Should I put a hole in my ex's tires?

Pic related
My now-ex is abusive as fuck and keeps calling me trying to talk to me and "be my friend". Fuck that. They cheated on me, are with the person they cheated on me with now, and all in all are a shitty person. I want to put nails in their tires and have masks, gear to do it, and an alibi. The only thing stopping me is my ethics.
Should I say fuck ethics and just give her some flats or suck up my problems and move on?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.53.57 PM.png (900x1208, 1.47M)

Ethics would dictate "no".

I also had this issue. Almost verbatim. See Let go of your anger, your resentment and your hurt. It weighs you down and it makes you look ugly to the public if you do anything. Fuck him. Fuck her. Fuck them both. Move on sis. Drop the heavy load that's weighing you down and live a life that's better than the one you had with your stupid ex who isn't worthy of your time or energy.

Tell her to fuck off and block her number. You're an adult, right? Did you really need anons here to tell you the right thing to do?

Have you considered that you’re also prolly not that great either?
Riddle me this: only dickless pieces of shit mess with a man’s car. Fuck you.
If you’re going to do it, at least make sure they deflate (hopefully breaking your hand in the process), so that he doesn’t have a blow out and slam into an on coming car.

You can block someone from calling or just not answer anything but certain numbers.

that is vandalism, which is a crime. not that breaking the law is wrong, unto itself, (which it is), but what are they doing that takes this out of personal relationships and into violence? Because the obvious response to escalation is further escalation. Unless you are ready for some revenge, you should look for a way to just leave

I know you are assuming OP is a guy because you think that all women cheap, but guys don't get revenge by attacking property. that is a female tactic. I am pretty sure OP is a girl.

this. let it go and move on. let karma kick their ass for you.

You have wait for them to die for that to work though

Puncturing tires is a crime user dont do it.

But venting the air in their tires so they cant drive and have to refill every single one, isnt..

not always. ether way, it's fucking coming for them - so take whatever satisfaction you can from that.

Attached: instantkarma.gif (325x268, 980K)

?????
I used 'her' because OP used 'her.' The fuck are you on about?
Makes sense though, since OP obviously has no sense of maturity and sounds like a literal child who can't handle their own basic problems without asking others for help.

>not always
Yes always that karma wasn’t from fucking with you if it happens before

Just tell them that they stopped being your friend the moment they decided to cheat then ignore them forever. Do not give them the satisfaction of drawn-out drama so that they can be like "oh well turns out that they're bitter and terrible I guess it's a good thing I cheated after all!"

I mean, who's to say OP's not being served some bad karma for cheating or hurting someone else in a previous life?

No

I do not condone these actions, however

>punctures in the sidewall are not repairable

make sure to puncture only 1 or 2. all four and the insurance will cover it

t. vandal victim

Maybe he tought that OP must be a guy because "only guys can think of doing shit like this".

I would view the destruction of her tires as a continuation of a relationship you do not want to have.

Really, that last thread was a bait?
Even with the straw poll.
Please get a life.

>not having punctureproof tires
>current year
he deserves it