There is one thing that is bugging me. Why did he act like it was nothing? Why wasn't he phased at all after shooting...

There is one thing that is bugging me. Why did he act like it was nothing? Why wasn't he phased at all after shooting, just nonchalantly saying that "it went well" or something?
Was he on drugs? Is he psychopath?
Doesn't matter what you think of niggers or arabs, no one normal can shoot begging people execution style in head like its videogame. Only explanation is that he done things like that before.

Attached: 1552772245470.png (800x528, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
mediafire.com/file/0i21f4fl447k01r/bsckol.mp4/file
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=gh-KWJWRjcI
streamrift.com/browse/video/186091.html
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
youtube.com/watch?v=x0zblGNqtqE
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552712168369.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 1552671672434.png (2518x1024, 423K)

Bump

Attached: 3487d600c183424a67bb78994928dba83b1abbb80440602c056b503de4af940c.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

>man who doesnt regret his actions is cool and collected
Autism helps.

I think he wanted to burn it down but didn't have the time

Probably just a psychopath

It's so strange how the AOC posting suddenly stopped 100%, then the Yang posting started 100%. Then Yang posting stopped 100% and "Trenton was an israeli"-schizoposting started 100%.

Probably just a cohencidence though

Attached: 1493232446071.jpg (439x290, 23K)

full vid is truly beautiful
mediafire.com/file/0i21f4fl447k01r/bsckol.mp4/file

Attached: cat stuck in tree but happy.jpg (500x667, 113K)

Psychopaths are going to be exceptionally useful during the eventual collapse of society.

Think about it, you protect them and give them a comfy roof and food to eat and they kill people and butcher organs to keep your place running.

He took a few minutes to get himself together before saying anything afterwards. He knew he was on camera to the world, so he decided to show a little self restraint so not to look like a little bitch.

Also, obligatory:
>no one normal can shoot begging people execution style in head like its videogame
>people
On a side note, if you don't see them as humans and/or see them as a threat, it changes things a bit too.

He had been planning it for two years. He had probably gone over what would happen hundreds of times in his head.

you would be surprised what a man is capable of when a "job needs done"
they werent people in his eyes, they were merely vermin.

Check this one.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

i love the timing of the music when get gets back in the car
"i am the god of hellfire" its almost like it was ordained from god

>Doesn't matter what you think of niggers or arabs, no one normal can shoot begging people execution style in head like its videogame.
Oh boy, we got ourselves another armchair military psychologist.

Maybe the reason why modern soldiers have all sorts of mental issues is because they fundamentally know they're out doing killing people for reasons they care nothing about? Maybe someone doing something with conviction does not result in this same sort of PTSD. Certainly could explain why the issue of the fucked-up vet is a modern phenomenon.

If you plan something for 2 years, then you're bound to be commited

because he's mossad trained & has xperience in conflict in ME
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/

>Why wasn't he phased at all after shooting, just nonchalantly saying that "it went well" or something?

Attached: ShitpostingCrusade.jpg (225x225, 9K)

It's almost like people want to discuss the latest events.

I think he was really OUR GUY. I keked when he said pewdiepie, man I hate that fagget.

Don't bother with the schizos. You're never going to get through to them anyway.

I play America's Army, when I decided to commit a crime, I will blame on this game.

>I keked when he said pewdiepie, man I hate that fagget.

Seriously, best part. I say that now before I make kills playing multiplayer.

Probably a psychopath - studies on their brains have shown they aren't affected by fear like we are and their bodies are more resistant to adrenaline meaning they more calm and focused in flight or flight situations.

Sociopaths still feel fear like us though which is weird. As with Narcissists and any other personality disorder.

Or it could be just typical flight or flight. After your brain realizes you decide to 'fight', it injects tonnes of adrenaline (more than before) to the point that fear and pain become numb (this is why you feel more 'calm' shortly after fighting but still feel agitated and fearful for hours if you didn't fight).

I dunno. This is my interpretation. The guy has typical traits associated with psychopaths.

you mean to say hes a true blooded worrior! man I know that onions and the media made the brits weak but come on you guys fought wars for 1000s of years but now every one is pussyfide

Killing something that isn't worth the status of human. He felt nothing..

Attached: IMG_20190318_013050.jpg (1440x1919, 247K)

he isnt mentally ill. Same shit with Breivik.

It's the strength of ideology. A true believer. He's probably in his cell still lamenting that he had time to burn the mosque down in sync with Arthur Brown's, "Fire"

Attached: 1025943.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Removing wild and dangerous animals from your town isn't really anything to be excited about, my guy.

if you cant understand that level of apathy and nihilism you need to broaden your perspectives a lot more

Charming take. So your entire air-force during your war on Germany was made up of men with psychopathic traits?
youtube.com/watch?v=gh-KWJWRjcI

Also, is there any chance at all that you will leave this place and go back to r3ddit?

Attached: dresden6.png (1443x563, 40K)

Sociopaths are often emotionless in situations where "normal" people would be horrified. They lack the ability to emote properly, many have to practice things like smiling and being polite.

On another note, no way this guy was a regular on Jow Forums. Anyone who's seen the Jow Forums meetup photos would realize that.

He educated himself

You're just a faggot.

murderous shooting spree
>Is he psycopath?
yes

In the video he stops the car at some point, the audio cuts out. He was waiting for some type of signal, probably a text message from somebody.

This event was planned by more than one person. He could easily have been an MkUltra stooge. It would explain the video game "feel"

Seems like he went in knowning what he was doing. After I saw it the first time, I wished he had a heart rate monitor on. Once he's been apprehended by the authorities... the adrenaline is going to wear off.

I've had good shots of adrenaline before, nothing even close to this, but when it wears off you're not going to have a lot of complex thoughts.

Rimworld is such a good game

No. Man up.

Attached: faggotkid.jpg (468x318, 38K)

Indeed.

he stops the car at some point, the audio cuts off.

He was waiting for a signal, most likely a text message.

He wasn't done.

It's almost like we are under attack

>schzios
You may as well use a meme flag

more like this place turned into 8ch probably because they were trying to throw 4ch under the bus, being scared of the global reaction to them being the ones that turned him out. Jow Forums has always called people calling for violence as obvious glowniggers, suddenly all the spam stops and there is non stop comments supporting mass violence. Yeah totally not a raid attacking free speech on the internet.

Also the people saying its an israeli op with fake bodies are the same shills that say the same thing about literally every shooting.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1111111.png (646x985, 941K)

He was reassuring himself. He fucked up a few times but got some work done, so he told himself it was okay and got moving.

The remake on the video is pretty incredible: streamrift.com/browse/video/186091.html

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Fuck you kike, ok?

Attached: 1431995959107.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I bet he used that trick where you imagine that everyone else is in their underpants

yea hes is definetly mossad insergent plant meant to false flag chan culture and destroy freedom of speech forcing white nationals off the internet and into reality so they can't vent their hostility on the internet anymore

>glowing

As opposed to all the Muslim mass shooters/decapitators/peace-truck drivers/bomb-makers/machete-wielders who show great remorse afterwards?

Attached: 1552710448502.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Killing to a real man is just business as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=x0zblGNqtqE

He has no soul.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552712168369.webm

Wasn't he a marine? Should be used to killing.

Because killing invaders is a normal thing to do. Go back 100 years and on and men murdering other men was a normal thing (wars, soldiers etc.). Killing is natural.

Lol you neckbeard, get out of your mom's basement

>mossad trained
>Drops mags everywhere, super slow reloads.
I don't think so.

Oh man where can I buy the album?

> no one normal can shoot begging people execution style in head like its videogame

When your race is in danger and you can't go into the streets and shoot the invaders, you are the actual psychopath

also noticed this, it's impossible not to desu

Attached: rmyt.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Because killing Muslims is like swatting flies

Because he convinced him self that what he was killing weren't people. From his point of view, he's as much of a psychopath and somebody who swats a fly. He doesn't want to kill people, he wants to kill insects. If you convince yourself a human being is nothing more than a fly you need to swat, you no longer feel any sympathy.

that "fish" on the rifle is a pagan rune meaning ancestry...

>taking (((psychology))) seriously

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe people have had enough?

if you do this for a living, it's just a job.
cia/mossad killer confirmed.

Why would he be phased by something he was planning to do and went smoothly? If someone was shooting back at him I could understand him getting rattled, but it pretty much went exactly as he planned.

Don't even know why I'm responding to this but it looked like he was checking for more mags under the can of fuel. Also he was trying to figure out if he still had enough time to burn it down or not. He decided against it but later realized it could have been done. Talks about it in the car. It might have seemed like he was calm from the POV perspective but we have no idea how fast his mind was racing. The only signals he had was the playlist he set up, these were his cues to switch from one step in the operation to the next. From his perspective it probably felt as though a lot more time had passed than reality when his cue for the fire came on.

I am talking at 4:00min in the vid.
In some versions of the video, right before the 4 min mark the audio cuts out.

Then, as soon as a lady in a bright red coat passes, with what looks to be a large scroll around her neck, he turns on the light on his gun and drives on.

It all ties together, this was probably the "go signal".
Now, remember the Serbia strong song?, Well, there are protests in serbia going on right now, this is all a chain of events that are related to one another, calling the next happening in serbia.

Attached: pepe.jpg (900x900, 111K)

Just go watch US soldiers on liveleaks they act much the same way with their gopros on.

Attached: tarrant.jpg (702x808, 199K)

Did he shoot a person?

Looks like I misread the initial comment, thought it was about midway through when he checks the back of the car. But your point is purely speculation, how could we possibly argue whether or not this was a signal?

I assume he was working with a team. He does say in his manifesto that he got the approval of the knights templar...the same group as with breivik who could not have pulled off the bomb and the island slaughter.

Same thing with this guy, he could not have pulled off both mosque shootings

that is how white people chimping out acts

I could see where you are coming from with the possibility that the knights launched a joint effort. But keep in mind when he went live he had already emailed his manifesto to government officials, started the live stream, published a thread linking everything on infinity, if he backed out at that point there's a good chance he'd get investigated and shut down. He had already put almost everything on the line short of pulling the first trigger. So with all this in mind it's hard to imagine he would start the stream before he had gotten a signal that it was clear. When started streaming he knew there was no going back. I'll admit I don't know why he pulled over there, looks like he checked to see that everything was still recording and streaming. I'm guessing one thing we will see immediately is companies censoring streams MUCH faster, because having material like this circulating the net is way too dangerous.

I can tell you that what makes me doubt this entire lone wolf story is his claimed age and identity...a 28 year old Australian....the fucking guy is over 40, no doubt about that.
His exaggerated use of memes is also some attempt to make him seem younger than he is.

Now if you are a regular joe...how the fuck do you get a buletproof fake identity like he clearly has?

NO fucking way this guy is 28

Counter intel diverted their efforts?