In the name of god ... PEACE

It's not about identity, religion or politics. It's about good and evil. Right and wrong. People are being misguided and corrupted through media communications. Lots of temptation, incitement, subliminal messaging and propaganda. It is affecting people's psychology in a negative way. It must be toned down.

Every person in this world is an individual. In every individual there is good and evil determined by the choices they make and the consequences that proceed. In some people there is more good than evil. In others more evil than good. Life experience can rebalance peoples alignments. When someone like the NZ guy commits such an atrocity, they are responsible for the choices that they made. In this case like in many, he was captured alive. All can clearly see his malignation. There is nothing this man can do now to be redeemed. He has committed a great atrocity in the slaughtering of innocent civilians in a place of worship gunning them down so viciously. He shows absolutely no remorse, no regret or sign of mental illness. I fully condemn him for his sinister act. I would say may god have mercy on his soul but that is not possible as he has none. This man has been taken by demons and has fulfilled the devils work.

My condolences to those affected by the actions of this most malicious criminal terrorist. May god be with you and your families in this very dark hour.

Salam alaikum.

Attached: c-k339mh86.jpg (672x420, 294K)

Islamists worship molloch, not God.

Wake up m8. We about out of time. Love.

islam is political. muslims are enemy combatants in occupied territory

War is peace
Hate is love

This is a LARP right?

Haven't you killed millions of them in your wars?

Not enough, leaf

Christianity is a cancer to the white race.

Attached: Bagan.png (1080x1281, 974K)

"Not enough" you are exactly like Isis

They drew first blood.

We fought algonside muslims in alll those wars cause they had nothing to do with religion. We protected Kuwait from Iraq, we protected the kurds and the shia from saddam, we're literally building Afghanistan as we speak, and we helped take out ISIS to save muslims. On top of that we build Dubai, Riyadh and various other cities in the gulf and helped make them go from Somalia tier poverty to recklessly wealthy. We give montey to almost every MENA country in the region yearly for development purposes and for the past 50 years we've been building relationships and letting the travel en mass to our country.

It is better to make peace and friends than to make enemies. Making friends gives one companionship and opportunity. Making enemies will cause you grief and paranoia.

We have a rich history that involves many centuries of wars and eras of cooperation between Islam and Christianity. Many of the spiritual are bound in their search for truth and balance. It is a different crowd so to speak. In the popular culture, many things are not what they seem. You must learn to discern truth from deception in this world. The better you are at it, the further you will make it in this world.

No, I mean what I say. Peace. Enough killing of innocence. They did not deserve that and neither do the christian martyrs or others that die innocently. God does not pull strings as much as people want to believe. It doesn't work that way. There are rules and god is not always there for us to count on in saving us from danger or evil. We must stand with faith.

We are all mortals in this world. We die. No one truly knows what happens when we die because no one has been able to come back and tell us about it. God loves us because we die. He loves us so much he lets us choose whether we want to love him or hate him, do good acts or evil ones. In the end, dust to dust, ashes to ashes. We must be mindful of our lives and not be so distracted over things that are not important.

>eras of cooperation between Islam and Christianity
No we do not.

I think you're a pleading muslim with a meme flag, but anyway i've been waiting for the second crusade since I was a child. Muslims have no reason to be on Western soil and I WILL NEVER MAKE PEACE WITH THEM. No one I know will either.

>It's about good and evil.
You must be new here.

Attached: 7B941BB8-FAAC-4D13-A9C3-3473AE841E53.jpg (269x424, 27K)

For example. The history of the Knights of St.John or Malta. In Malta, the arabs were teaching openly in a university of sorts of the times most up to date medical knowledge. The knights were sent to study there all they could about how to help people that suffer. Knights Hospitallers had a mission to end pain and suffering. They were learning what they could from muslims that were teaching. By the time the crusades start we have military orders prepared for war. To much to write like also contributions to nautical navigation and ship building but I would recommend reading up, there is so many centuries of history to catch up on in depth.

I am American and lurk the boards and post prayers like usually armor of god.

The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Attached: Dominus Tecum.png (298x298, 36K)

We can lose faith just as well as we can find it. The same with hope. It is important to support one another in times of need and struggle. Your family your friends will need you at some point. Be prudent and take the time to lend a hand when asked. For the men, pay attention to your sons and be the father of your home. Stay with your wives and don't divorce if you have kids please. Work. Work for a living. Work keeps us happy and with money in our pockets for our families.

God bless and peace.

The armor of the gods is apparently more effective than cuckstian chants.

Attached: BRJCWCCHAAI6TFFL2LO2HQG7KI.jpg (960x720, 124K)

It doesn't work that way brother. God does not pull every string and move every person to commit evil acts. The killer chose to make his own way in this world and killed 50 innocent people not god. We are mortal and we have rules to follow and we have full control over our actions. It is better to be strong in character and wisdom then to be strong in the head.

You wear the Templar flag and yet espouse disgusting globalist trash. You are no Templar. Brenton Tarrant was a true Templar.

t. le Haut Templier

Attached: 1527844589197.jpg (748x843, 301K)

Why do you keep pushing this innocent meme?

Attached: 1552844526423m.jpg (1024x804, 129K)

>In the name of God
>Implying you speak for Him
SAGE

This. A Templar does not speak in the name of God, but rather acts in accordance with the scripture, for a Templar Knight is a truly fearless knight. His soul is protected by the armor of faith just as his body is protected by the armor of steel. He is thus doubly armed, and need fear neither demons nor men.

Attached: etsanguinemcrucis.png (2000x2000, 32K)

Civilians are civilians. I'm not a quaker. We don't kill women and children or innocent unarmed worshipers of any religion. That is not honorable and will stain any banner under which those kinds of actions are justified or take place. It is not right brother. We especially should know better. And if we know better, then we should show how to do it by example. By good deeds, not massacres. I'm sure you would agree.

dominus tecum

Anger blinds us. Makes our thinking patterns change. I get angry,, but i understand not to throw fits like a child because it wont help the situation. We all have crosses to bare. Suffer well my brothers.