Psy opp, or genuine?

I have read many of my fellow anons saying that Tarrant was an agent of Mossad, and there by working for a pro Zionist goal is this act of terror. However i do have two question for these sorts of people.
1) If this man was a Zionist murder shill, and the media is also a bunch of Zionist shills then why is the media actively censoring the manifesto?

2) If the New Zealand government is also Zio-shills, then why would they seek to mute the effects of this act of terror by censoring the video and blurring out the face of the perp.

It seems to me that there are holes in this narrative and one can not claim that the shooter is an agent of Mossad and that the media and government of New Zealand are also shills for the same entity.

please explain this contradiction.

Attached: Shooter.jpg (299x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.com.au/e/john-podesta-the-path-to-progress-tickets-56954455309#
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816593/Turkey-releases-CCTV-Christchurch-terror-suspect-Istanbul-airport.html?mrn_rm=rta-fallback
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/a-shadowy-group-trying-to-overthrow-kim-jong-un-raided-a-north-korean-embassy-in-broad-daylight/2019/03/15/ae4208a4-c451-4886-b608-f5ac1f182d3d_story.html?utm_term=.700ed5dc6518
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/un-works-intelligence-contractors-destabilize-north-korea-dialogue
moonofalabama.org/2019/03/cia-blames-its-proxy-for-its-raid-on-north-koreas-embassy-in-spain.html
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908?pfmredir=sm
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
investigatemagazine.co.nz/20760/flashback-islamists-infiltrate-nz-nov-2003/
archive.org/details/psykokitten_protonmail_TGR
my.mixtape.moe/tygvxr.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>are they censoring the video yes
>is Jow Forums denying image uploads and being throttled yes
>is infinity chan limiting posts yes
>are websites engaged in massive heavy aggressive censorship yes

Does truth fear honest inspection or a lie?

A lie does

>A goyim will not obey

>pretends to be a massive Jow Forums-tard
>Doesn't blame the jews
>spent 9 days in Israel
>14 but no 88
Doesn't fit the mold of a genuine Jow Forumsack, and Christchurch IC happenings re: Israeli spies were already stranger than fiction. You do the math.

this and the amount of shilling makes it even more apparent.

Still not a solid proof.

Mossad was already caught operating in Christchurch, what kind of proof would it take for you shills to fuck off?

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

>why is the media actively censoring the manifesto
if it's censored more people will seek it out and read it. Reverse psychology
>If the New Zealand government is also Zio-shills, then why would they seek to mute the effects of this act of terror by censoring the video and blurring out the face of the perp.
same as the previous answer. Tell someone not to do something and they'll do it

>he sounds kiwi but was born and raised in Australia

Attached: NSWtestimony.png (868x280, 35K)

eventbrite.com.au/e/john-podesta-the-path-to-progress-tickets-56954455309#

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816593/Turkey-releases-CCTV-Christchurch-terror-suspect-Istanbul-airport.html?mrn_rm=rta-fallback

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/a-shadowy-group-trying-to-overthrow-kim-jong-un-raided-a-north-korean-embassy-in-broad-daylight/2019/03/15/ae4208a4-c451-4886-b608-f5ac1f182d3d_story.html?utm_term=.700ed5dc6518

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/un-works-intelligence-contractors-destabilize-north-korea-dialogue

moonofalabama.org/2019/03/cia-blames-its-proxy-for-its-raid-on-north-koreas-embassy-in-spain.html

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908?pfmredir=sm

stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

investigatemagazine.co.nz/20760/flashback-islamists-infiltrate-nz-nov-2003/

Attached: D15oj87X0AE1VZ5.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

kek keep posting this it's hilarious and it makes glowniggers kvetch

Hmm this is interesting....
I

what is the def. of a glownigger?

a person pretending to be an user but they secretly work for CIA, Mossad, or some other intelligence agency.
They glow in the dark so if you see one run them over with your car.

hello shill survey department.
checking in on the results of the shooting?

This was real. TPTB...
>didn't have time to cover it up
>didn't have time to spread misinfo
>didn't have time to spread disinfo
>didn't have time to take control of the narrative
>fucked up bigtime by letting all twitter bluecheck scream "don't say his name, don't spread his manifesto!"
>fucked up bigtime by throttling social media sites, trying to contain situation
>fucked up bigtime by trying to remove the video online
>fucked up bigtime by trying to arrest people sharing the video
>fucked up bigtime by trying to arrest people who watched the video
>fucked up bigtime by trying to shill *chan's with fake news and info, portraying him and his video as fake
>fucked up because he never named (((who))) was behind it, but created a storm of curious onlookers as to (((who))) was behind everything he listed

fuck man idk, what do you think, this is common sense? anyone with double digit IQ should be able to gather at least this much. Why even ask about it, or are you that disconnected from reality?

Attached: bq-5c545124e2cdb.jpg (640x437, 62K)

my biggest question after looking at these links is how did he get the money to travel around the wold? in the manifesto he claimed to be from a working class family, he was only 28 yo, relatively young, to have that kind of cash by means of wage slaving. Bitconnect does not make any sense.

I want to know what the fuck happened to his jaw. It looks so weak after, yet strong a few years ago.

He also didn't use the ((())) meme

Bitconnect was a joke cause he didn't want to associate BTC with terrorist right wing nuts

(nice move)

If he had three names like Lee Harvey Oswald it would probably be little more clear for you right?

Hey, I had the same thought myself,

Would it be possible for them to be aggressively censoring the manifesto to persuade the people like us that when we come into possession of it, we take it as fact? And perhaps convincing a large portion of sceptics?

>14 but no 88
can't call him a nazi
>Doesn't blame the jews
blames everything else they run, the curious will seek it
>spent 9 days in Israel
he spent time everywhere, he traveled, and hated what he saw.
>pretends to be a massive Jow Forums-tard
no, he has one homage to Jow Forums with "What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch?"

No, it's not proof. It's Occam's Razor.

were he to go "fuck jews" this and "fuck jews" that, normies would glance over this whole thing just like "screw your optics" guy

>1) If this man was a Zionist murder shill, and the media is also a bunch of Zionist shills then why is the media actively censoring the manifesto?
Because they aren't really. If they were actively censoring his manifesto the chans would be down. It wouldn't have taken me all of 20 seconds to find this if they were hiding it.

archive.org/details/psykokitten_protonmail_TGR

I can't link to fag-chan, but there are dozens of webms and mp4s there free for the downloading.

>2) If the New Zealand government is also Zio-shills, then why would they seek to mute the effects of this act of terror by censoring the video and blurring out the face of the perp.

The face blurring is new to me. Telling people not to watch the video was the same thing they did in France so that's not too weird.

We can’t have BTC plummeting in value because it’s been tied with right wing terrorism now can we, that’s not going to do.

You’re implying that they aren’t doing that already. Most entry level redpillers are stuck at the effect (Arabs, Niggers) but until they get to the cause (Jews) they can’t graduate from a quasi-useful idiot situation. It’s not that much of a jump because when you are willing to rejoice in the hatred of Slimes and Dindus, it isn’t much of a jump to add Kikes. In fact it’s exactly the push they need.

Jews want to extract hate from this but only directed towards Muslims, they play with fire because like I mentioned if he went rogue as a Mossad shill and dropped the JQ, they would be effectively shooting themselves in the foot.

Genuine, beyond a reasonable doubt.
He targeted an al-Qaeda affiliated mosque specifically.

These false flags are usually blatantly obvious. The fact that schizos are nit picking as hard as they are to try and prove that this is a false flag is proof enough to me that this was legit.

its so god damn real i cant show you the vid

100% real deal. False flag retards just being retards, as always

on target like a 9K121 Vikhr I have to admit

The Vid is not hard to find and i have seen it. I have to say it looked like a cut out of MWF2 game play. intense

you run them over with your car on purpose

Lies you can't prove any of this faked footage is real and we hold all the cards from the inconsistencies, to the errors, to the lack of realism to even the curb girl shoes off red blob scene...pathetic you losers keep pretending its "real in your minds" just like the good little mental midgets at JIDF do all day everyday

Attached: Victory royale.jpg (1430x824, 453K)

I think Occam's razor would suggest that it is just some radical who decided to shoot up a mosque.
You know, the one with the least assumptions.

False flag. He dressed up as a white nationalist and killed a bunch of people to give white nationalism a bad name. Also mossad wrote a manifesto of talking points that they harvested from monitoring wn forums so those talking points would get associated with mass shootings. They also had the stroke of genius to make the manifesto to be pro israel, so now the dummies that are reading it and taking serious are adopting his views of pro zionist white nationalism and doing apologetics for israel.

Nope. Noone who was a white nationalist would do an event like this which would bring such negative attention to white nationalism.

So all shooters with causes are just false flaggers?

Why would they "live-stream mixed in with some pre-filming" a false flag live, instead of pre-recording the entire thing and just livestream the edited recording after so they can get everything perfect?
Schizo testimony discarded...

Attached: da phuc.jpg (685x685, 54K)

>my fellow anons

Attached: 1536538131289.jpg (573x493, 43K)

WNs is a broad term, and there are many who espouse more accelerationist views. After Trumps failures many in the WN camp have taken the position that destroying this current system of ZOG will give opportunity to WN to establish a new order. Order out of chaos is the moto. To insight violence to waste public resources, as to destroy ZOG. Also it should be mentioned that those in power never relinquish power without a fight as David Lane said so plainly in he 88 precepts. Us at the bottom don't have drones, we don't have missiles but we can generate sufficient chaos as to weaken the power at be. the acceleration ist strategy makes sense to say the least.

Bruh it's a psyop.

You shouldn't even need to ask the question

Attached: 1552698199713m.jpg (1024x526, 75K)

It's because it's not a false flag. The people that are saying it's a false flag are literal schizos, shills and retards

>why is the media actively censoring the manifesto?
give it mystique and allure to encourage people who wouldn't normally have paid any attention to it a reason to try to find it

People saying he's mossad are those moralist faggots changing the narrative to get pol as a whole against him just because they resent the fact he killed people. It's a false statement meant to show how easy it is to trick the denizen's of pol. It's genuine and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

genuine psyop

False flaggots get the rope. Read the fucking manifesto you illiterate pieces of human garbage.

He absolutely named the Jews, but the purpose of the attack was acceleration and deplatforming of boomercons

>Order out of chaos is the moto
That is the freemasonic motto

>>memeflag
yeah goys, attacking your local community is the way to go! Order from chaos, just like the Bolshevik revolution.

normies aren't just glancing over the shootings of muslims.

MURK LOAR

I am saying he is mossad because he just obviously is. He is confirmed to have visited israel, which is a very suspicious thing for a white nationalist to have done. Pull your head out of your ass. I don't give a fuck about the people killed. I care about the fact that this event will be used to cut down on internet free speech and pass gun laws and it will be used to demonize white nationalism.

No he didn't lying sack of shit. He said jews in israel are fine. They are not fine. They are enemies of the white race no matter where they are. He spent time in israel for fuck sake. White nationalists don't spend time in israel.

>why would they seek to mute the effects of this act of terror by censoring the video
this is about censoring the internet, that's the precedent
the media will still get to report and cherry pick from the video and manifesto, but regular people won't be allowed

only shills are reading it and taking it seriously
nobody cares about the deranged rantings of a desperate false flag department

>White nationalists don’t spend time in Israel

Peaceful people don’t prepare for war
Warring nations don’t learn about each other
Healthy people don’t go into drugstores

t. Stormnigger brainlet

they took guns from you, you stupid republican

nobody in the right state of mind would have commited such crime

killing the 50 muslims only made it worse for everyone

If it was fake they wouldn't be trying to hide it. The kikes are afraid of copy cats.

Genuine.
All we need now is for a muzzy to retaliate and it will be all over.
Europeans will choose a side and go to war.
Killing an invader is equivalent to raising a child. It's literally 1-to-1. If you kill one invader it's like you had a child. If you kill 50 invaders it's the same in the numbers game as if you had 50 children.
We're so, so close.
Just as whites fear going to foreign countries, so too will nonwhites fear the lands of the white man.

Attached: und mein gluck.jpg (383x330, 59K)

BASED acellerationist. I'm am also into aceleration.

he is, one of his "associates" defected to Israel, and a couple of years ago, a mossad spy cell was uncovered in christchurch, just a "coincidence" nothing to see here goy

I smell juden

Attached: 1552375380527.jpg (584x960, 46K)

my.mixtape.moe/tygvxr.webm

Attached: Glass.jpg (253x199, 15K)

Genuine. There are many Zioshills on this board. It's not unbelievable that he's pro-Israel and a white nationalist.
>Why would the media censor his manifesto?
To prevent white nationalist rhetoric from being spread, which was the whole point of his shooting
>Why would they blur out his face?
To prevent him from becoming famous, and also to prevent people from seeking out the manifesto

dank ass meme my nickah

the jews have spies everywhere that does not prove anything

the attack was real and they are censoring it to prevent the masses from waking up. kikes are trying to tell you "it was fake guys! us all along, therefore his points dont matter!" also to just make people confused in general. they never want you to know whos jewing and which story is real

Attached: 10 new bikes.jpg (420x540, 57K)