The cuckold abyss

Gentleman, i think we need to have a conversation about the ultimate form of cuckoldry aka Twitch.

What causes a man to give money to another man to watch him play a video game?
Back in my day we used to fight over who got to play the game. Yet these people who i assume are zoomers are giving their money to MEN for NOTHING in return. This is worse than guys who donate to whores for nothing in return, this is fucked up. Twitch donaters are literally more cucked than american Blacked.com enthusiasts. Twitchfags even act like gay groupies to these fags who put their face over half the screen.

I think this is the final blackpill for me. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: e991f93e-4ec8-4e4d-8db3-c2384b166abe.png (3992x2160, 505K)

valid points? yes. final blackpill?
>checks flag
oh

this is literally the gayest thread ive seen today and i was on >>>/lgbt earlier

It's worse when it's twitch thots.
Anyone giving money to a woman they aren't fucking needs to be punched in the face.

I've literally never understood twitch for this exact reason
one of you faggots explain the appeal of this shit

The final blackpill is just like the event horizon of the blackpill. There can be way bigger blackpills but all it takes is one more blackpill to reach critical mass. This was it for me.

T. Twitchfag

This is literal findom. Kikes are raising an entire generation of beta male zoomers who will grow into paypigs later in life.
We're fucking done as a race lads.

but it just feels so good to see my name on the screen and have them thank me with a low effort 2 second response.

Watching someone else play video games is the stupidest fucking thing imaginable.
GIVING MONEY to said people is ever fucking worse.
All the arguments in favor of it make no sense.
>muh background noise
Just listen to music or fucking Seinfeld
>it's like when you watched your older brother play
You guys were cuck faggots back then, too? When I was growing I used to fight with my older brother to play the SNES. I NEVER watched him play. If he wouldn't give up the controller I would find something else to do

Lel what a fag you are. Face it you're gay, and you lost.

Haha this is literally what it boils down to isnt it

>watches other people play video games
>calls someone else a faggot
Zoomer tactics are the fucking worst.
Go back to donating $5 to ninja in the hope that he mentions your name.

most people don't donate or subscribe(or even chat), most people watch to see the pros play. not that much different from watching tv.

You shut your zoomer mouth you limp dick faggot. No zoomers allowed in this thread.

Why do you want to educate people?

>doubt.jpg
I seen what i seen and it wanst what you seen,

There's something deeply wrong with paying people to be your friend. That's what Twitch is. The people paying money have to be kids with access to a credit card. It makes no sense. Why not just make a fire and throw money in it instead?

There are people who get off on giving their money away for little to no reciprocation. Let them. Fuck twitch though. The laws about advertising to kids should apply to them. They are paid to create communities on games that would never gain traction

It's great when you just want to watch the campaign of a forgettable single player game and not have to spend money that would be better spent on food for an interactive story. Donating is dumb, though, and it's basically made Twitch a PG camwhore haven.

This

Ok, this i can make sense of. Watching for nostalgia purposes. I highly doubt even 1% of people are dojng that though.

I had a bad disability is make playing video games in possible

Zfg Zelda commentary is kino
But I just watch them on YouTube

Attached: AC5225DC-6EA4-4877-8A1F-898371A724BF.jpg (1624x2038, 243K)

Don't fuck this up for me, I'm not going back to "work."

Yeah this, why would anyone watch and pay for another person playing games

maybe you watched some of the smaller channels
or camgirls? most big streamers are near the top of the skill curve of the game they play or actual pros

>female streamers can basically be in their underwear
>male streamers without a shirt on can be banned
>make rape jokes in chat will get you banned
>prison rape jokes about men is perfectly fine
>chat is literally just emotes and nonsense
I have seen males stream for years without getting a sub button and females stream for just a day and instantly be awarded a sub button and special privileges. Admins flock to female streamers and let them get away with shit no man would ever get away with, mods that moderate the chat to keep their precious female streamer safe, 10 year olds giving female streamers tons of money to see their name on screen.

Twitch is one of the worst places on the internet.

Attached: 1520633845729.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

I mean if you were a hot girl who could make easy money off of retards hoping to date you, would you do it? It's not prostitution. You're fully clothed.

Cool ad. I didnt search ur shit

Attached: DwgXFkRUYAASlAl.jpg (628x741, 64K)

Can the leaf brain not understand entertainment
The only people I watch on twitch are funny people
I don't watch for game play retard
And also yea I don't get the big donations
I do understand tiny donations to support your entertainer q

some ppl rly need a hit of that dopamine

I can understand paying people to put your opinions out there to a larger audience like Lctrfan does. He will watch political commentary and gets paid for it.

What

Shit like pic related is really common. A female streamer is guaranteed to have at least one moderator/admin that lets her get away with anything in the hopes of being with her or at least keep the delusion up.

Attached: 1536948322102.png (908x935, 79K)

Who gives a shit. This thread is gayer then some betabux twitcher

>watching other people play games is entertainment

Fucking faggot kts

My exact thoughts about twitch. My mind cant fucking understand how you would give your hard earn cash to some faggot with no job playing video games in his room all day.

No, i watched a "pro" play apex for a bit to see some techniques but i was more blown away by the twitch faggoty than his skillz. Infact the camgirls make some sense to me because its paying for female attention which is like a really gay stripclub.

>that pic
Jesus Christ I didn't know it was that bad.

>watching video games is totally different from watching sports because reasons

What if I am the streamer who is happily accepting money from these useful idiots? I certainly wouldn’t do it myself but I can’t say I don’t benefit from their poor choices.

>Watching someone else play video games is the stupidest fucking thing imaginable.
what is: watching sports
it's literally the same

When I was a kid, my brother and I devised a system to share videogames where I would basically read the walkthroughs and guide him through what he was supposed to do while he actually played the game because he had better reflexes and didn't have idiot hands like I do. So I sorta get the idea but it's kinda gay to watch some fag play games instead of a big titted braphog who puts her milkers out while "gaming".

shroud is(was?)the biggest streamer of that and was easily winning just about every game for what little of it i saw

Twitch beta cuck detected

It's kind of pathetic to look at a screen where you see someone but they don't see you & assume they care about anything other than money. Honestly though these streamers are whores for that if they don't make some things obvious.

You need actual skills for sports, any retard can become good in games

I was thinking about this topic myself. I see Twitch and any other social media platform is a place to meet people to play with. I'm not subbing to streamers or donating or any of that gay shit. Streaming in general is pretty fucking gay. I know when I was a kid, we used to take turns playing Final Fantasy Mystic Quest on SNES and watching friends play was cool back then I guess. But you literally have a fucking computer, WITH the fucking game....PLAY IT FAGGOT!

What kind of faggot gives another man money to watch him play an instrument?
Truly the final blackpill for me.

because if enough people do it you can keep the neet train going. the means of production on it are so low and the output can literally be thousands a month. it's free entertainment if you don't donate though if you have any vested interest in world records of speedrunning or some shit, and it's better than watching sports if you honestly enjoy it, since no one gets injured and your money gets passed directly to the entertainer (minus transaction fees of course).

Attached: 1541365936903.jpg (1024x956, 76K)

Go do it then faggot. Any retard can become good at sports too.

I seriously cannot think of anything more pathetic. Good thread.

Attached: 1551968703890.jpg (1080x914, 169K)

>>watching video games is totally different from watching sports because reasons
Reasons:
1. You can't just "play football". To play a regular game you would need 21 other friends, padding & helmets, referees, and a football field. Same with baseball. Basketball is easier, but even getting a full court 5 on 5 game going in incredibly difficult.
2. You're watching the best players in the world. The most popular streamers are the "best" they just have big tits or make "hilarious" reeee noises at certain times that zoomers love. Streaming is about more looks/personality than it is about skill.
I have some respect for videogame tournaments where 1 champion/team is crowned. Anything else is fag zoomer shit.
3. There's a clear line between fans and players. LeBron doesn't take paypal donations to mention someone's name on camera after a dunk. Streamers do and it feeds into this retarded zoomer craving attention.

The donation aspect should be disabled. Just make money from ads.

The top streamers on twitch are all highly skilled FPS players right now.

Then all the titty streamers and ASMR sluts couldsn't rake in the betabux. Wouldn't be surprised if Twitch ends up being a giant money laundering front for Bezos.

Side note if you're looking for a good channel, check out LCTRFAN

>Comparing art to video games

Fucking zoomers like you need to be publicly executed

>highly skilled
But are they the best? If "the best" doesn't have tits or a "funny" personality they're not in the top twitch streamers.
Sports fans don't give a shit if a player is an asshole/bland/whatever. I'd bet those top twitch streamers are good players, but that there are better players that don't have the same number of views they do.

3. There's a clear line between fans and players. LeBron doesn't take paypal donations to mention someone's name on camera after a dunk. Streamers do and it feeds into this retarded zoomer craving attention.

Way to go user. You just gave them an idea to cash in on.

Exactly. I had to laugh when they called gaming something someone is "highly skilled" at.

yes video games are super easy if you never play a multiplayer game, good luck winning any competitive game without natural talent and thousands of hours of practice

Yes, they are among the best. None of them have tits and most of them have boring personalities.
People watch because they are good at shooting things in games.
Fucking crying about people making money when you aren't is the most pathetic shit ever.

Been there done that, have had lots of achivements during my gaming period 2004/2009, after that i stopped because its just time wasting

If you can become so easily skilled at it then go do it and make millions on twitch.
That won't happen though because you aren't capable of it.

I think it plays into the craving for attention aspect & loneliness.

Attached: download (6).jpg (474x315, 25K)

No such thing as talent in games retard

If computer ceased to be, the person with actual skill could still do their thing in the real world. A physical skill is not the same as a virtual skill.

everyone, not just whites. asians, blacks, muslims, jews. everyone is like this

The problem is, those zoomers who stopped their studies and work as "streamers" will grow up as good for nothing adults with no useful skills

When a WW3 happens they will be the first die so at least there is still hope in the great purge

I probably could do it. All you have to do is dress like a whore and dance and be engaging and pleasant.

Or be a troll but have your tits out.

>Yes, they are among the best.
Among. Who is the best? Why isn't he/she up there?
>None of them have tits and most of them have boring personalities.
Give me a few clips of them for me to see for myself.
>People watch because they are good at shooting things in games.
Wrong. They watch because they want tits and/or some "great" comedy.
>Fucking crying about people making money when you aren't is the most pathetic shit ever.
I'm not again the streamers. Good for them for making $. I'm against the faggot zoomers who support them.

That's like saying
>watching someone walk around on a stage is entertainment
When youre going see a comedian

If balls ceased to exist football players would be worthless.
What is your fucking point.

>What causes a man to give money to another man to watch him play a video game?
Some are legit entertaining and deserve a tip. Twitch thots on the other hand are a fucking cancer. Lazy as shit, no personality, and dudes will throw hundreds of dollars at them. Unbelievably cucked.

Twitch is a platform honed in on causing dopamine hits in young minds. That's why it's popular. When some famous Twitch streamer calls out a user in the chat, this causes a reward hit in the brain of the youngster mentioned. Twitch-thots take full advantage of this. It's essentially a techno.logical drugs. The same kinda thing as doing bumps of coke, but instead of a chemical, it's technological. Same exact processes in the mind occur though, and Twitch use has addictive and reinforcing qualities. This causes users to throw money at streamers like a coke addict would continue buying bumps.

Mind you, cocaine and other addictive stimulants are illegal, but Twitch use has no legal barriers at all. The psychological effects of Twitch use, along with those of Twitter use(same type of shit happens there) and of online gaming are quite apparent and due to the lack of any control mechanisms like with drugs(such as tolerance or running out of dope/money), users of online media are pushing into dangerous territory, risking psychosis, apathy and depression, and possible long-term health consequences, e.g. Parkinson's Disease.

No, I am NOT exaggerating the danger here.

t. chemist w/ pharmacology training and occasional user of stimulants.

Attached: 1495072781556.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

Attached: Life.jpg (800x1123, 281K)

Games are very limited space with few choices. Honestly, they're a reflection of real life in a more limited world. A few buttons gets you the princess.

>When youre going see a comedian
A comedian crafts language and visuals into something that makes us laugh.
Playing games is literally just playing games.
Your argument is stupid and desperate.

As a general shooter player man would say Shroud is the best. He is the top streamer at the moment.

Right...you're probably the guy white knighting titty streamers and donating to faggots like sodapoopin.

>That analogy

Attached: 1530508396210.jpg (800x804, 185K)

But doesn't the same thing apply to
limp wristed intellectuals?

>I seriously cannot think of anything more pathetic. How about giving Jow Forums ecelebs (lauren southern/sam hyde/jordan peterson) money.

Attached: 1526731798105.jpg (487x624, 138K)

>against the zoomers
>as he sits there watching niggers hit each other or pass a ball back and forth
>or watches someone play an instrument instead of learning himself
You might as well be against anyone supporting any form of entertainment.

Only people worth watching are people with like 1,000 or fewer viewers.

>hurr if things stop existing they won't be important anymore
Don't be a retard in the first place.

Modern TV and movies these days are hot garbage full to the brim with propaganda. Hanging out with some bros in a chatroom while watching some dude in his basement any% a game is legitimately more entertaining more often than not. I don't see any issue in subscribing to one or two channels you tend to hang out in, I think the real issues with twitch are the corrupt redditcuck staff who selectively enforce rules and enable thottery, and the people paying 50 fucking subscriptions and randomly donating their inheritance and shit to see their name flash on the screen in shiny colors.

Attached: 1549579783906.png (516x489, 205K)

Yeah you can't blame them for scamming such stupid people. It's not the same as the Indians calling up little sweet Grandma and taking her money.

>sub button

do you have to be granted a subscribe button or something?

Nope, never given anyone on twitch money. I just find it hilarious when envious little faggots like you cry about this shit.

Game mechanics / macros is all you need to know for being a top player ,maybe map awareness as an extra for rts/fps games

I did it only two times because that man would do favors for me in the mmo game we played that costed way more than I gave him

You realize they can just replace the ball with something organic like a coconut. You obviously haven't lived in a time without computers.

>Shroud
Just watched some shitty clips. He gives commentary during it and talks to his viewers. That's the "personality" aspect.
No one is watching him for "skill".

Get rid of plumbing and plumbers are useless. Your analogy is fucking dumb.

Attached: Leg_Fedora.jpg (577x553, 38K)

I'm glad that Jow Forums is finally waking up to the Twitch menace. It is still in it's adolescence.

Attached: wow.jpg (231x218, 4K)