White men are targetted? CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2Nrz4-FZx6k

Attached: firefox_2019-03-18_02-17-16.png (647x492, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
lifeafterhate.org/about-us-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're not even hiding that they resent white men

imagine being such a fucking freak that you see this thing and take its opinions seriously

look at the likes/dislike ratio

>satanic tranny is converting white men
yeah ok. cool astroturf. funny, doesnt disney own vice?

bert wot abert Dylan Roof?

>vice

Kindly fuck off.

>doesnt disney own vice?
Disney owns everything.

I like how even when it’s not supposed to be about us. It’s still about us. Even in social justice ideology where they’re basically trying to destroy everything that we are, we’re still the most important people there. Funny how that works.

WTF I'M DE-RADICALIZED NOW

Attached: unethical-medicine-lobotomy-orig.jpg (1500x1312, 484K)

Less than 30 seconds in
>disgusting Tranny says you sit there while I tell you what to think
Yeah, like I'd ever listen to anything one of these disgusting degenerate faggots has to say.
Into the Gas chamber with it!

>jordan peterson
>far right

its like a dystopian movie

>she

vice had a video where a retarded nigger ranted about white men and asian women.
They are not credible.

Oh Vey, continue attacking whites! Good goyim! It's their fault when they snap!

Well, its a high effort shitpost at least. I'll give "her" props for not just being a lazy shill even if she's stupid

Send link

Out of topic but some time ago I saw a webm about a corean girl vlogger who had a french roommate and she complained how she was always bringing guys and making sex noises, does anyone have the link to that video?

not gay but the tranny is unironically more attractive than that vice reporter

Black pussy is the only thing that can tame a white man, not a ugly faggot tranny

Attached: 1552549194766.jpg (600x900, 93K)

Why is this tranny being shilled here? Roll for how long till she joins the 40%.

yikes

>contrapoints is deradicalizing anybody

why would anybody give a shit what a retarded mentally ill dude says.
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8

The main thing that gives away contrapoints not being a woman is the fact that he's actually funny

i wasnt trying to shill it but rather just share my anger with other people sorry

scary times, it's like they're witchhunting us

Probably will die of heroin overdose.

It's all good don't worry, beats all the yang and aoc threads that get shilled here.
Why do they hate us so much user? I just want to have a family and be left alone.

Contrapoints is great content once you give her a chance.

The problem is that her drag-queen approach immediately alienates 80% of the transphobes she claims to convert

More 'context' needs to be created.

may death become her

it's funny because

remember in the 90s/early 2000s the michel moore shit and left was saying how "LOOK THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS ALSO LISTENED TO MARILYN MANSON GUESS WE SHOULD BAN THAT LOL"

Now the left are literally openly admitting they want to destroy free speech and are in total full blown hysteria mode

This is what universities are doing to poeople and the world is turning into a mad place where craziness is the new normal

Attached: feminism gender lgbt women media news.png (628x687, 455K)

Isn't "she" an anarcho-communist or something?

Like a mentally ill crossdressing freak is going to teach me anything.

Attached: Gender reveal.jpg (1024x789, 152K)

>transphobes

Attached: wat u sayin face.jpg (681x496, 43K)

Of course a tranny makes this shit since real females only have pure hate left for unattractive males.

JFL

>10/10
good troll there leaf

>learning anything from a dude blasting hormones

She can’t even entertain the possibility of race realism or counter the substance of arguments. She likes to disengeniously redefine terms beyond their utility. But what could you expect from a man who thinks his degenerate lifestyle is sustainable and doesn’t realize his place in the civilization cycle (the pinnacle of social entropy).

And everyone knows this is true

We need to start speaking out about the conspiracy theory of antisemitism.

Attached: 1547575268719.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Homofobia?
Conspiracy theory.
Racism?
Conspiracy theory.
Misoginy?
Conspiracy theory.

Attached: 1552371669788.jpg (530x353, 41K)

>transphobes
I have no phobia of mentally ill dudes that wear dresses and contemplate cutting their dick off until they finally an hero.

it makes me feel cozy that i have this place where the things people say are like the things i think

im waiting on a pizza and watchin king of the hill and you know what life isnt so bad

Attached: yellow face looks haha.png (445x410, 199K)

What kind of pizza did you get user?

Can't tell if you're ironically being hateful

I don't know if you get the drink Lilt in america but its actually pretty refreshing and tastes nothing like sprite or 7up

Attached: firefox_2019-03-18_02-58-27.png (1741x872, 191K)

You must be very desperate and intellectually subhuman to listen to that thing.

demons are real and are given platforms on youtube by jews

Attached: 1538611653046.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

lifeafterhate.org/about-us-1

Ya'll spend too much time fuelling hatred

fuck trannies

Isn't it fair to say men and women of the same race are as different to men of their race as men of different races are to each other?

I mean, men are differentiated by their y-chromosomes and women don't even have y-chromosomes. That means shes equally as valuable as breeding stock to a local or a foreign man, because both are just competing for making their Y chromosome propagate. Also why men want sons and Islam only allows men to marry outside the faith.

Attached: y.jpg (201x251, 4K)

Checked.
>no goys you can't target children with your political ideologies. That's our job.
Once again proving the left can't meme. The youtube algorithm is designed to push you towards leftist videos and keep you in that bubble. If people are breaking out of it it's because they want to.

Of course you would libertarian faggot

i feel absolutely disgusting now

Attached: the cat of who is fat.jpg (486x662, 50K)

you should, you fucking cat

Grotesque caricature of femininity.

I tried, but the logical phallacies were too much for me to handle. I like trannies too. Wish they would go back to just jerking off or fucking in front of a camera instead of just talking.
>the good ole' days of the internet

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Attached: 1552861087986.jpg (480x336, 19K)

The coping on Vice amuses me.

we.. I mean someone that's understanding should talk hi.. her into getting the post-op mu.. surgery.

The only thing these freaks converted me to is Christianity. I don't see how you can act like they do unless you are reprobate.

It's transaëdia you stupid faggot

>why would anybody give a shit what a retarded mentally ill dude says.
>Links to ryan faulk
What did user mean by this

The only white male the media likes is one that cut off their cock and balls.

Attached: 1548775534590.jpg (399x388, 20K)

WE ARE LITERALLY IN A DYSTOPIA

HIS video on academia was actually good. The rest are fucked. I didn't know HE went this off the rails.