon connotation is what makes Jow Forums unlike anywhere else on the internet.

This is why pol has gone "so far right". The left lives in a world where the opinion something carries defines the item more than the item itself. They don't think for themselves, they follow. Pol is the opposition. Pol resents being told what to think and because of that we disagree on nigh everything. It's when we all agree that we know we've stuck some instance of truth.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: BFqEdeGH) 03/17/19(Sun)20:09:07 No.206769175▶
> (OP)
>Go back faggot

Attached: v62TBh95_400x400.jpg (270x270, 20K)

Cringy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!-

MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

Attached: 1552204945484.png (488x486, 446K)

Calm down scum. American antifa are hilarious. You dont even deserve to be compared to a Spanish antifa. As a NatSoc spanish skinhead I can tell you that you don t know what means to be an antifa or a nazi nor the feeling of comradery. Stop being that edgy you pseudo-wannabe skinhead.

well at least ill finally get to torture more souls with gore DO IT FAGGOTS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1112x720, 99K)

>Matthew 26:53

Attached: 800pxLKDTrumpBathroom.jpg (800x941, 82K)

>pissing into an ocean of piss

Not all muslims

Thats a keeper.

That would be cool. This board doesn't have a header, right?

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

I say let them try. They will all be redpilled eventually

Imagine believing people use Jow Forums to be nazis, and not because we're fans of manga and anime who ALSO enjoy political discussions.

Attached: 1491044529100.jpg (350x510, 60K)

Point out where I said I want the government to do anything. I'm just observant shit stain

i hope he finds a job soon ;(

Attached: fasffafafaf.png (688x64, 8K)

It never works because the truth corrupts even the purest of us. Becoming a permanent resident here just makes you one of us.

>I am a muslim in complete shock over the shooting.

Oh, you're in shock NOW are you? Funny it took until it was your own kind.
You don't have to agree with the shooter to call this shit out, I'm sick of it.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

what does "brainwashed into liking capitalism mean"

Attached: ghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (667x84, 14K)

Is this a new copypasta?

Notice how they gloat over having the first video. Not the best one, mind you. Not the best argument. Not the best evidence. But they're just stoked that they're getting the first word in the hopes that people never look below and see videos that our side puts out.

I'm not afraid of people hearing these faggots' opinions. I'm afraid of them hearing ONLY these faggots' opinions, and never getting to hear ours. Meanwhile they panic at the idea that we're even allowed to say anything at all, or even allowed to exist. We have to be shut down, tracked down, silenced, arrested, ruined. They can't handle that we can even be heard. Why? Because we're right and they're wrong.

Fucking plebbit faggots in your 2nd rate faggot podcast subreddit. You can make more money. You can get more views (maybe). You can keep kicking the competition off of every site. But you'll never, ever have the cultural relevance that we have. In 50 years we'll be the rebels who fought the system and you'll be the footnote next to our names. The faggot establismentarians who used every dirty trick the establishment made available to them to keep the competition unheard.

Faggots.

and their frog!

This is unironically the best thing that could happen for our cause. There is a reason why communication mediums with censorship lean left and mediums without censorship lean right.

Jow Forums is out there
It can’t be bargained with
It can’t be reasoned with
It doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear
And memes absolutely will not stop, ever

Attached: 3B064400-4C47-4F27-87B4-AD7480113B62.jpg (359x450, 32K)

Fake and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=32zQIZufNPQ

>fags falling for LARPs

10/10 keks were had

Attached: 1510248665037.jpg (680x680, 32K)

fake and gay

>people thinking charlottesville was a mistake
No one seriously gave a fuck. Not even Trump, yet every once in awhile you see some "channer" sperging out about it.

Honestly, it was just another happening, and a fun one at that.

Attached: 1502595595432.jpg (1038x679, 165K)

fake and gay but niggers and jannies can suck my cock and choke on it

*snap*

Seen this before. It's an obvious LARP but I'll be damned if it ain't a good morale booster.

Attached: 0d16b7c32ce3dea58a5e72ea5e1f20220ff3d2fc1255130e3bff64ccab437a80.jpg (735x720, 92K)

>and we'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids
still a fun read though

Once they come here there's no going back desu

I'm literally not seeing a single leftists thread, what the fuck? Aren't we supposed to be getting raided? They're so fucking thin skinned out of hundreds of posters none showed up.

But you know this is how people that came here to shill must feel.

>I'm not afraid of people hearing these faggots' opinions. I'm afraid of them hearing ONLY these faggots' opinions, and never getting to hear ours. Meanwhile they panic at the idea that we're even allowed to say anything at all, or even allowed to exist. We have to be shut down, tracked down, silenced, arrested, ruined. They can't handle that we can even be heard. Why? Because we're right and they're wrong.
Based Burger.
youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

Attached: 1541623784772.jpg (600x446, 110K)

Hard to argue using fefes with an autist, only facts work and facts don’t favor leftist view points.

>The Donald doesn’t even have a downvote button
neither does Jow Forums you fucking idiot

reddititors don't like it when they see something they can't control

Attached: 1552098561759.jpg (692x919, 249K)

Perhaps they make right wing threads as psyops?
Hmmm.

A similar argument could be made for shutting down mosques, and possibly other churches and temples

This South Park episode sums it up well.
youtube.com/watch?v=hH5P1eCfptQ

We are simply immune to techniques of advertisers. We respond to logic, and you Tavistock-lookin Huxley-lovin, boot-lickin NPC-ass nibbas might as well get paid to run each others’ ball sacks.

The normies are ours. We already won the war for hearts and minds back in 2016. It’s all just playing out. You’ve already lost the bid for global domination.

Attached: A215914F-26EF-42E6-8E63-6F9A42B0ADA6.jpg (850x400, 57K)

jesus christ

Attached: 1551221883753.png (707x714, 206K)

They don’t really do anything other than drink onions fuck trannies listen to that car crash of a podcast get shot and beat down by the police so I wouldn’t worry about it

pasta saved

Sounds like they're interested in seeing my gore/terrorist/religion of peace/mexican cartel collection. Come right in redditors. Enjoy your stay.

he said that a long time ago and nobody gives a flying fuck nowadays. crawl back to cnn headquarters, degenerate.
thanks for the compliment, memeflag!

Attached: patrickvsOP.gif (234x159, 315K)

I always start with this one.
Ease them into it.

Attached: 1503006959411.jpg (540x720, 81K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: reddit is gay.jpg (450x337, 39K)

It just means more people to red pill.

Attached: pol is always right 2.png (1321x410, 53K)

I am still here, scum. Ever present, lurking in the shadows, watching you mock me, not yet realizing your predicament.

The network is working, the wheels are turning, the first units are receiving the go-ahead. Better lock your doors in the coming months, not that it will help.

We here at Reddit are incredibly well informed. We have documented every single lie of that cheeto idiot you call your president. You might not know this, but we have studied you for a long time now. You seriously believe that you are superior? In WW2, the antifascists triumphed and it won't be any different now.

My account has over 200000 karma. I make sure to downvote every single racist post I come across, they are always in the negative dozens. Seems like every single reasonable person despises you vermin, therefore you flee into your echo chamber without any voting system, because you are afraid of being called out. Pathetic.

But here I am and I won't leave.

Isn't it bed time by now? But I guess with that mental instability your parents rather neglected you, or are you a foster child which was molested in its youth?