My best friend and my other best friend just broke up. I'm making this thread because I have to choose sides...

My best friend and my other best friend just broke up. I'm making this thread because I have to choose sides. Ive known the guy 6 years and the girl 3 years. The guy friend cheated on the girl multiple times and thats what caused it.

The guy and I basically became men together. It was quite the process. He is very similar to me in every single way. He looked up to me for a long time and emulated me a lot, but I had a bad two years and it hasnt been the same. He obviously still respects me alot. I love him like a brother. Hes kind of selfish. He cheated and it was a shitty thing to do. He is also hyper competitive with me now, often times cock blocking me and stuff like that.

The girl has been really supportive of me since I met her. She paid all my cats vet bills when I was broke and saved his life. It was about 1.5k. She has done other things like that for me consatntly. I have no words to express my appreciation for it. She obviously cares a lot about me. She is a very high "quality" friend. She was certainly a victim of my friend because of the cheating thing. However, I havent known her as long. I'm afraid that she will move on from me if I choose her side. I will also lose to respect of all my other male friends if I choose her.

Help. I love both these people dearly but its obvious I can only choose to keep one as a friend. I feel so bad for my female friend because she has done so much for me and I know she needs my support, but I will litterally lose all my male friends. She would be my only friend left. But what she has done for me in the past 3 years is more than anyone else has ever done.

Attached: 1351043324324.jpg (604x456, 58K)

Don't choose sides, that's petty shit. Find ways of being friends with both of them, but know that they cant be in the same room together.

Your life shouldnt be dictated because of the failings of others. If you feel like supporting your female friend, then your male friends should understand, if they don't, they really arent your friends now are they?

Also it sounds like that male friend is a douche, get better friends

I wish it was that easy. Its my male friends. A few have already made comments to me about it. Its the paranoia it puts in my best male friend here. Theres a lot to it. I could still see the female friend and help her and not tell my male friend, but I would have to lie about it. I cant express how bad I feel for her. I want to help her so bad after all the times she helped me.

Dude your friends sound like assholes.
Let them make comments, if they dont like you helping out another person because of petty relationship politics, then they aren't really your friends, they're just a bunch of guys you hang out with. The difference is that when shit hits the fan, who's really gonna have your back? A friend would. Anyone else wouldnt.

Some of them are, but mostly they are not. I have had some of them specifically mention how I should cut contact with her because bros before hoes

Bro code only applies to girls you're trying to fuck.

They can't make you choose and if they cared about you at all, they wouldn't make you choose.

this.
i was in the same position as your friend and I lost most of my friends because of my paranoia. tell him that she did nothing wrong to you and that he must understand that you like them both and that he has to make sure he keeps a level head so he doesn't lose all his friends like a random guy on Jow Forums did.

If the friends really do sound like people I know, the female is actually worse behind closed doors.

Oh and if I think I have met you, she's been lying about being vegan.

>I have to choose sides
No you don't, if they're forcing you to, then they were never your friends in the first place, so good fucking riddance

If they make you choose sides, they're both shitty people and you need to find new friends.

This girl doesn't sound like a hoe, and your friends sound like shitty people.

Fuck off schizo

Become a starcraft player.

Attached: fuck.jpg (960x1226, 120K)

It doesn't sound like she's the one making you choose, your guys friends are. You need to ask yourself whether you want to continue being friends with people like that.

And honestly it sounds like the girl has been a good friend to you, but you're a shitty friend to her considering you're too pussy to even try and be there for her.

>bros before hoes
Forget genders, in your situation the girl is a real bro and the guy is a cheating hoe who also turned into a toxic piece of shit. You said she supported you, right? Well it's time to repay her efforts

Go for the girl you paid more than 1,5k to a fucking shit cat.

Your friends sound like pieces of shit and the girl sounds like a sweetie.

Apathy is death.

Go away, Kreia

Glad you make this thread because I was in this exact same situation two years ago. A friend of mine who I known for 11 years back then was with a girl I that I knew for about 4 years. They were dating for 3 years and he made a living hell of out her life, Shouting at her, calling her names, only seeing her for sex, made her pregnant then dumped her when she told him. Even though all this happened, she was in deep love with him. It was a one sided relationship that was really painful of watch. The worst thing in this situation, is that my friend was actually a really good friend, and I never thought he would treat womens like this. It teared me appart. The guy who I was friend with, was talking to me daily on snapchat on how he was doing all these things to her. Anyways, I see your post user and you can manage this friendship out. After they ''broke up'' and both side were talking shit to each other to me, I still managed to be friends with both of them. Just don't talk about the other person that you are talking to the other. Just roleplay along and it will be fine. Cheers lad, though situation but you can pull something out of this.

If they're making you choose sides they're not good freinds OP, this is elementary friendship shit like nigga come on

Op with what you said in this thread I'd definitely stick with the girl. If the other guys stop being your friends then better for you, that will only mean they weren't really your friends. Also, if she helped you like you say she did she definitely deserves your support now, so give it.

Drop him like a hot potato. I had a similar situation. He just turned into someone I really didn't care to be good friends with. Keeping bad friends is stupid and weak. It will hurt you in the long run. Just cut them off and find new friends or develop existing good friends.

Demand better from your friends. Tell them all to fuck off, if they are good friends they will join you. Be willing to walk away from them all. Otherwise they own you, control you.

Why keep a friendship with such a terrible person. I take a kind of sick satisfaction in the confusion and pain they try to show you when you tell someone you don't like them because of how they treated others.

story of the photo in op?

Don’t choose sides, give them the turn. If they both give you up, then they were not your friends.

Your friends sound pretty unpleasant.

Be friends with the girl. She's way better for you than any of your guy friends.

If you want, try to maintain your friendship with the guys as well, but be clear with them that their comments are out of line and you are going to be friends with her regardless of what they say. If they want to make an ultimatum out of it---guess what, ultimatums are how you lose people, because the person might choose the option you don't want.

Here's some paraphrased advice from a book I read a few months ago. "Be friends with those who want the best for you."