Talk shit about your friends thread

talk shit about your friends thread
yeah it's a shitty thing to do but we all have things to get off your chest about them

Attached: egg.jpg (700x653, 83K)

I actually like my friends

Why would you not make fun of them to their face? Are you a pussy? Friends crack jokes on each other all the time.

Don't have any friends but good luck with your thread OP

nothing ticks you off about them?

I have a friend that has zero self awareness, possible narcissist and a habitual compulsive liar. Elliot Rodgers type of mindset on how he deserves the best looking women but he hasn't been on a date in 3 years.

All the friends I've had seem to fit into one of 3 categories

>friends in passing
Don't really get to know each other, just small conversations when we meet at the thing we both go to regularly. Meh.

>drift away
Didn't really have enough in common to stay connected, either become like the above or just stop talking with each other. Sometimes they just move somewhere else.

>start hating me
Actively insult me when interacting with each other and/or be curt and dismissive. Will eventually go out of their way to cut contact with me or blow up at me a few times till I start avoiding them. Sometimes I don't know why, sometimes they pick one or two things about me (something I believe, my like, dislike, or even apathy on a given thing, my hair or the things I wear, a hobby I've got, the kind of food I eat... anything, really), but the general behaviour is the same.

i'm the shitty friend :/
working on it everyday though.

Can you actually please stop coming to me for all your problems. I wanna help you, but you never take my word. You ask for advice then never use it. And stop. Depression and anxiety may be a valid excuse for poor behavior, but at some point you gotta realize your too self aware to act like this. You know what you need to make you happy, but you never actually try to go for it? Oh, but when I come to you with some of my problems you gotta somehow make it all about you....as usual. This is legit why I barely talk to you now and almost never hang out with you.

haha yeah my friends, those guys I tell you

Attached: RkytTyV.png (507x520, 337K)

love her. I've known her for 5 years now.

but she's dating a 16 years old trans kid still in high school and complaining about how immature the kid is. give me a fucking break.

Damn that sucks bro. 16 and trans? that must be the most immature kid ever.

i’m tired of being the friend they need to dump their worries on when i can’t do the same without them throwing one-word responses my way. but i’m not comfortable talking about myself either, so what the hell

Bros don't talk shit about their bros behind their bros' backs. It's against the code of broitude. It's an affront to what it means to be a bro. You either accept your bros, with all their faults and parts you enjoy, or you don't. You don't talk shit like a bitch on an anonymous board.

(Children these days.)

This type of venting will just lead to resentment and hate later

my friend jake is a furry

They're cool. They're kinda nerdy and love emo bands and one is an incel, but pretty cool people in general.

6 mins gets my eggyolk fully cooked, only way to eat em tbhfamiglia

My friend is a really great person who is fun and being around her makes life less shit but she is a shut-in who doesn't put in any effort to spending time together. I tried inviting her to do things but she always says no so I pretty much gave up. It was great when we worked together but now that we don't I will probably see her less than 20 times a year.

My friends have flaws, as do I, but I try not to speak badly about them behind their back. That kind of cynical approach rubs off on me, and makes me less happy as a whole.

>Bros don't talk shit about their bros behind their bros' backs.
Have you ever been out in the real world? You're either fucking insane or have never had to work with large groups of men if you think this is true.

>It's against the code of broitude
Dudes are talking shit about you all the damn time, I fucking guarantee it you punk ass bitch.

Yes some things tick me off, but none to the point where friendship would be impossible, hence why I like them
When they do something that bugs me I look at them in the eyes and tell them
And to be honest entre-soi gets boring fast, I would rather have things we disagree on, it makes the friendship more dynamic and interesting

>he's usually nice to me
>he's very vocal about things people do that he hates with a passion
>it's all shit I do constantly
>he doesn't bat an eye when he says people like me should've played in traffic as kids
>don't know if he's fucking with me or just blind to the fact he shits on my actions and life choices

That’s his problem, if he’s that douche about it then why not show him what happens to people like that. And then ask if he’d rather calm down and lower his expectations.