Is Brenton Tarrant a 42 yo Israeli agent ?

This is the theory of Gordon Duff from VeteransToday:

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/

This article offers some devastating informations about the shooter, describing his alleged activity on behalf of Israel in the Syria war. The informations are apparently coming from Russian intelligence.

I am not familiar with this website; is it reliable or this is just wild speculation ?

Attached: fire-veteranstoday.jpg (759x600, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
reuters.com/article/us-newzealand-shootout-israel-idUSKCN1QY0WT
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552712168369.webm?fbclid=IwAR2UZU3D8OHuiquioAedOGMSsro2AUZJSuMPWKDiS7SibTkeqiiNPUJm-bk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552758253954.webm?fbclid=IwAR2WhgfY1D2BeUty35iCGYuv7zXo-V8cH52IPcVteScgapKy9nQ-8UKT-sg
youtu.be/YZufw3G931Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1ohMB-_1lPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% a mossad false flag.

Attached: 1552387237733.png (480x640, 155K)

Attached: 1525372573795.jpg (1409x1306, 506K)

The pasta that saved the world from Zionists

Bump for interest

Attached: pop-culture-characters-thrift-store-paintings-dave-pollot-1.jpg (880x732, 170K)

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement you retarded subhuman. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 1552698244869.gif (399x369, 39K)

The article does not mention sources.

It claims among other things that Tarrant is actually 42 and not 28 which is mind-boggling enough.

Either VeteransToday is a total joke or they are onto something. I can't judge anyway because I have never even heared of them before.

Attached: 3487d600c183424a67bb78994928dba83b1abbb80440602c056b503de4af940c.jpg (1125x787, 232K)

How many different Tarrants are there?

Attached: 1532912739469.jpg (1617x1456, 249K)

Attached: (((tarrant))).png (775x1014, 89K)

I am just curious. The article from VeteransToday could be a psyop with the aim to divert the focus of the public from the manifesto or it could be a real piece of investigative journalism. I really don't know. Again: is VeteransToday reliable ?

Two. Real Tarrant is probably dead.

test

VeteransToday is a meme. This isn't though.

Suspected New Zealand mosque gunman visited Israel in 2016
reuters.com/article/us-newzealand-shootout-israel-idUSKCN1QY0WT

That’s an Odal rune and not a fish

bump

those are literally all the same person lmao
i think autism can sometimes affect facial recognition mechanisms

>lmao
Anyone using lmao or lol is automatically considered an Israeli shill since you're clearly not someone that understands board culture.

that's like 75% of this board you retard or szhizo
you obviously don't come here often
or understand irony

oh look. You called me a schizo. Another tell if someone is an israeli shill or not.

This board is 75%+ JIDF. That's why. Fucking losers are all over this board and still LOSE LOSE LOSE. BECAUSE ISRAELIS ARE THE REAL GOYIM.

lol ok retard
keep schizoposting into the void
because it's so hard to believe that white people being subverted and destroyed by foreign hostile cabals would cause them to lash out
retard

you keep proving every point I made. I think that you israelis cannot adapt or change tactics because it's impossible for you. genetically speaking you have no ability to do anything but the same thing over and over again. That's why for thousands of years you keep doing the same shit and getting expelled and doing it again. because the other parts of the world never undertsood your tactics. Now that we're in the age of information nothing Israel does works anymore because their deception is elementary level.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

>sets arbitrary criteria personally of what makes someone a shill
>says schizophrenic shit
>one of those criteria happens to be the word "szhizo"
>i am now a shill because you are not only mentally ill but a brainlet
again, ok retard

>veterans today
from having followed and lived in syria; its usually complete fucking shit. but go back like 2 years and read some of their articles and see how many times they have been correct on wild claims and shit. its not often and many times they present information that is commonly known in certain circles but say its from "intelligence sources" to give it credibility and deny you the actual place where it came from.

if you are really pro white why don't you call out this shill
who has been posting this pasta in every BT thread?
read his post, he even forgot his pic related

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552712168369.webm?fbclid=IwAR2UZU3D8OHuiquioAedOGMSsro2AUZJSuMPWKDiS7SibTkeqiiNPUJm-bk

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552758253954.webm?fbclid=IwAR2WhgfY1D2BeUty35iCGYuv7zXo-V8cH52IPcVteScgapKy9nQ-8UKT-sg

A symbol can be more than one thing. Usually is. That's why it's a symbol. It's not explicit … meaning is inferred by the person seeing it.

Literally every single website that has been making such stories has been a fake news, shit-tier conspiracy website.

(((MASON KIKES)))

I don't know if he's 42 but he sure as hell isn't 28. Lying about his age means who the fuck is he really?

Attached: nz shooter pakistan post islamic name.png (640x1136, 543K)

VeteransToday is controlled opposition.

>sometimes
SOMETIMES? Try almost always. Facial expressions and emotion reading, tone of voice, sarcasm all tend to be autist handicaps.

If he isn't a Jewish asset he's the goodest of goys and gave the kikes everything they could ask for. Either way he's a traitor to the white race.

is this the new copy pasta? Cause you're posting it on every thread.

this is a shill thread. it wasn't a false flag. threads like this exist in such high numbers to discourage more anons from committing a similar attack. fact.

nope, just a new hire shill that is incompetent and underestimating the minds of Jow Forums users

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

lurk more

You niggers are retarded. If it were a mossad op they would've included a bunch of anti Semitic shit in his manifesto to shoah it up

Veterans Today is a suspect source. Gordon Duff is an ex-marine who admitted that he made a lot stuff up.

Imagine coming into a thread with a proxy like yours and thinking that anyone will believe what you say...Mossad really is braindead.

>szhizo
Hey Jew.

Guys I’m getting sleepy. Tired . Must sleep . Yes my dear get some rest.BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP Oh yes

THE ONLY PSYOP IS ALL THE SHILLS COMING HERE TRYING TO MAKE (You) BELIEVE IT WAS A FALSE FLAG

he's a jew
youtu.be/YZufw3G931Q

Gordon Duff is an Israeli agent. Veterans Today is a mossad website. This just kind of kills the false flags theory

>OY VEY
youtube.com/watch?v=1ohMB-_1lPM

They took down the shrine in 1999, but the tomb is still there and people can visit and venerate Baruch Goldstein.

Attached: 1552757309814.jpg (898x1597, 39K)

Duff and the other writers at VT are the real deal. Jonas Alexis is especially incredible.

Duff freely admits that he MUST include elements of disinfo to remain a living white hat. His contacts are legit.

holy shit this is somethin special

oh those new hires. Worse than the tranny discord. That was annoying.

Nah that's where you're wrong. Look at all the research people are doing into what was in the manifesto and written on the guns. Last thing Haime would want is to write anything that people may look up and get red pilled on.