Muslim here

Muslim here,

Initially, I was shocked with how this board responded to the cold-blooded murder of civilians. However, I've noticed something. In just this week this board has really started pumping the idea of what amounts to the break down of rule of law - of hoping to trigger a back and forth series of attacks between muslims that would spiral into ethnic cleaning of Muslims in the West. I've seen the rate of US Civil War 2.0 threads surge too.

I think I finally see what it is. You've given up on Trump and right wing politicians in the West. Back when you had faith in them in the last few years these kinds of morbid schemes weren't discussed because you thought there were other avenues left. Is it true guys, you're acknowledging Trump is a failure and there's no hope?

Attached: 07008441.jpg (1500x1500, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake and gay, nigger.

I always knew Trump was going to be a failure but at least shit hasn't escalated as quickly as it would have under Hillary.

Consider it compartmentalized reactionary dark humor user.

There's still 9/11 memes, something to consider

Also this scheme of starting up a back and forth will fail. It's literally out of the ISIS / Al Qaeda playbook and has been the essence of their strategy for decades. It didn't work for them and it won't work for you. They just alienated themselves from moderates even further, and you will too.

I thought so at first but now I'm not so sure. I think a large contingent of this board genuinely is happy for the massacre and has brought on some "fresh ideas".

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

I will think that over

Praise kek!

Who are you again?

>I thought so at first but now I'm not so sure. I think a large contingent of this board genuinely is happy for the massacre and has brought on some "fresh ideas".

A large percentage of this board are mentally ill. Not the meme kind, the "should really be taking meds" kind.

what's your point on this?

oh I knew that already, mentally ill and social rejects. These are the same types of people that joined ISIS and Al Qaeda and they have much the same mentality as this board. These terrorists are always the same. If they aren't mentally ill then they just lacked a decent male role model from around age 14 onwards and they suffered through social rejection, perceived or otherwise. Typically rejection from women is the common one. The types that joined ISIS were exactly the same.

Yeah. But for the grace of God there go I. It's sad, really. Completely abandoned by society.

fpbp

Why do you follow the word of an angel instead of the word of God aka the Bible? The angel Gabriel was Satan. The Bible clearly tells us all not to follow what an angel says yet here you guys are following a pedo who rides a magical horse that can fly...

Attached: quran.png (500x566, 165K)

>given up on Trump and right wing politicians in the West
And the police, media, cultural institutions, academics, other westerners.
Without condoning it violence is the predictable response when no other avenues are viable. It's desperation though, not hopelessness.

Bang, right on the mark. ISIS, Al Queda, Mujahedeen and soon was the magnet for these crazies. Some, look for more oblique idologies.

There are a few examples of people doctors got ahold of before and after these sorts of incidents. I know for example the Texas Tower sniper in 66' had a medical record that wasn't correctly understood until after the event.

I really wish they could (not physically) dissect the psychology and psychiatry of the folks in Guantanamo and publically share an open document on them. I bet it could be helpful in pinning issues like this before they expand. Until then the accellrationists do have a lead.

Muslims will rule the west in 100 years

He was Mossad. Trained in 2016. Sauce Know More News.
/thread

Attached: Lanza.jpg (600x495, 55K)

OK sandnigger. Go back to hell.

Attached: bobs_and_vagene.jpg (585x307, 40K)

Obviously, the entire paradigm is a failure.

how can they do that when theyll be extinct before 2050?

NZ had nothing to do with Trump.

Attached: BE9DC194-1E6A-4740-A396-98930BBBBE2B.jpg (542x768, 144K)

One flaw, the terrorist had money, was well traveled and had a girlfriend.

Muslims are just pawns to the jews. They hold no power. They'll be used and eventually discarded.

No, you never figured anything out. Stop trying to use your brain and just back to fucking goat

I only voted for Trump to own the libtards epic style. I stand by my decision and it's been a hilarious time, but I'll be voting for someone I actually support next election.

But yes I do hope sandniggers get ethnically cleansed. You all smell bad and are annoying to interact with.

Attached: 1551943484152.jpg (1280x1280, 140K)

Shooting occurs in another country halfway across the globe.

> le muslim here gais, heh, yeah orange man bad meme.jpg

What this represents is the pushback to progress identity politics. Plain and simple.

>forget about all the Muslim attacks on westerners, forgot about grenade attacks and rape gangs, this is a response to Trump's failure.

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad too.

you didnt notice shit. people outright demand it randomly over any 3 month period of time. this event didnt trigger anything you dont even hang out here. you probably wandered here after hearing about 8 chan on the fucking news

i told you niggers that shit was what Q was larping about for like a year and a half. i told you homeless niggers went to texas just to die for something and not die for no reason and they almost took texas

and ahmed your people were left ina fema camp while it burned under obama and the national guard wouldnt let them out. so just go and stay go if you dont like it. or stay and watch the west die . it matters not

youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs

Attached: brenton tarrant big iron format 2.png (622x648, 359K)

>psyop

yawnnnn jews you really suck

Yeah you got it

Pffft What A Cock Peeler...
Go Back To Watching Little Boys Dance In Makeup Stupid Dusty Faggot

Attached: Funny Ass Shit.jpg (982x604, 168K)

Civil war 2 has been on the table before and during trumps election.
Nice try with the banz shitskin

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x288, 81K)

People have been saying this trash for thousands upon thousands of years regarding different people or beliefs. Remember when Russian communism would rule the west just 40 years ago?