Why do Muslims quietly support their Terrorists

while white people loudly denounce theirs? Is it because Muslims still believe in their future while white people only believe in techno-nihilism?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 11.34.59 PM.png (648x783, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJKJM36lMTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ummm sauce? for research purposes...

Whites have been slowly conditioned to hate themselves over the past 70 years.

Attached: 1551998404855.jpg (480x360, 11K)

So you're saying america doesn't support terrorism

Attached: 1547112803338.png (294x256, 97K)

I would say: because they're allowed to

It does't. It supports empire to the degree that no one has to think about it or reckon with it in their daily lives.

My question was about white people tho, not Americans.

Normal/natural condition would be to look after and support your tribe. If your tribe is yet too weak(muslims) to take control over opposite tribe you are living next to you don't start full out war but wait for your opponent, in our case whites, to die out by themselves. As whites currently are.

Attached: 1551812039621.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Link plz

dolly little

Because they have been doing it for so long that it has become normal in the subconscious mind and the fact that they are not actively targeted creates a society complacent to their own destruction

during the paris and german attack many did speak out in fear of retribution but I agree moar should had spoke up. also msm silent to some degree their voices calling for peace.

rating and advertisement run everything and many people wanted to hear anger and rage not peace and love

White people do support terrorism, are you stupid?

Attached: 300px-Reagan_meets_with_aides_on_Iran-Contra.jpg (300x211, 19K)

Is she standing on his dick???

Not other sandniggers, you idiot. White terrorists

>dolly little
Old news
Jia Lissa is where it's at

Cos whites are the most savage race and if we normalise violence we risk ww1 and ww2 again, which are directly responsible for multiculturalism and the USA's status as the global superpower. Both horrendous things.

Provide the video. If it redpills one more person it is worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJKJM36lMTE

>muslims support mossad?

only mossad does terror false flag and otherwise and their sufi/commie allies are kabbalahist run by Donmeh aka not muslims....what world do you live in?

........wow.

half of russia is muslim and most of yuogslavia is muslim...white muslim praying in russia

Attached: MMuslims-Russia-prayer.jpg (600x340, 99K)

Because "moderate" Muslims overwhelmingly sympathize with jihadists, but would never admit it. They won't openly endorse it, but they don't condemn it either.

>loudly denounce
>hail him as a hero and repost his video all over
lmao nice try Jow Forumstard

I would give anything for one day with that tiny red nympho

Replace em

Attached: images.jpg (257x196, 13K)

where's the sauce you retarded faggot?

here in Toronto, I can rent a little whore like that one for about 250 an hour.