Guys... wh- what did the good Rabbi mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 יצחק הרצוג Isaac Herzog on Twitter For the first time in history syna (768x563, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't they close each time Israel bombs a bunch of civilians?

oy vey don't forget about me goy, us jews are discriminated against by evil whitey too, even more so

Guess it wasn't mossad

Kek this is actually 100% what this is about

I wish it was a synagogue

What about the Talmud mister Jew?
Because I've read your holy book and it doesn't really preach anti-racism, peace and love.

>herZOG
wew

/thread

Well too bad, because jewish power is now seriously identified and questioned on the left as well.
It's just a matter of time before Jews are associated to "elites" and "political power" which the many colored and poor people won't want to share.
Ohhh poor jews, it's going to get pretty ugly for them.

Oh. Well, I guess it wasn't the Jews this time.

The shepherds laugh while the sheep fight amongst each other.

Brenton was a good goyim that made their work that much easier.

He meant "please don't notice that one of the suspects in this obvious false flag has run away to Israel"

Why is the Jude scared of his own operatives.

I tried to tell you niggers that trump was bringing peace to the Middle East. Are you listening yet?

>we brought the muzzies here
>we're not responsible for the shooting
>dont forget about us jews
>we'll bring in more muzzies to combat this evil racism!

fpbp
/thread

basically

this

God I hate Jews to the 9th dimension and back. I think 2018/2019 have been tipping point years where everyone in the world is realizing how shitty they make everything.

Attached: FE1C8CEC-FF7C-4E5D-A323-CA45A85A40F5.jpg (683x1024, 73K)

>oy vey pls don't suspect us goy!
>see how we closed our synagogues in solidarity with you?
>it couldn't possibly be because we're cleaning up all the evidence after the mossad op and using the closure as a convenient excuse!

Jews in NZ are not true Jews, they defected to the intersectionalists long ago

I, as a Hebrew, celebrated the body count by having sex with my Islamic wife. I make her wear hijab and yell "Allah hu Akbar" "pound me harder Yahood" etc. she has breasts like ripe pomegranates.

Jews always team up with muslims. Muslims are noahides. ISIS is run by jews and that is why ISIS destroys statuary in places like nineveh. They are enforcing the noahide law against idolotry. That is why ISIS never attacks jews or israel. The only reason jews are fighting the muslims in palestine and the surrounding area is because of territory. Other wise, in white countries they are on the same side.Muslims ARE jews effectively. Enemies, all of them. Good insight into this in this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY

Fuck you kikes. You just tried to ddos me so I couldn't post because I see through your shit like it's a clean glass window you mossad fucks. It's not my fault you're so fucking retarded. Kys

They closed because the police asked them to. The police asked them to because they couldn't protect them from mudslime retaliation. Leave it to a jew to make themselves the victim.

Attached: 4a4.jpg (680x706, 76K)

Attached: kikes and mollahs.jpg (628x465, 57K)

Yup

fucking bullet dodgers