Whys everyone so upset? They were only Muslims he killed...

Whys everyone so upset? They were only Muslims he killed. If I killed 50 cockroaches I wouldnt be going to jail so why should he

Attached: HueHueHue.jpg (762x531, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.fo/HBPky
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
wickersoft.com/warez/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 4.png (646x985, 941K)

Attached: 1552692466572.jpg (800x528, 342K)

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Attached: 1552730763806.jpg (904x711, 70K)

NICE GET FAGGOT

What a waste.

>mfw he goes full Judge Dredd unloading his shotgun out the front and side windows at muslims but stops for a couple white girls crossing the street afterwards

Attached: smuggest_pepe.png (401x367, 9K)

where's that great replacement manifesto?

fuckin NOICE get

checking

>a fucking leaf

>"g-guys h-he'll be free c-c-cuz he said so"

HERE'S HOPING THE NEXT 7 GET IS MORE WELL THOUGHT OUT

Check'em

Attached: 1539375121634.png (686x598, 391K)

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war.

Attached: 1552692687091.jpg (724x401, 74K)

leaf shill get what a fucking waste

Nice get leaf

Nice

archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1526571100517.png (480x640, 155K)

nice get, cunt!

Attached: relaxed.jpg (500x353, 19K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 35453543.jpg (703x702, 92K)

This get is Jow Forums shadowbanned or something, you can't link to it from outside the thread.

The jannies took out the trash

Basedpilled and based
GET GET GET
>inb4 wasted

What's funny is that the mosque he shot up was notorious for influencing radical jihad
i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

Are you one of those faggots who think this woman was a crisis actor though?

Because if you're not, we have no reason to commence a debate.

select
inspect
checked

Attached: checkem-jj-6.jpg (683x1024, 148K)

i knew op was a memeflag kike before i even opened the thread. nice

>>Muslims are the problem
They are a problem, but kikes are priority number 1.

>He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him.
So hes saying that he'd kill non radical muzzies but won't kill non radical kikes(they are all radical)? How the fuck does that work?
Kikes deserve gas chamber 10x more than those sandniggers.

Looks I'm not saying """"""peaceful"""""" muzzies shouldn't be purged from western countries, but why not kill all jews first?

user pls don't tell me Brenton was a fucking kike.

Attached: kebab-legend.png (1233x693, 375K)

I saw this exact post yesterday.

It's creepy to see copy pastas. Almost as if its part of some (((operation)))

You people ruin everything, I swear to god. I fucking hate Canada.

Yeet

all the butthurt people are muslim vermin.

NOICE

wickersoft.com/warez/

The woman asking for help should've played dead. Natural selection at work here.

He didn't single out any specific race in his manifesto.
>The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed.

Attached: Screenshot_98.jpg (657x291, 49K)

Attached: E37A5E26-57DA-42B8-A8D2-975349D1E075.jpg (1555x1121, 836K)

U farkin wort carnt?!

Attached: 1425883605195.jpg (222x227, 17K)

CHOICE

leafs ruin literally everything

Attached: you should be.jpg (698x976, 133K)

don't care if its a honey pot

Thanks user

Attached: 1552863783293.png (323x373, 116K)

You people are filled with so much hate towards a minority population that you falsely believe is corroding the foundation of Western civilization, at a time when most migrants from Syria, Iraq, Egypt, and Libyans are all leaving due to the US's shit intervention policy of destabilizing the middle east and installing "democratic" regimes.

Attached: 1546211270915.jpg (800x600, 169K)

They've raped, murdered and colonized for centuries dumbass. Imagine thinking the invaders only became a problem post 9/11.

Attached: Screenshot_76.jpg (579x576, 116K)

Jow Forums is fag central. why? no one called out this sick fuck for advocating killing children. the reasons for killing kids in his manifesto were no convincing. for all the Jow Forumsfags who respect this guy, 99% are hypocritical fag pigs. only 1% would advocate killing kids in general. the rest, you respect a guy who advocated killing innocent kids. don't believe me? read the manifesto. IT'S FUCKING KIDS!!!!! if you advocating killing kids under age 10, you are simply an unfair person, who deserves hell.

and if you disagree, that's okay, but you're in the same league as a pedophile.

it bothers me that all the fags on Jow Forums avoided what he said about kids. Jow Forums is weak. a big strong man who supported tarrant would have dealt with what tarrant said about kids, but all you Jow Forumsfags didn't even talk about it. you are wimpmachines. nit wimps, but wimp machines, you are such wimps that you produce wimps by what you say.

Fucking fags are okay with children below age 10 being killed> You are worse than pedophiles. if i ever meet one of you in real life, you will meet your demise.

read his manifesto before speaking about his motives

Attached: 1552747019050.png (1357x759, 423K)

And so has "Western civilation" for hundreds of years European great powers colonized in an even more brutal fashion than any Ottoman would commit. That is not to make light of Ottoman imperialism, but you shouldn't ignore the fact that things like the Belgian adventure in the Congo occured with far worse scenarios for Africans in that area. Also, for that matter, why do you think that our occupations of foreign countries, which lasted for centuries in places such as India and left unprepared, colonial style boundaries that legally ensured ethnic conflict would continue as seen in countries like Nigeria, Aleria, the Democratic republic of Congo, and India. That is not to mention the British policy of divide and conquer that ensured the Hindus and Muslims would ensure that both India and Pakistan would not have a peaceful form of independence, and continues to show itself in their relations to this day.

>You people are filled with so much hate towards a minority population that you falsely believe is corroding the foundation of Western civilization

The town I live in has become over 60% non-Canada, and all those people are called Canadians. I don't live in Canada anymore. It is now a foreign place to me. It's not my homeland anymore. Do you expect me to think this is a good thing? You fucking moron!?

>you fucking Moron
Great ad hominen and argumentative skills. I thoroughly enjoyed your anecdotal evidence.

Yes. That was polite and rather patient. He sounded his horn after they'd crossed, maybe so they'd realize later.

Attached: 1552833268649.jpg (793x1024, 69K)

Checked

Attached: pepe 1552872053666.gif (650x603, 196K)

>if i ever meet one of you in real life, you will meet your demise.

Come at me, leaf!

Attached: 1486172497030.jpg (1400x1050, 480K)

>muh children
You have such short foresight that you can't even see into the future 10 years. What do you think these children would become? Every member of a Paki rape gang, every truck attacker, every bomber, was a child at some point.

>you will meet your demise
Rude

CHECKED
COMMIEKEKS AND SHITSKIN MUDSLIMES BTFO KEK

Attached: alphachad.jpg (378x568, 42K)

Attached: 1552842165368m.jpg (1024x573, 73K)

checked

Attached: holdstillwhile.jpg (1280x710, 85K)

Attached: Sean+Connery+Slapping+Woman.jpg (320x250, 63K)

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>kikes are priority number 1

For what? Would it even serve a purpose? If you remove muzzs from a country in which they are the majority, the truth about kikes will rise up anyways.

check them digits
!!!!!

praise kek

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1435718370141.jpg (248x222, 10K)

HOW did you get 6 of those digits?

>Whys everyone so upset
Its either newfags, or shilling I think. So, so many fucking posts about how horrified people by the video. How sad the situation is, and even some saying they're done with Jow Forums. I mean what the fuck this is the same that has all kinds of gore beyond your wildest nightmares posted on it. Mexican cartel executions, african/chinese webms, black on white crime stories, bestgore clips, ect. The shooting video was actually quite tame, I think. Are people just trying to to virtue signal since it was a "polak" supposedly (or mossad faggot as some anons think). Muslims on the internet didn't have a circlejerk about how horrible violence is after batalcan, or any of the other countless islamic attacks in Europe. No pictures of the dead kid with people saying "what what her last words" talking about how sad they felt. White empathy is a double edge sword. Its good to have empathy but remember that you may feel bad for someone else, but will they feel bad for you once shit hits the fan and its either you or them? Either way, I don't condone violence but there's been some overreaction to this shooting I think.

I have a red-dit account for a while now to see what's up and I get approached by "white nationalists" who are against the "anti-semitism" and what not.
It's weird to be approached by a shill who attempts to buddy buddy me.
I used to be a delinquent and know how criminals act who want something from you.
I got the exact same feeling... too bad I couldn't punch his lights out.

wew

Attached: binocs.jpg (359x305, 24K)

Learn some history, you fucking Discord transsexual twat

Islamic conquests stretch back to before the modern European nation-state, you dumb cunt. The Ottoman Turk were just the tail end of it.

>mfw

Attached: 20977D3C-01D6-4D87-A39F-2B7AC44A83AD.jpg (693x390, 106K)

Attached: checkem.jpg (613x613, 86K)

Lol, hilarious.