Anyone got the a link to the full video?

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.co/threads/mosque-shooting-in-new-zealand.30185/
sys.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2AppJgYKJKn6TB954jxZsqhkQfi206Sb-h_u0z_91iieIy0d1JysdKK28&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Google

iv got the video but I don't know who will host it without a bullshit review of the content first. I also have some hilarious edits.

cant find it

of course a dumb fucking leaf isn't helpful

liveleak?

Attached: a9cbfc2dba2db838f8dcdd319f05481d3cd34f1eae595a628a38c26738516559.jpg (255x196, 11K)

Idk why these faggots don't want to show you. Search pol for the archive link. Im too lazy to show you

I think they already have the normal video on the site. that or kiwifarms is were I first downloaded it the day it happened. but it says on the rules that thy will take down any gore videos that are set to music which I have done :3

Are you people this fucking retarded?

Attached: 1539245950952.png (1392x518, 76K)

because I have some funny edited meme versions. most websites call it "glorifying it" who will host this shit >

Here, you slow-ass faggot
we(dot)tl/t-iZLBaUhItT

what website is that? I wana upload muh edits

forum.deathaddict.co/threads/mosque-shooting-in-new-zealand.30185/

Video should be somewhere in here

Attached: 1552860460452.jpg (1052x597, 129K)

>what website is that?
are you serious?
its fucking piratebay.

Did you just tell me that you have the capacity to edit videos on a computer but don't know what piratebay is?

Is there any website that will host it like youtube though? so I can just embed it into a thread and no one has to download it? no one will trust a fucking download from pirate bay of an edited version. they'll think its cp or some shit.

I love this guy what a damn beast

no one will see my edits if they have to download them tho

is there any vids after 16 mins?

Just go on documentingreality or some other shock site ffs

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fboost.catbox.moe%2Fbsckol.mp4

Watch the video. Spread the video. Read the manifesto.

youre a fucking faggot user. you dont know shit. your edits probably suck dick too

>sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fboost.catbox.moe%2Fbsckol.mp4
yeah everything stops just before 17 mins - wondered if there was a longer video

fine you fuckhead il upload it to piratebay. I don't have to know whit that funny edits and music make it funny. lets see your meme version then!

ITT glowniggers continue to ask for help in scrubbing the video.

Attached: CIAnigger.gif (605x602, 398K)

I'm pretty sure Facebook shut down the original stream after 16 minutes, so probably not. Could be wrong though.

globalist pigs

god damn it it says link was not approved when I try to register on pirate bay. I hope someone emp's everything

whilst ive got you lot in here - anyone know any good free VPN's?

I already saw the video but do you have the manafesto?

>any site like youtube
No you fucking dimwit.

im trouble shooting my god damn pirate bay registration atm and someone suggested I use google chrome and gvn. I know theres ones you pay for though like nord vpn but fuck that.

I think I got piratebay working with chrome but I don't know how to upload the fucking video >< need help from senpai!

Here!

youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2AppJgYKJKn6TB954jxZsqhkQfi206Sb-h_u0z_91iieIy0d1JysdKK28&app=desktop

Attached: alladollarFF.jpg (1054x811, 134K)

the connection was reset! fuck it I give up! emp all electronics! REEEE!!

kek, he's a literal boomer