How have been your interactions with the police?

How have been your interactions with the police?

Attached: 1498008404613.jpg (281x180, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty good, really. I hope it stays that way.

Attached: ProblemOfficer.jpg (983x532, 413K)

I feel uncomfortable around them, I don't know why. I don't like to be around armed people when I don't have a gun myself.

only ever got a ticket once for expired registration, didn't say anything about the 1/8th in my center console

They've always been polite. Even the one time they arrested me.

Bad, I got a ticket today for """"""""speeding""""""""

Not good but then again I'm a nigger

Yes sir. No sir. Very polite. All good.

Attached: daf.jpg (692x390, 45K)

ssl error posting

Most of my interactions have been with the highway patrol because I've gotten a couple speeding tickets and honestly I think they're mostly douchebags.

Same. Being polite and making small talk even after they handcuffed me and charged me with DUI, I'm pretty sure got me off, as the State did not go forward with the charge.

I like cops, and being a polite white, they like me.

Feels so good not to a be a nigger.

Either jerks who want to harass you or busy trying to look busy, hoping to get on with their routine.

I had a douchebag one who looked roided up use pretentious body language at me. But he got me fair and square and I'm not a dickhead so we worked it out alright.

I am a cop.

overwhelmingly positive
They like me and I like them

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Slide

smooth

I follow their requests as apathetically as possible so that they're aware that they're a drain on my, and by extension society's, time.

>They like me
no, they don't.

Bretty good. I’m white, no priors get pulled over. Tell cop I’m carrying and .40 is in center console whether I have to disclose in that state or not. Cop immediately knows I’m good. Asks if it’s loaded, yes, it is. Can you step out? Sure thing. I’ll hold this til we’re done. No problem, same team amirite?

. Start talking about guns, he’s at ease, I’m at ease. I’ll be right back, comes back. Here’s your ID, here’s your gun, here’s the mag I took out and round from chamber. Here’s a warning, slow down.
Tips hat
Thanks officer

Three times so far, 0 tickets. I speak pig and get out of a Ticket. Have had plenty of interactions outside traffic stops too. You just need to understand a cop’s mindset and average IQ and act accordingly. You cannot pull the “a.m. I being detained?!?” Shit all the time or in those words. You need to have tact.
I used to get super nervous and stressed around cops. After multiple interactions, having friends that became cops (and a few that quit), and understanding their mindset, it’s just another social encounter. Be smart and act accordingly

mostly good, only ran into 2 power tripping faggots but it didn't last long

Attached: goonsquad.jpg (630x473, 64K)

i've been pulled over 4 times. the 1 ticket i got was from the black officer, because i had forgot to put that new sticker on my license plate, even though everything else was okay, and the sticker was literally still in the registration which he checked

had to wait in a huge line in court to get it dismissed

Good, but I'm not a criminal nor am I rude douchebag.

Attached: good boy.jpg (1078x645, 114K)

>no, they don't.
you'd have to be white, charming and attractive to understand, paco
its like there's this unspoken club, and you'll never be in it
t. white devil *kisses*

Attached: 1519959531496.gif (500x290, 491K)

Goon bags?

yep

Attached: zyzzc.jpg (594x596, 88K)

>it’s just another social encounter.
oh user, I don't think you realize the average irl socialization skills around here

>hey u were going to fast
>fug
>slow down and get out of here
>t-thanks

>ad hom, ad hom, ad hom
disregarded

Attached: jidf.jpg (2000x1100, 575K)

Fine... Only time they've given me a hassle is when I was actually doing something wrong.

>be me
>doing 86 in a 65 at 10pm
>tired, long ass fucking commute home from work
>lights go on behind me
>fuck
>pull over
>turn off car, roll down windows, turn overhead lights on
>am polite, end responses with "sir"
>when asked for ID, explain that I need to reach behind my back for wallet
>when asked for insurance, explain that I need to reach into my glove box
>movements are steady but deliberate, nothing sudden or stupid
>cop says 10 over the limit is grounds for license suspension in county I'm in
>lets me off with a warning
>"You were polite, communicative, and seem like a good guy. Get home safe but keep it under the limit eh?"

That's my most recent one but pretty much all of them have been like that. In my experience if you're cool as a cucumber, don't let your ego or other bullshit make you stupid, and stay polite as a mormon the whole time, you're gonna be fine.

Not good

Attached: E26444D1-D2E8-46BA-9BAD-A16D5A941707.png (820x547, 325K)

Nice quads and how to find out how to set off a heart problem when you're in you're 20s and inspiring a whole generation about how to make it.

I once got a ticket for turning left out of a gas station and crossing a double yellow on a deserted road. Fug that guy.

I got pulled over once for expired registration. I had the new plates and tags sitting in my passenger seat so he said it was fine, but still had to check my license and insurance and all that. Out of instinct, I accidentally gave him my debit card instead of my license since I'm just used to only taking out my debit card from my wallet. As I handed it to him, he said "Wrong card. But that would work in Mexico though." We both laughed and then said have a good day.

you sound like your a lot of fun at parties, women must flock to you and your.. logic

For awhile there they were pretty bad, but if I am being honest I was a terrible citizen for about a decade from 14-24. I've turned my life around though and I haven't had any negative interactions with them in several years.

I actually have several cop friends now, which is fucking bizarre.

Attached: freakout.gif (250x197, 931K)

not bad. getting pulled over fucking sucks though. always feel like im about to get executed. usually its because ive got a burnt out tail light or something inconsequential though.

Where I live? quite good, I treat police with respect, though I deeply despise their top brass for their failures.
In London? Pretty shit, they pulled me over for no reason an dsearched my entire car because it ''''smelled like weed''''' (I don't smoke that shit) and said someone with my name had a warrant out for him (I have a common name)
They followed me the next day to macdonalds too kek
My car was a fucking mess so it was a giggle to see them sift through it though.

Overall not so bad, I don't whip out my fucking phone or shout and bitch and moan at them because I'm not some dumbfuck shitskin so that helps massively

Bring back the 6ft minimum physcial test compliant shit though, birds and stickmen in uniform are a fucking liability

Damn, that's a lot of goon. They must have busted a bootlegger

Most of seasoned ones are based, unprofessional and rude but reliable, they always approach people with manner unless you are acting like some hot shot or gangster. They always question niggers and brown people on the street to prevent crime.

>Fug that guy.
no bro, fuck you for driving like a drunk mexican

I'm white, I don't have interactions with the police

cops are nothing more than house niggers. they exist only to crack the whip on the other slaves when we get rowdy. anyone who is comfortable around police is not to be trusted.

I resent police officers in general but am a law-abiding citizen so my encounters with them are infrequent. However, I speed everywhere I go all the time. Here is my approach to encounters with police:
Checkstop:
>roll window down a couple inches
>hold license, registration, and insurance up to the window
>don't say a word
>once he waves me along, mutter "fucking faggot" under my breath but loud enough to hear.

Pulled over for speeding:
>roll window down a couple inches
>hold license, registration, and insurance up to the window
>don't say a word
>accept ticket
>one month later: challenge ticket
>six months later: trial for speeding, cross-examine officers, inquire about calibration of devices, margin of error, distance of record, proximity to school/pedestrians, long soliloquy about the void that exists between intention behind, and application and enforcement of, the law, question what recourse the laymen have to excessively strict speeding laws and "speed traps," which I characterize as relentless cash cows that only marginally reduce accidents and injuries, etc. It's fun.

They have all been alright but I still don't trust them. I know people with worse experiences with them. I think everyone hates being around cops. Just seeing one triggers the thought of "am I doing anything wrong right now?" in my head. I don't want to have to think that.

I've always had kinda hit or miss stops. One guy lost his potatoes at me saying he would arrest me for felony tax evasion because I was driving a car with long overdue tabs, desu totally didn't notice.

I've also had more fun experiences like getting stopped for a taillight out and I passed the guy my CCP card and we discussed glocks vs h&k for like 10 minutes before he told me to have a nice day.

Tbh they're just people so some are dicks and some are nice, problem is the ones that are dicks have the power to shoot/arrest you.

Attached: 1552623840687.png (1280x1381, 831K)

The police state is the reason i decided not to open a business or have any children ...because of a lifetime of oppression and over regulation .

Attached: rune__ragnarok___freya_by_kangjason-dbz29cn.jpg (1024x611, 142K)

good. blacks need to meet quotas also,

Attached: 1519613735143.jpg (242x220, 25K)

Been pulled over three times. Once, I even had a gun in the vehicle. I was polite, informed them of everything, and made no sudden grabbing movements. All three times, I got a speeding ticket because I was fucking speeding. Still alive, still driving.

>if you're cool as a cucumber, don't let your ego or other bullshit make you stupid, and stay polite as a mormon the whole time, you're gonna be fine.
>expecting 75 emotional iq equivalents to grasp this

I called them twice and they never came

I'm sure it has nothing to do with you being ugly.

Depends what I've got on that day.
I've called cop darkies 'pakis' just to see them flip out.
Refuse to answer any and all questions except the 3 I'm obliged to answer.
I've stood in front of speed cameras until arrested multiple times.
>interfere with a photographic detection device
I'm a big lad and it takes 2 or more cops to throw me to the ground while just standing with my arms folded.
>add on assault police & resist arrest

On the other hand, I had a victorian copper let me off 118 in a 100 just by being 'nice', admitting, contrite, apologetic.
Had a stern talking to by 2 in an undercover van of all things when they finally caught up to me (was on a bike) they were upset because they couldn't keep up. Didn't even know I was being followed. Lane splitting, no signals, fast take offs from lights etc the usual sportsbike bullshit.

The last instance was on bike again, doing fuck all, pulled over licence check, blow in the bag, drug test, all come back clean. Told the manlet cop he looked disappointed.
>I look disappointed?
Yeah mate, you thought you were going to get to show your hot little partner here how much of a tough guy you are and failed horribly.
>she tries to hide laugh.
I go on my way.

Attached: 5100072221_bootlicking.jpg (499x413, 132K)

I was once stopped by 3 cops for tearing down an ANTIFA poster in Zurich. They said i was suspicious and asked for ID. Ran a check, then let me go.

this literally all reads as gibberish
fucking aussies

I was shot in the eye with a bean bag while protesting. Fuck the police, fucking pigs

The police are fucking morons. Never have I had an interaction with the police that indicated their intellectual capacity to be over 85 IQ, maximum. Or maybe smart cops don't bother me. Overall, the police department is full of the same slack-jawed retards that fill all government agencies. Except this time, take a troglodyte and give him a gun and authority. It produces a gigantic mess

Also, this whole idea of "The police won't bother you if you're white" is total bullshit. I'm white in a 99% white affluent neighborhood and the cops still harass me. Following the law doesn't obviate police involvement either. It's like dealing with 9 year olds. if you can't cut it in janitorial work you become a police officer

Attached: crankysadvice.jpg (544x339, 60K)

>I was shot in the eye with a bean bag while protesting
hahaha, what a faggot
maybe get a job instead of fighting the power maaaaaan

One time when I was in your country I watched the military police pull over a guy trying to speed a tractor down the street. That's the kind of thing that makes it worth traveling.

Military police were almost the only Jow Forums guys I saw there.

The only time I ever really interacted with a cop was when I was like 12 walking home from school and one gave me a ride after he saw me cross a busy intersection and told me it was dangerous. It went alright.

The police have repeatedly failed my family.
When dealing with them it is always important to be polite and follow reasonable instructions but remember that they are not on your side. They are there to keep you in line not to help you or protect you.

Great.
All you have to do is not be a retard or criminal.

Attached: 1543076114901.png (449x591, 62K)

Got in an accident once in Tahoe in the middle of winter. A CHP officer let me stay in his patrol car for an hour while we waited for the tow truck to arrive. We talked about fishing, and he recommended me some national parks to visit in California since I was new here. He even drove me 100 miles back home when my insurance told me that my car would be a junker.

What a guy. Cops are all right.

>and the cops still harass me
did you ever stop and think it's because you're ugly and have an imperceptible lisp

>DUI
you deserve the rope

>All you have to do is not be a retard or criminal.
checked, they're just pretending to be retarded bro, don't worry

complete nonsense. If the police don't like you they will find something to get you for. Never talk to the police without a jewy as fuck lawyer present

For the most part, I've seen the police attract two different kinds of people:
The first is the cop who is there to do his job and really belives in keeping the peace and wants to make his town a better place.
These more or less honorable guys are good, and usually I have no problem with them.

The second is the type that is there only because he loves the power that the badge gives him.
These bastards are the problem and I can't stand them.

Pretty much this. A person that hates the police is probably someone that is angry that they got punished for breaking the rules. And if it's a minor rule break, most cops will just look the other way if you don't act like a defensive retarded asshole.

And maybe you didn't really do anything wrong and still got a cop that acted like a dick. Oh well, there are dicks out there and you can't do anything about it. Get over it instead of acting like some spoiled child that writes off an entire demographic because of one bad experience.

Generally positive, they've let me off the hook a couple times when they could've really fucked me. Being polite and cooperating really goes a long way... It's really not surprising to me that so many nogs have issues w/them since their default is aggressive defiance of authority.

>If the police don't like you they will find something to get you for
>assuming everyone is out to get you
healthy attitude you have there user, I bet you're funny interesting and successful, do share more of your life tips with us so we can follow your shining example

What do you call a police officer who scores above an 80 on an IQ test?
Overqualified

Two were faggots. The rest real nice and fair.

might've been a haul from some young schoolies which is somewhat like spring break

Attached: pomo.jpg (728x739, 61K)

>What do you call a police officer who scores above an 80 on an IQ test?
>Overqualified
at least they know how to relax and take a joke
instead of being obnoxious brain in a jar know it all incels

>assuming everyone is out to get you
Nope I didn't assume that, but nice try.

>closed the door.
they have no power here. they are super cucked tools, nothing more. just ignoring them is best.

Fine. I like cops a lot and understand they have a hard job.

I’ve learned to never ask them for help. Especially when I really needed it.

I hope the ones watching never need mine.

yes regular police is militarized and spank people when no one is watching, would join them if I was a bit more crazy

We are all police officers here so you can get to the point please.
Has your section chief ever given you any shit for posting 'Gas the Kikes'?
Kew bruh Mine hasn't either.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Law abiding citizen

I am white, so no interactions with police ever.

Attached: 4things.jpg (561x283, 19K)

Me too. I've only ever gotten a speeding ticket and it was horrifying.

I'd tell you but now I have ptsd

I was driving my car with my girl and one rolls up on me at a red light and looks at me the driver. I stared back until he looked away, bretty good mang

I also encountered a VW pickup full of what I would normally call "mexicans" or something who circled around so they could ask us if we needed help getting to our destination. It's also a friendly place if you associate with the right people.

I've never had any problems with police. In the 2-3 encounters I've had they've been polite and attempted to be unintrusive despite the circumstance.

>be me, 19
>visit parents late after midnight
>hidden patrol car turns lights on
>I stop immediately because I'm not a nigger
>''licence and registration, boy''
>give them because I'm not some autistic, plead the 5th retard
>''wait here a sec'' as they walk back to cruiser
>I open the door and get out and get some fresh -30C air
>''what the hell are you doing, boy''
>they turn and reach for their sidearm.gif
>j-just stretching, officer
>''get back in your car and open the trunk''
>intentionally guilty face
>police gets even more agitated
>they throw half my shit on the snow looking about and asking me questions for 30 mins
>''are you hiding something?''
>mfw only my loneliness, I'm a Finn after all
>we hug it out in the night

Attached: 1346136146.jpg (260x180, 14K)

Fuck the police. Bunch of jew lackey freemasons that are literally trained by the IDF to terrorize Whites.

Attached: jewlackeystar.jpg (211x239, 6K)

Were you never taught the phrase, "I do not submit to searches."?

Cops are pieces of shit desu.

Never do their jobs when called, hesitant to even file police reports for your insurance. Just overall lazy glorified paper pushers with guns.

I also work a job that has 2x the fatality rate of police officers. 4 of my co workers have died while on the job over the course of 7 years. This isn’t counting fatalities in other buildings.

Got a ticket for speeding. Went 88 in a 65. Was polite and honest. Officer cited me for a 75. Went alright. Paid off the ticket. Now i'm fine

>be colombian
>drive mint-condition old shitbox 1979 BMW
>Leave mall
>drive thru poor neighbourhood for a few blocks
>get stopped by the police
>Colombian accent "hello"
>Cop: License, insuranc ean dregistration
> Here u go
> Feel like i have 100 kg of coke in the trunk even tho I dont deal drugs
> Try not to say anything
> Sweat
> "Here you go citizen, have a safe ride!"

Every fucking time, why do I feel like a criminal even tho I didnt do anything? Is it my colombian genes?

Attached: cv0148qnlu6vof1doxwqf133a.jpg (900x600, 61K)

>terrorize Whites
user, you may not be white.

But I do submit to searches.
Those specific cops were looking for a drug trafficker anyway. You can be retarded to your own police if you want, we have our own ways.