I want all of you anti-semites and nazi larpers to watch this video and tell me the holocaust didn't happen...

I want all of you anti-semites and nazi larpers to watch this video and tell me the holocaust didn't happen, or that adolf hitler was a good person and totally didn't deserve to get annihilated

you people make me sick

youtube.com/watch?v=mryAIO5JKos

Attached: 1545016830480.jpg (348x351, 27K)

It was in her mind like in the other lying kike's mind
Now, get back on reddit

Shut the fuck up

>old Jews recounting childhood memories from 70+ years ago.

Real trustworthy sources you got there.

Shift + left click to hide PTGer threads in catalog

Attached: polvsptg.png (723x1621, 371K)

Attached: 1538273865824.jpg (565x502, 163K)

Well she's a lying cunt and I wish nothing but the worst for her

Attached: goebbels.jpg (962x386, 181K)

I saw a video once of some old Jew lady describing the horrible events of getting dragged to the camp, Auschwitz I think. It was really moving.
Later, I heard a different old Jewish lady telling THE EXACT SAME STORY. It was an instant wake up. All those stories of lamp shades, of mattresses stuffed with Jewish hair (ick, who would want to sleep on that) and human soap: ours all just made up stories. Once you realize that, the whole thing comes crumbling down.

I know evil Nazis gassing someone six times and letting him survive so they can gas him again

Attached: 1548795764166.jpg (735x866, 336K)

lamp shades and soap are confirmed Soviet disinfo. The rest was all too real.

false I deny all of that Hitler was a jew agent the jews ran that operation lied horrendously about it afterwards Sonderkommando Wiezmann all that jazz Transfer agreement

Attached: aytonewoodendoors.png (620x970, 468K)

For clarity, the story the old lady told was this:
I arrived at Auschwitz at night and I remember the flames and smoke coming from the big chimney. I got separated from my parents, one of the guards pointed at the smoke coming from the chimney and said to me, "look, there are your parents, already being burned up"
After doing very casual research (watching videos on bitchute) I've seen at least two other old Jewish ladies telling that exact same story. I instantly recognized it as myth.

Why the fuck are you even on pol? Do you really think you'll achieve something?

Attached: aye tone.jpg (910x848, 381K)

>Why did you lie about you being a holocaust survivor?
IT WAS IN MY MIIIIIIIIIIND!!!!!!

t. Kikebergersteinsky

Because sometimes people like you need to be reminded not everything is a Jewish conspiracy and that the Nazis were actually really really really bad.

>the naazees ran out of gas

>didn't research anything
>nazis bad

what makes more sense, that the Jews declared international war in Germany and Hitler responded by sequestering then inside camps ( with swimming pools, theaters, hospitals) where unfortunately thousands died of starvation and typhus?
Or that Hitler got some wild hair up his ass and decided to commit a genocide, despite his own personal physician being a beloved Jew? So he collected all the Jews together in camps with swimming pools and theaters and gassed them before burying them, then disinterring them then burning the bodies, despite critical fuel shortages?
Stop and think for five seconds.

why are you praising the deaths of millions of innocent people?
are you larping as Satan now too?

>t. moralfag

im so glad that i know that the holocaust never happened.

The holocaust didnt happen.

>why are you praising the deaths of millions of innocent people?
>implying

There is no chance in hell the holocaust happened and you are retarded if you think otherwise.

It happened and they had it coming.

watched it
churchill still should have peaced out in 1940
america still should not have intervened in the far east or the alantic.
remember to kys tonight

Hello, Discord tranny. You know how I can tell you're falseflagging?

Attached: Shareblue nupol.jpg (1024x771, 130K)

i don't think its just them doing this. trump hasn't implemented many of the things he said and without discord trannies thered still be many posts against him.