Look for the British connection

Attached: andrew-yang-is-ready-to-talk-robots-on-the-debate-stage__932526_.jpg (799x799, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Presidential_candidates,_2020
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he has nice teeth, what are u talking about, user?

Follow the money. He hasn't even registered as an official candidate yet, so his financials are a mystery. But it's something to look at if he ever actually files as a real life candidate.

He will have to tell us who gave him the money.

I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he lets billions of dollars flow to Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he passes strict gun control.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he renews DACA and expands amnesty as far as possible.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he brings in the largest numbers of immigrants ever.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he bans antisemitism and boycotts of Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he leaves Obamacare completely intact (or even expands it!).
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he cuts taxes permanently for Jews and their businesses and not at all for white people.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides we need to stay in Syria and Afghanistan for as long as it takes.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he pushes regime change in Venezuela.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he appoints the most Jews in recent history to positions in the government.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides to extend the trade war with China indefinitely and let Jew-owned conglomerates foreclose on every single white-owned farm in the nation.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he gives companies more tax cuts after they move jobs overseas.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if Planned Parenthood remains funded.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if record numbers of migrant caravans are welcomed into our border and fed, housed, and clothed with taxpayer money until they can have their asylum processed.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if America pays every single cent of the border fence out of its own citizens pockets, and even if that fence is never built.
I will never stop voting for Trump, and shills can't change my mind. (:

YANG IS THE COLOR OF A SHIT STAIN

YANG GANG 2019!!!!

The DNC won't even let him through, you have nothing to worry about. Just enjoy the memes.

Funny that the Yang posting comes to a grinding halt as soon as the New Zealand shooting happened

related to cheddar man

Canadian agent no doubt

Attached: knk3cuzliim21.jpg (700x654, 58K)

who is this guy and why does Jow Forums keep talking about him? Some weird discord spam campaign like that AOC woman?

Yes

voting for yang is essentially voting for jeff bezos because he is a mascot for the tech valley cult round table that's pushing him & his agenda. these are no friends to humanity.

Attached: welcometohell.png (779x584, 736K)

Elizabeth Holmes?

Attached: Andrew Yang 2020 - Campaign Donation Scam.jpg (850x1100, 455K)

Attached: Lynn Forester de Rothschild with Don Lemon.jpg (594x408, 38K)

Attached: Inclusive+Capitalism+Conference+Prince Charles and Lynn Forester de Rothschild.jpg (1024x790, 278K)

Attached: Lynn-Forester-De-Rothschild-full-body-3.jpg (589x600, 62K)

Attached: Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, Arianna Huffington.jpg (400x267, 35K)

Attached: McCain-with-Lynn-Forester-de-Rothschild.jpg (1024x682, 72K)

Attached: John McCain’s foundation is funded by Saudis, Rothschilds & Soros.jpg (640x381, 26K)

ballotpedia.org/Presidential_candidates,_2020

he's registered dumbass

please be a copypasta

Attached: 1552544524508.jpg (2888x1412, 750K)