Races of Britian

1. Is the working/lower middle Celtic britiods these disgusting subhumans make up 65% of the UK white population. typically they are drawfy in body structure while really dark hair, hideous inbred faces and awful nigger headshapes. these subhumans are typically found in wales,Ireland,Scotland and Norf .

2. isthe Anglo saxons these people are typically found from middle England and south wards they typically look far more human than they're Celtic counter with more slender body type and better looking faces plus they benefit from a additional 20 iq boost. These are the people who actually bulit britian into what it was as a empire.

3.finally these are Germanic britian these people come from old money they tend to have a totally different genetic make up as the rest of the population.

Want proof?

Look at this left is the masie willam (typical Celtic name) she is a working class gal and right is Sophie turner who came from a well of family in Nottingham.

Attached: 1546732530334.jpg (1004x980, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revilo-oliver.com/Writers/Ludovici/The_Jews_in_England_part3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=am4Ww4g0XtM
bbc.com/news/science-environment-42939192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sophie could pass as a Celt too m8, Masie just got more potato genes

Why do you repeat this? Left is clearly Goblino while right swedino

I saw Masie on the street and she has a vulgar rotten mouth.

Wew, always a dangerous gamble casting child actors for a long running show. These aged like milk.

You ever have fermented milk?

>divide and conquer thread
piss off

Lower class brits are domesticated sub-humans of anglo/celtic stock.

Upper class Brits are psychopathic child predators, robber barons, and sadists of anglo/germanic stock.

I think the whole island just needs to be nuked and resettled with better european stock.

Attached: 1393891410333.jpg (600x900, 207K)

Found the celtiod ape

Right is you

Attached: 1549992312163s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Fuck they both turn me on.

I want the brown haired one to peg me while I fuck the ginger.

t.paki

Game of thrones was based af.

I can't wait for Game of Thrones.

Attached: maise.png (2522x1130, 373K)

>yfw these are both 10/10s in Bongland

both of these women are uglier than dirt

I'm a tall,slim but muscular good looking son of a bitch. This is a d&c kike thread. Neck yourself
inb4
>youre a celtoid tard

Attached: ThreeTypesofEnglish.png (1024x687, 512K)

aye mate, 2/10 would not bang amirite

Youre single mum is uglier than dirt

Arya is the most based character though in the leftover starks. She is ruthless as fuck.

Nasty

go fuck yourself you subversive kike. every white is equal.

Average working class British face.I live on a working class council estate and see so many guys who look identical to this.

Attached: 4905fab7e04c613fb5a2662f5905c75d.jpg (615x410, 39K)

D&C thread

Attached: we begged you.jpg (743x1080, 248K)

The irony is that up until the industrial revolution white Britons were seen as some of the best looking Europeans on the face of the continent. We lost a lot of our best blood through the colonies and dysgenics caused by urbanisation and a jewish/puritan managerial class who selfishly hoarded wealth and refused to pursue eugenic policies. Some believed suppression of the working classes would help along evolution by promoting survival of the fittest. Others simply hoarded wealth for selfish reasons. The puritans (Cromwell) and jews who beheaded Charles I fit this definition. By the 20th century the english aristocracy had become decadent and were struggling to survive due to jewish subversion. The First World War had a massively dysgenic effect since many of the officers who died during the war were from an already downsized pool of nobility from Eton and Harrow. It was at this point that the jewish takeover of parliament was virtually complete. WW2 simply hammered the nail in the coffin.

revilo-oliver.com/Writers/Ludovici/The_Jews_in_England_part3.html

I hope those faggots are rotting in hell seeing their England become an Islamic dump. Selling out your own kind is pathetic, something jews don't even do.

>every white is equal.

PFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1360619538160.jpg (264x277, 19K)

>Masie
I want to suck on her toes and eat her ass

Sophie looks pretty celtic tbqh, even if she's a natural blonde and not redhead

Mary, Queen of Scots

Attached: Mary, Queen of Scots.jpg (1200x520, 62K)

>>>T Divide and conquer

Attached: theplot.gif (328x250, 587K)

>t. 56% mutt

Yeah - its pretty tragic what's happened to this country. The royal family is the most to blame. If George V hadn't died in 1935 and Edward VIII hadn't abdicated the throne, things may have turned out differently. It was at this point that British sovereignty was effectively handed over to a foreign enemy (the jewish banking magnates). An alliance with Hitler would have been eminently possible with George V still on the throne, or at the very least appeasement. Edward VIII even wrote a telegram to the germans telling them to bomb british cities to provoke a surrender.

To see thousands of years of history and culture evaporate in a single generation. What could be worse?

Attached: Stunning.jpg (1851x2118, 283K)

>briton working class subhuman

Attached: lmao.jpg (562x437, 38K)

Attached: queen-of-scots_2601936b.jpg (620x387, 33K)

the pokemon version of this is better

People from Leeds look different.

The men are terrifying. I have never seen so many dead eyed skinheads in my life. The women are either fat beasts or scraggly addicts. It's 90+ percent white which is better than pretty much every other city but they're all Orc people. Everyone has a manual labour job and looks like they have been hewn out of rock. It's like if Liverpool was right wing.

You can tell the other students and outsiders easily. They're the only ones who don't have England tattoos and missing digits/eyes. Despite all that it isn't a bad place, but everyone looks like theyre about ten seconds away from going on a spree. Apparently the further out you go the worse it gets and I haven't left the city center yet.

Left is pure anglo Right looks celtic

>willam
Origin of the name William: From the Old Norman French Willaume, which is derived from the Old High German Willehelm, a compound name composed from the elements willeo (will, determination) and helm (protection, helmet): hence, "resolute protector." William is the most popular name introduced to England by the Normans.

Phenotypes can be misleading. For all we know, right could be Dutch, and left Germanic.

Where is the Arya Stark pasta where she cant read the fancy dinner menu because she says it's in French but its written in English calligraphy.

Turner is a common surname originating from Normandy, France, arriving in England after the Norman conquest with the earliest known records dated in the 12th century. It is the 28th-most common surname in the United Kingdom.

when I see this pic I, this song pops in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=am4Ww4g0XtM

Attached: 1543778839941.png (1124x598, 202K)

>fictional depiction of a woman descended from France

You all look like fucking mutants to me!

not for you mutt

>uses a well-to-do Cambridge graduate as an example of the native Briton, dabbing on the argument of whoever made this joke of an image
pictured: average Frenchman

Attached: french.jpg (275x183, 5K)

bbc.com/news/science-environment-42939192

uinsufferable cunts, the lot of you

fake news

Nobody's going to post pic related?

Attached: 1466409927128.png (484x605, 260K)

Germanic Brits, Love the Greek cock.

Your language skills are horrific.

>>a well of family in Nottingham.
implying any part of notts is rich
implying bristol isnt a much more affluent city

Attached: 1448727254693.png (1000x562, 432K)

And yet bot look like dogs that should be put down, anglos are the biggest scum the world has every faced

Attached: Maisy Williams shark.png (1204x726, 630K)

you're the ones who cast them and are putting them into movies now. Amerimutts LOVE Brits, every other hollywood actor is a brit at this point.

>races
>they are of the same race (europid)

Attached: 0000zzi_-unity_sa99a4112c2xwatletr_whib0.png (600x402, 268K)

Looks like working class brits suffer more alcoholism thus more fetal alcohol children, its simple correlation

If I look like this, who am I? Anglo or celtic? I'm english btw.

Attached: 4146742.jpg (300x450, 14K)

Hollywood is run by jews they'll put any old faggot up on the stage so long as it pats their pockets with shekels, i can't remember the last time i watched a movie or watched T.V.

Liam Gallagher phenotype turns me on mate
>tfw no qt potato bf to cuddle with

In that movie 'Fighting with my Family' they showed the low-class wrestler girl as short and dark and the "rich bitches" as tall and nordic. Was curious.

I thought I heard that darker Brits are genetically similar to Spaniards?

Attached: Anglos.jpg (693x737, 160K)

I want to fuck both

Who gives a shit
I have no problem with the welsh/cornish/britons though I'm a saxon man.
They're englishmen and therefore blessed by god almighty, and they should be treated as such

Isn't David Beckham English?

There are britonnic and celtic people in northern spain and there's a theory they sailed from there to the british isles and brittany yes

This theory can't be true because the Scots are celts and have one of the highest percentage of blue eyes on the planet.
The dark eyes are from the Iberian peninsula, more of that DNA is found in Wales, and the west country of England. Sophie turner would mogg most people tbf.

lower class Brits are Celtic, high class are Nordic.
bottom left is semitic not a briton.

It was handed over well before that after Cromwell was funded by the dutch moneylending kikes, let them into the country and when he died they put a puppet on the throne to allow them to create the world first central bank to loan him some money for ''''ships''''

Have you heard those cunts talk when interviewed? Middle class ponces at least.

No other problems?
Must be great to be in britain.

Attached: refugees-623651.jpg (590x350, 60K)

>lower class Brits are Celtic, high class are Nordic.
Utter cretin and reminder that the OP makes this exact thread multiple times a day, every day. Obviously a fat speccy basedwojak middle class bastard that thinks he has blue blood while also having a hate boner for the working class cos they used to beat him up after school.

Attached: 1546134820100.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

who the fuck are you calling a mutt faggot?
i have done my dna test not a drop of kike or negro blood. so Fuck off, wanker
the entire British population was butt raped by mutts and foreign invaders. The idea that there was ever a pure native race in England is laughable. By the time the colonies were a thing, the British empire bloodlines was deluded with so many that its impossible to even identify who's truly of ancient Briton decent.
fuck even the Normans were mutts from France, a blend of viking tribes, franks and Gallo-Romans.
You all have a mix of something, if you want to get pissed blame the fucking Romans and the Greeks. it was them who first mixed and open the trade roots for England to get ass raped

Mogg? Make look ugly?

fuck off you retarded NEET and kys

This whole thread is Bull Shit, but I'm still curious.

What would you classify this as?

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yeah

I want them to fuck each other on camera

I don't think it's her natural hair color btw, but I'm not certain.

Attached: 1408776291074.jpg (904x800, 152K)

Anglo. Celt Germanic mix imo

Turner is also working class surname that originated with men that worked with lathes.
Williams is a Norman name derived from William The Conqueror.
Not that it matters because families can move up and down classes and the Normans mixed with the locals to the point they have next to no genetic footprint in Britain.

celt

I’m ugly :(

Celts never were all redheads you complete buffoon.

Attached: 1527209635110.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

No you're not maisie don't listen to em
post feet pls

>tfw no british slag gf

Attached: 147781860917832.jpg (702x353, 43K)

my rose, I want to eat her ass

Hollywood caters to the Chinese now. That's why for a period almost no niggers got leading roles. Chinese REALLY have an insecurity about flat Asian noses, and LOVE the "button nose" associated with the British Isles. That nose type is the number one requested in Rhinoplasty worldwide.

If you're an Englishman with that nose, it's honestly your genetic duty to breed Chinese women like you're degenerate nigger.

Attached: duchess-kate.jpg (1240x775, 137K)

>Implying you wouldn't
Faggot.

Attached: MWilliams.jpg (665x1024, 143K)

What do you classify as "norf" ? Because the north east have some of the highest levels of Anglo-Saxon ancestry.

Pretty sure Britain is more associated with Roman/Aquiline noses in the media.

Found the fucking queer,
Buggery is bad for your health

Attached: enjoy.jpg (350x374, 25K)

Sophie Turner is a redhead. Redheadness is a sign of inferiority. It means you’re descended from mud hut illiterate Viking barbarians.

i would, but she can't look me in the eyes

Normans were supposed to be blonde, you dumb faggot. Normandy was given to the Danes by Charles the Bald to protect France from norse raiders.

I’d do maisie desu

This is now a rose thread

Attached: 3d9.jpg (600x479, 33K)

If you & your immediate family don't have chins in along with blue or green eyes then there's a good chance you're working class.

It's hard to explain. You can just see working class when you meet people. I really can't explain it nor can I explain their features. It just is.

Attached: based anglo specimins.jpg (460x276, 31K)