Being Hispanic is a disease this is a group of people devoid of a even one positive attribute blacks can at least can...

Being Hispanic is a disease this is a group of people devoid of a even one positive attribute blacks can at least can play niggerball and have muh dick Hispanics are short fat lazy and dumb they must have a raging insecurity about this it explains why there so angry all the time

Attached: drunk-beaner.png (620x725, 782K)

Tacos

Self hating latino mutt here, in the coming race wars will whites allow me to die on their side?

Attached: file.png (750x1000, 376K)

they worshiped death gods and created a culture of death, demons stay in the blood man, demons don't forget

Attached: Quetzalcoatl_telleriano[1].png (550x297, 278K)

Go to the mcmansion suburbs being built and see who is doing the work

we can make cute traps atleast!

That's a half nog though

yeah he has high nig admixture

Idk, I like your food a lot. We can probably work out a deal.

I hate spics more than any other group in this world. They've actually killed our souls to the point of not caring. They rape, they murder, they steal and they sell and abuse drugs. No one cares anymore here though even I dont care. 5 years my cousin got raped and murder by one of these shitstains who ran back to mexico I was livid but after a while I realized it was over they already won. I even tried making spic hate threads on here and kept getting banned despite people making chink and nigger hate threads. Then i realized most people on here are spics in US flags that just larping. The only thing I care about now is europe since it still has a chance. America died and none of noticed

Attached: 1547040356576.jpg (182x249, 6K)

true but they are also CHEAP

Cause whitey wont build their own houses?

shut up nigger. spics are god tier at football, better then niggerball u faggots play in the states. How does it feel having all your white women fantasyzing about lebrons BBC? same as in american football all NIGGERS. Aztec and Mayans had solid accomplishments as well. Name one Nigger civilization. Fuck you you white cuckold. Enjoy Jermains BBC in your oneitis.

The Brazilian immigrants living where I live are all pretty wealthy if that makes you feel any better

Yeah, every time I've been banned it was from insulting a Mexican or going on a tirade against spics. Interestingly, in real life spic subhuman rats are usually also anime fans.

Mexicans are bro tier

Attached: elchapo_lesniak.jpg (911x1200, 392K)

Did a mexican fuck your wife or something also
>Nigger lover

Cry more

You fucking subhuman shitskin, Mexicans are the scum of the earth I would find side by side with niggers to exterminate you rapist criminals. Trump got elected for you calling you guys out for what you are and every white american thats come in contact with you made sure that he would win despite fighting against all odds at the time. He may failing us now and we all realize it was too little too late to save the country but his speech was the truest speech a politicians made since Eisenhowers days

>T.Nigger

You're also nigger

>a-at least blacks can pleasure my wife while I'm out working to pay for their welfare

Attached: 81463BA4-2E24-4153-AFC4-823D9E45B8EC.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

There are a few based Latinos. Plus, some of your women are pretty damn hot. But 99% of you people have to go back.

As always the cucked white boy defends the nigger.
It's a matter of genetics. Mongoloid dominant traits will be the end of yt

Spics can play baseball sometimes.

Why so mad nigger? That our women are better looking than yours and don’t abort our children. Niggers are the most degenerate race.

burritos

/thread

in prison the white and latin gangs usually form an alliance against the niggers.

in the normie world latinos seem to try to emulate niggers. (probably because niggers are portrayed as "cool"), but when shit gets real they end up allying with the whites.

>she will never fart on my face

>a non athletic sport
Woah, amazing

I never got you hispanics, aren't you the children of spanish conquistadors? When did you start not being part of the white race?

But Mexicans work much longer hours than the average us citizen.

Blacks don't live with 20 people in a 3 bedroom house. Only animals can live with such little personal space. And what are you trying to cover up with all that fucking cologne?

The Spanish bred with the natives.

Average spic has more native blood than euro blood.

Average Mexican is 1/3 Spanish.
Average African American is 1/4 white.

Spics are barely more “white” than blacks are.

>Blacks don't live with 20 people in a 3 bedroom house.
Because you niggers can't stand eachother,

Attached: monkey vs touchscreen.webm (288x360, 319K)

Attached: 2C354835-14BF-468B-83E4-64171935ED32.jpg (1024x576, 346K)

And nonetheless we're taking over our rightful mexican clay

your days are counted pigskin

I see, at least they are not niggers though

I like spanish more than blacks. Spanish people have always been more chill. They still cant come in illegally though.

I know that feel

Monsters exist in all ethnic backgrounds. Quit your race hating

The Mexican foremen usually won’t hire Whites.

>aren't you the children of spanish conquistadors?
This implies that we are the son of what today is know as a coalburner

>Blacks don't live with 20 people in a 3 bedroom house
lolwut? they definitely do live in cockroach infested traphouses with a bunch of family members but ride around in nice cars. I grew up around blacks.

The average Mexican in America is 65% European and it’s well known that we get the Indians while the castizos stay in Mexico. So the average Mexican in Mexico is even more than 65% european. It’s the nog genes that create the fucked up phenotype

I grew up around Mexicans and it is painfully obvious which is worse. That said, they still aren’t white

I am hispanic and Im white.

>I grew up around Mexicans and it is painfully obvious which is worse
So which one is worse to you?

Mexibro I'll stand with you, dont let the things posted here deter you from that. Things are bad, real bad. But dont let these fake jews and whites stand in the way of your righteousness, have a family and protect them.

Attached: 1551360986223.png (665x600, 131K)

Blacks don't live at all.

They don't make businesses for their people like they used to.

They're not into their languages. The best they can do is Ebonics and make weird noises with their big mouths.

Even Obama, a Mulatto, bombed the fuck out of Africa.

youre the one that sounds angry and insecure user

Attached: D9C65FD1-30B2-4FB3-A909-ECDDA2C85759.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

try reading recipes before you import beaners

Whatever the Euro percantage is, i know white and dark hispanics. As long as they are not literally niggers i can get along with them

/thread

Used to be my family's trade, until the wet backs showed up. Now the quality of work sucks, but hey, at least it's cheap.

Only qt latinas can come

Attached: latina.jpg (1000x1500, 152K)

REDPILLED

Spics are on another level entirely, they convert the interior of their homes into apartments because they have so many people. They live with people who they aren't even related to, just random border jumpers who were friends with their father in the old country. I used to live across from a house like that, I'd chill on my porch some nights and every 15 minutes someone would get dropped off.

Uh, No?

Ripped from Wikipedia:

>According to a 2009 report by the Mexican Genome Project, which sampled 300 Mexicans who self-identified as Mestizos from six Mexican states and one indigenous group, the gene pool of the Mexicans population was calculated to be 55.2% percent indigenous, 41.8% European, 1.0% African, and 1.2% Asian.[102]

>70,2%-46,2% amerindian; 25,4%-48,7% european; 5,2%-2,8% african (Martínez-Cortés et al, 2017).[111]

>56,0% amerindian; 37,0% european; 5,0% african (Ruiz-Linares et al, 2014).[99]

i'll take spics over niggers any day

They make good leafblower pilots
WHOOOOOOOM

Attached: Gustavo-the-Gardentor-Pic_t958.jpg (479x359, 69K)

Attached: hot_latinas.jpg (720x725, 218K)

>Malia if Obama was a Republican

the majority of mexicans i talk to consider themselves white, take that as you will
t.researcher

Whiter than you Lamarcelius.

Attached: Neo-Nazi-Peruano-640x384.jpg (640x384, 58K)

I guess mutts can live as second-class citizens in European ethno states, but not sure it's the way you wanna live

Don't sell out our entire male population to become a subservient class of traps after the race war

Why you let retarded lowlife in your countries in the first place? Every Latino is happy in their land.

Attached: C04A01DF-0C4E-4BF6-AE02-C8F8638CF055.jpg (474x892, 53K)

Based

Attached: hero.jpg (720x540, 36K)

STFU and mix me a drink, Paco. nobody is mad at Mexico Mexicans, you are safe in your containment zone.

Particleboard and cheatrock Wifey Wants debt traps nailgunned together NO THANKS

Yep then they get diabetes and renal failure dying die slow, expensive deaths on Medicaid.

Who's that Moroccan?

Nigs.

56% have a european X chromosome. I can’t understand that part

Im gonna leave now, hope you are happy

Dont get any crazy ideas, gringo. Every spic I now is strapped up or knows someone who is. Wont be ez for u

Attached: 1552555837633.jpg (300x324, 61K)

They do that in order to save money to sent back home. That being said, even if you have a "stable" job, you can't get a mortgage like Americans due to not having a SS#; leaving you with shitty options, like renting or buying a trailer.

I was able to buy a home, if I could I would buy another.

Doesn’t seem like a very good survey. 6 states? The one I posted is based on 23and me data. Of which there is a lot more than 300 random Mexicans

Language is another thing that bothers the fuck out of me with them. I'll be talking in English to a spic co-worker for example, and then one of their amigos will join the conversation and they literally switch to Spanish while I'm still standing right there, effectively cutting me out of the discussion. It's incredibly awkward and they must be really fucking stupid if they aren't able to realize how rude that is.

but i want to be a trap slave and serve white cock

we are that RPG race that you would never pick because it has no real strengths

Attached: D0DMRfdWoAAY-9J.jpg (1730x2048, 416K)

According to my scientific research, 40% of US flags are spics. Not joking, making a spic hate thread and see them all come out of the woodworks.

If you're all cousins does that mean you're all inbred?
I saw a beaner with face tattoos dressed like the statue of Liberty trying to advertise financial services, I chuckled sensibly imagining him only being able to get this job after being punted around the country by various legal authorities.

It's not rude considering Hispanics speak Spanish, you gringo con culo roto.

Attached: E42C8CFD-2F95-4FA6-A868-375C8B215B54.jpg (200x200, 13K)

I think it means it's based solely off of the maternal line, but I'm not sure.

That's rude as fuck. My parents are immigrants and we spoke Portuguese at home but they always taught me to speak English when Americans are around out of good manners. I always try to correct the rude ass Mexicans that do this.

Ya I know that but that doesn’t seem right if the average Mexican is a Spaniard male Indian female mutt

why is it rude? you are minority. you should speak our language in that situation.

You're a fucking retard.
There was a poll and 10% of all pol users are spics. Keep in mind they never specifically asked what country you were from, just if you were Hispanic.
This means it includes the spics in the US AND the spics with flags from Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, etc.
Also keep in mind the sample size was well into 1500, so it could easily include lurkers who just don't post since more than half of this website is dedicated to US politics

You weren't raised right if you can't see why that is rude. You're having a conversation with someone and just out of nowhere speak a foreign language to someone else while the gringo is sitting their feeling like they are being excluded.

That was basically done in the 1500s. Their offspring just bred with each other since no one else was around. So being half Indio half Spaniard literally goes back a shitton of generations and it's rare for it to be recent.

I would be surprise if Jow Forums was made up of more than 40% Caucasians

I agree its rude. I tend to translate back and forth of what the conversation is about, unless is something mundane.

You are underestimating the number of self-hating Mexicans.

>feeling like they are being excluded.
lmao you massive fag lord

Attached: 1543047680990.png (253x424, 119K)

>Cortázar
>Borges
>Fangio

shut up amerifat