The White Future

Is Mormonism the only viable future for the White race? I’ve been tackling with the potential resolutions for our decline, I never really expected much of my life and to be honest didn’t picture making a family let alone a big one.

But with regards to recent events it got me thinking, I wouldn’t classify myself as a sociopath but after a decade of red and black pills I felt that it was time to stop being selfish. I’ve enjoyed the privilege of being Anglo, living in an Anglocentric culture and society but eventually that will end, for everyone at some point.

I’ve enjoyed being a selfish NEET on the fringes content with my meagre situation, no responsibilities just living for the moment while it’s as good as it’s going to get but part of me can’t shake this guilt I have, a responsibility like the many generations before us who were more ‘duty’ than ‘feel’.

At first I felt like If I wasn’t going to do anything with my life I’d at least contribute like our recent friend (or likelier Mossad agent) but then I realised that it’s one of the weaker options. It helps but it doesn’t help as much as the alternatives.

One which is to survive, to propagate and to help spread the truth to everyone you can. Whilst it isn’t as instant as the former option, through time this has further reaching.

When you know everything you should know at this point there is little else to feel except rage and loss. Emotions which help in a quest of violent vengeance, but is that not exactly what they want? Those of us who are armed with the truth eliminating ourselves at the cost of an endless horde? It is a terrible trade which does more bad than good in the grand scheme of things.

Instead I would take that same willingness and motivation to do something like in NZ but instead channel it into a family. Seek to breed not with the intent to leave a personal legacy but racial security. That seems to me to be the biggest contribution anyone can make.

Thoughts?

Attached: EC8BD522-9A99-4BBC-8FE2-31D47D0A3382.jpg (1000x667, 254K)

Like it or not mormons will be a strong influence moving forward

mormonism is some ass backwards ideology though

Mormons.....rocky mountain JEWS

Frankly, I find mormon and evangelical teachings to be nonsense but whatever their preachers say makes them shit out white babies. I think catholicism would be much better if we had an African pope, for that very reason.

In le current year, it is damn hard to have enough money to raise kids right. But the college scam can only go on for so much longer

Mormons do not take the Birth Control Pill.

That's why we need to do the same as them.

If you find out a woman is on the Birth Control Pill DUMP HER. Then SHAME HER PUBLICLY.

And for God sakes in all white western countries, let's get this fucking sterilizer of white populations TAXED.

TAX BIRTH CONTROL.

The Birth Control Pill was introduced in the 1960s. That's when white demographics began to dip and never rebound.

Can we get Brittany Pettibone to meme: TAX BIRTH CONTROL

Attached: Brittany Pettibone 3.jpg (500x500, 47K)

As someone who isn’t religious but not atheistic, I align myself to philosophic spirituality, I would agree.

I did not pick Mormons for their religious beliefs nor do I know how fucked up they are, but simply for the fact that they are the exception to the decline of white births rule.

Whatever it is they have going it works, on a breeding level and I can only assume a societal level. Even though I have my personal beliefs if it were a choice between a successful future for Whites under a Mormon majority rule I would have to take that option. Wouldn’t anyone though?

No. Even if whites all paired off and started having 6 kids per family tomorrow we would still be on a downward trajectory demographically. There are just that many nonwhites coming in, and by the time our kids have grown up it'll most likely be too late. Having a big family is definitely not a bad thing, but we're past the point where that'd be enough on its own.

>likely a Mossad agent
What makes you think this?

Birth Control Pill = main cause of white demographic decline.

>Mossad agent

It wasn’t my original conclusion and I’m not one hundred percent convinced but I am more certain that it was likely them due to all of the ‘coincidences’ and evidence piled up since the event. There are plenty of threads on this in the archive, give it a look.

Former mormon here. Now officially off the rolls. Don't join. It's literally institutionalized beta faggotry.
>50% more females than males
>half the males are autistic nerds
>church leadership still encourages females to be picky cunts
>picky cunts then bitch about lack of pious men

In retrospect, there were some girls begging for my dick but I always feared a "I just realized I was rape" scenario. In Mormon culture, it's considered "forward" to hold someone's hand before the 10th date. I once complimented a girl's bust and she secretly sabotaged my dates.

Besides all that, the religion is not a contemplative one. Sunday meetings are set up to be jovial and like some Rotary club meeting or something. Quiet revelry is to be done in temples, but that requires a bunch of bullshit rituals that are part of the process. Including weird handshakes and funny hats.

I will say relevant to OP, most Mormons are of British descent. In their hall of records they have areas for family research that is 70% devoted to the British Isles, and most of the rest for Polynesia. Interestingly Danish Americans are found in highest numbers in Utah, owing to early missionary efforts.

Attached: 3-AC50415D-1482064-800.jpg (833x478, 76K)

How are Protestants viewed in Utah? I'm looking for a Christian place to move to for me to raise my kids in without degeneracy.

>The Birth Control Pill was introduced in the 1960s.
And you'll never guess by (((who)))

I just started going to my local ward, I'm not in too deep could you go on?

What is the path forward? A Mormon schism with less antiquation and more philosophy sounds pretty good.

Either way I think the hardest part for any man in this age is finding a suitable partner, outside of most religious circles though they are unknowingly fully gripped by Marxist ideology. You have to content with the conditioning and general malaise of the female ‘hole’ psychology.

It was my understanding that at least women in religious circles are somewhat sheltered from this.

What age group are you? When I was in they made a change that got rid of youth focused groups like fraternities and sororities and university wards. If you're under age 30, they had (in 2014 when I left) special wards for single people age 30 and below. People age 31 are forced into "mid-singles wards" that have some really desperate females. If you're in your 20s and are fine with an older woman, Mormonism can supply that, but there's not a lot of "Macrons" men out there.

Many young wards are full of people only there because of familiar expectations. I remember a bunch of people on snapchat during ward meetings. Made me wonder why any adult would half-ass their religion, until I realized the family pressure angle.

I was a convert, and I can tell you don't even think about joining unless you're willing to do a two-year mission spreading ideas that are hard to convince yourself are true, let alone others. If you don't do a mission you're fucked socially as never pious enough for girls who "always dreamed of marrying a return missionary.

One caveat is that I lived in Salt Lake City, the "heart of the beast" and many have told me it's more chill elsewhere. I don't really believe that though, talking to other ex-Mormons.

>those BYU and UofU shirts coinciding

this is heresy in Utah

Smith was a mason who literally died while trying to signal other masons for assistance.

He was also a pagan heretical satanist.

So, no, a man whose followers and descendants lead whites to Hell is not how whites win.

sage is my favorite spice

Mormonism is just as cucked, if not even more so, than mainstream Christianity. Mormons believe that we are all children of God. Unfortunately this means a hot trend is adopting pet niggers from shithole countries and racemixing with blacks to prove they're not racist.

Yes, something HUGELY cool about Mormonism is that getting a bunch of young adults together with minimal niggers and no alcohol makes for very "innocent" but safe get together. I remember people doing spontaneous "Disney parties" where we all watched The Sand Lot (because it was filmed in SLC) and other G rated movies. Many would refuse to even watch R rated movies.

I have yet to find a social environment besides Mormonism where you can have a near uniform expectation of a lack of tattoos, a lack of swearing, a lack of embraced degeneracy. That said, having a bunch of blue ball and blue wall youth seems like a waste of natural sexual development. I'm sure fucking was happening anyway, but I know for me I got a distinct impression I was around virgins.

Jackpot would be an ex-mormon woman who still lived by the "word of wisdom."

35, Ive been looking for a church to go to. A friend invited me to her church and holy shit, I don't know what i'm looking for but holy sweet mother of christ that was not it. Went to a Lutheran church and it felt and looked like a mortuary. Then I was taking out my trash one day and some missionaries wouldn't piss off so I said fuck it and went. been going for 8 weeks now, lots of kids in the pews, that's nice. One coal burner and a single mom with four kids in tow.

Idk, I kind of like it but it's kind of culty and I like drinking.

You went to a family ward. Most people joke about those being the worst to attend because of crying kids, child speakers, and generally a dumbed down atmosphere.

After Mormonism I looked at Unitarian churches for a bit, but found those full of boomer hippies and the ever present coalburners.

Just out of curiosity, how would receptive would Mormons be to someone who wanted to become a part of their faith but wouldn’t relent on their political and philosophical beliefs?

In short I’m ethno-nationalist with a militant attitude towards race, culture and tradition, and I don’t think I will be able to suppress that. I desperately want a community with similar values who would accept me but I don’t think such a thing openly exists. Part of me was hoping that Mormonism could potentially be like that.

I don't know for sure but I'd bet anything they'd be opposed to it. What this user wrote is pretty accurate, except that Mormons are very class conscious so if you're in an economic clique beyond what most non-whites could achieve, you'd be around whites anyway. To me that feels more like Marx-like class affiliations instead of "volk."

I know for me, I got all sorts of shit for genuinely disliking queers. Everyone else was on that "hate the sin love the sinner" angle while I didn't like the people who did sinful behavior, and that was apparently wrong.

I guess it’s not meant to be then, it’s a shame because I am quite serious about starting a large family and hoped to do it in a non-degenerate and slightly red pilled community.

As a small landowner with British and American citizenship, so I am, or was, willing and prepared to take my life back over to the states but now I’m not so sure. I’ve even considered a riskier move to some of the more centred Eastern bloc countries like Poland or the Czech Rep. to seek out a future and family. Although I have to admit I would have preferred the States.

Thanks for answering my questions Former Mormanon. Walk with god, eh.