This is it

>This is it
>Be R9K tier incel
>Install tinder
>Get 5 matches
>Panic and call a chad friend
>He coaches me though the convos and tells me what to write
>4 girls give 1-2 words
>Then there is the last one, my chad friend says: don't bother she is too hot and out of your league
>He still dictates me his typical chad convo lines
>She starts talking about fake poeple and how most people are the same person with different skin
>I say fuck it and tell her that it was my friend helping me talk to girls
>Say that was my 'call a friend' ability and I won't use it again
>reveal my full on arm-chair philosopher edgelord views
>we actually chat for 2 days unlike the other shit tier girls
>today I ask to use my "ask the audience" ability and ask her out
>she says yes
How do I not fuck this up? I have never done anything like this.
Chad told me to talk to her like she's just a regular dude. Worked so far. But how do i treat her irl? Do i shake her hand to greet, seems weird. How do I establish physical contact? Do i need to?
How do I start flirting? I have heard guys/girls flirt, but to me any sexual convo seems cringe and repulsive, how to solve this?
How do I hug or know when to hug?
Do I need to research how to kiss and/or have sex?
How do I avoid awkward silences? Via messaging it's easy as you can make pauses and think of something, but in a live convo it's hard to think of something to say.
Did I miss something I wouldn't know?
>inb4 just B ur self

Attached: sweaty towel man.png (417x234, 89K)

Ok buddy, tone down the rapid fire questions and chill out.
You've managed to secure a date, that's great news. Contrary to popular belief, all you have to do is be yourself, that's what landed you this girl to begin with. It might seem overwhelming because you're meeting for the first time but once you are face to face and the ice breaks you'll pretty much be talking just like you texted unless you're a complete sperg, if so then calm your nerves and don't spill any spaghetti.
The most important tip for a successful date however is to just have fun together, don't try to obsess over plans and tactics, just go with the flow of things.

Attached: 1550259734141.jpg (735x591, 83K)

Hug when you first meet her but make sure its a side-hug not a full embrace one

lmao, shake her hand when you meet but make sure you film it. Then ask her why she applied for this position and what previous experience does she have.

Alright, let's roll the questions straight down.

Physical contact: shaking hands would be super odd, so give her a hug, youre obviously dating so go for it. say hi/hello, smile and look for her reaction but you dont have to

Flirting: since you already texted 2 days straight, go from there. pick up topics from your convos and lead on. personally, i flirt with sarcasm and self-irony, trying to neck her a bit (works good for me). but find your on way, just be polite, try to compliment when theres an oppurtunity and be yourself.

you hug her when you meet (possibly, dont have to) and if the date went well you hug her when you say goodbye. wouldn't have sex if you are looking for a longterm relationship, but a kiss on the first date is ok, but since this your first date better not. and no, dont do any research, wont teach you shit.

silences are normal, dont expect to run into a permanent convo without pauses, sip on your drink and think of something, she will come up with topics herself, let her talk too.

what you missed: show confidence, laugh about yourself and have fun, relax. ik its easier said than done but you wanna enjoy yourself and being too nervous wont help you. she will be nervous too, if that comforts you. and be your goddamn self. you are looking for someone to take you as you are so no use in faking. theres nothing that leaves a better impression.

Worst advice I ever read

I'm all ears, offer a diffrent one

You bring me hope, OP

As my dad always told. You need to go up to a girl, look her dead straight in the eyes, and give her a firm handshake. Also silence is not good. A good date would have a guy prepared with memorized questions to engage a female to do what they do best, talk about themselves.

So our only diffrence is the greeting? Well, I think of handshakes with girls are odd and hugs went good for me, but if you experienced positive feedback with handshakes, fine.

nice

>How do I not fuck this up?

No guarantees in life buddy. Fucking up is one of many possibilities and you may very well have little control over it. Don't worry about what you cannot change.

>Chad told me to talk to her like she's just a regular dude. Worked so far. But how do i treat her irl? Do i shake her hand to greet, seems weird. How do I establish physical contact? Do i need to?

No hand shaking. Too formal, this isn't an interview, it's a casual date. Consider that you are a "Maybe-more-than-a buddy" right now to her. So hang out like a friend.

Test the waters when it comes for physical contact. Just like you don't learn to run before you walk, don't hug until you've managed to put your arm around her.

>How do I start flirting? I have heard guys/girls flirt, but to me any sexual convo seems cringe and repulsive, how to solve this?

Subtly is key. "hey wanna bang" isn't attractive.
"So, how come you're single, I thought guys would be lining up to date you?" this line shows interest, you clearly find her attractive but doesn't tip the creepometer too hard.

>How do I hug or know when to hug?
Test the waters. Playful nudge here and there to break the physical contact barrier, finding an excuse to hold her hand. If she recoils at these, then a hug might not be a good idea. If she seems into it, then further test the boundaries by establishing further physical contact.

>Do I need to research how to kiss and/or have sex?
Drink alcohol, To prevent anxiety, but not so much that you'll be a stumbling wreck. "Tipsy" is what you should aim for.

Sex can be psychological and well as physical. Consider it like a well written joke or horror story, wherein the tension keeps building and building. That's what you need to do.
A girl will enjoy sex will alot of build-up to the point she's practically begging for it (and she'll come quickly when actual penetration is finally achieved). Make use of a tonne of foreplay and talking dirty.

1/2

2/2

>How do I avoid awkward silences? Via messaging it's easy as you can make pauses and think of something, but in a live convo it's hard to think of something to say.

Constantly ask her questions about herself and try to think of follow up questions related to her answers. Get her talking as much as possible to fill her silence. This is like the golden rule, if you are shit at talking be the best listener ever.
Ask a shit tonne of questions. She'll think it means you care, but really you're just avoiding awkward silences and don't want to have to talk about yourself.

>Did I miss something I wouldn't know?
Yes, testing the waters isn't just for physical contact. If the goal is sex, you'll want to talk about sexy things eventually, try to turn her on.

But if you just blurt out "So what are you into, y'know, in the bedroom" it might end with you looking like a creep.

So, test the waters with a "What do you look for in a guy then", and gradually lead her to whatever turns her on.

You stood out from the thousands of guys talking about cumming on her face a few minutes into a conversation. That’s all, she saw you be real and honest. Trust is how relationships grow.

Solid advice

OP here, I was sleeping so I didn't reply
All of this advice looks too easy.
>Jst b ur self
If I get too nervous and don't make an agro move, won't I end up in the friend zone or whatever? Or is that just R9K and PUA tier bullshit and reality doesn't work that way?

I unironically would have done this if I didn't ask anyone for advice

>If I get too nervous and don't make an agro move, won't I end up in the friend zone or whatever? Or is that just R9K and PUA tier bullshit and reality doesn't work that way?
Truth is, you need to advance with a girl otherwise she'll lose interest if she had any. If you won't touch her and show interest in her, she might think you dont like her. Then she'll get sad and try to move on. Thats why its important to always go forward with girls you like. Now, you might not be good in this but you'll have to step out of your comfort zone. Im not telling you to touch her like a pro whenever she laughs or some shit, but try touching her a bit more than when you normally would.

Don't try to make a move like PUA tells you. That will backfire. Just have fun on the date. If you both have fun then there will be more.

Godspeed OP, i am like you i just dont have the matches.

We are rooting for you, believe in yourself and be yourself..

Yep, that's right. Look her right in the eye, give her a firm handshake, and you'll have the job. *sssiiiiippp*

Don't fucking shake her hand, bro. Lol. Hug her if anything, but shaking hands is a lil weird.

Hahaha. You. I like you, user. You're funny. Lets get a beer.

>not recognizing age old pasta
Jesus christ

human interaction is much more than words, you connected with this girl because you were totally open and stopped giving a fuck. Women in particular are trained to sense this out - they subconsciously spot incogruencies of character. If you have gotten this far and started asking questions now, you are going in the wrong direction. Just do what you done initially - say exactly what you want to say at the time, even if its hurtful/negative, even if its just plain old silence.