How do I accept that I'll never be with a truly hot girl without wanting to die?

How do I accept that I'll never be with a truly hot girl without wanting to die?

Attached: 1552236477986.jpg (400x505, 39K)

Accepting your # rating and having realistic goals.

I’d roll the dice one last time Op before throwing in the towel give yourself one last good run then make that final decision you never really know.

That's what I'm asking how to do. As it stands I can't stop desperately wishing I could get a hottie.

Physically I'm a veritable adonis cause I've been pushing so long and hard and lifting for the last 12 years. But I'm into my early-mid 30s now and despite my looks the only women who openly show interest in me now are landwhales, and finding casual sex is also nigh impossible.

Thinking I'll give myself until 35. If I don't at least have one hookup with a decently attractive twentysomething or something between then and now I'll know it's really over.

It’s gonna be tough no doubt about it man

Yeah, I haven't even had a kiss or romantic hug since my 30th birthday

Shit man maybe try to do some online shit or better yet explore some new territory still got time you just need that ultimate confidence booster

Yeah, more than anything having such a long dry spell at the beginning of my 30s has got me just so incredibly discouraged and sexually frustrated that I think I'm going kinda nuts.

Truly hot girls are just post op niggas

That's just cause you like masculine faces.

Implying they're not better

You should also probably accept that most women in mid 30's age range don't fetishize male power fantasy bodies. Ottermode dad bods at most.

dumb trip waiting with 50 chrome tabs open to make sure they always are on top of the Jow Forums food chain

faggot nigger

I'm not even interested in 90% of mid-30s women anyway. Most around here have let themselves go. The rare exceptions are gonna be fitness freaks like me. I'm not gonna drop a bunch of muscle mass just so I can be attractive to average 30-something women. If she's in her 30s and still that hot, most likely the quest for physical perfection is something we'll share in common.

I have kind of a Yukio Mishima attitude about it. To neglect your body is also to neglect part of your soul.

I think that's part of the problem, actually. Perhaps women are intimidated or find it off putting. But I will never stop trying to achieve my physical peak, and I gotta find a girl who appreciates that.

>I'm not gonna drop a bunch of muscle mass just so I can be attractive to average 30-something women.

>If she's in her 30s and still that hot, most likely the quest for physical perfection is something we'll share
>in common.
Obviously you are mistranslating something in your double standard here.
This is why you're not getting laid.

Our body is the vehicle of our soul it is absolutely imperative that we treat it with the most highest respect, besides that it is the only thing we have to claim any uniqueness in this plane of existance, why not be considerate of it

I keep myself in peak physical form and I want the same in a partner. Where's the double standard? That's just a lifestyle compatibility thing. I work out all the time and enjoy other physical pursuits, why would I want to have a partner who would rather lay around on the couch all day?

>why would I want to have a partner who would rather lay around on the couch all day?

Because you're so sex-starved that you post threads like this.

So the whole point of this thread is me being depressed that it seems like I'll have to settle for less attractive women because of my age, advocating that I lower my standards and fuck average thirty-something women that have let themselves get out of shape, and in fact cut back on something else in my life that I'm very passionate about in order to do that, is missing the point quite precisely.

Then enjoy not getting laid

No, but I also highly assume that your 10/10 is more like a cardio bunny with curves and not princess-lean-protein-bodybuilding-muscles-everywhere-machine. Unless you fetishize having women kick your ass in bed?

Attached: fab04e8f916b5aae363ead04ce823356.jpg (683x1024, 82K)

As shitty as it feels, I think being in a relationship with someone that I was neither physically attracted to nor a good personality match with would probably be worse.

Maybe I'll eat my words when I'm 35 and still haven't gotten laid since I was 30. But at that point there will at least still be time for me to switch gears on that front. It's just depressing as all hell to think about, though.

Dude you are way too in your own fucking head.
Go out and bang whoever at first. They don't have to be hot. Let's kick the dry spell before we start setting our sights on anything close to perfect. See a hooker or two if you have to, just to get the frustration out of your system.
From there, the world is your oyster. If you are as jacked as you say you are, it shouldn't be hard. Girls in their 20s usually prefer older guys. You don't have to be rich, just look like you have your shit together. It ain't that hard to pull 8s or 9s if you start going out at night. Or if you have cocaine.

Fair enough, but that 10/10 cardio bunny is also, again, not the average mid-30s woman. Realistically my 10/10 is almost certainly either
a much younger woman or if anywhere near my age then a VERY dedicated fitness freak who know's she's hot and likes to show it.

You may be right, my confidence in everything OTHER than my looks is completely fucked. I need to get the ball rolling again.

by realizing that you shouldnt make your entire life revolve around women, you loser

Thanks, I had no idea this was an unhealthy pattern of thinking! You are so brilliant!

Attached: 1372746494942.jpg (706x674, 126K)

So you want a cardio bunny, but you won't switch to cardio mode so you can have things in common and be at a more attractive physique to attract such cardio bunnies. That is your problem, stop being an asshole meat head that assumes cardio bunnies do anything more than gay ass crossfit.
>slim down
>obtain Otter/Crash Bandicoot mode
>cardio associate with bunnies via walking/running clubs
>date around and find similar intrests in health
It's really not that hard, you're just jacked on T and not thinking straight.

Your standards are high, probably because you've isolated yourself and indulged in fantasy too often. Get out and meet people and biology will take over and you'll realise there's more to attraction than aesthetic perfectionism.

Tbh, imperfections are cute.

The tough part is that I live near a college so there are always really hot younger women around. I'm always wishing I could get with one of them. I meet women my own age through friends and stuff like the normal people and they're almost never as hot. I'm always seeing the young party girls going braless with semi-translucent tops, all heels and body piercings, I've NEVER met a woman in my own age group who does that stuff, unless they're a stripper or something...

I go out to a bar or a show and the women are never as hot as the girls I passed by in my own neighborhood on the way there, but the age gap is so enormous I don't get a shot with the latter.

So, yeah, getting out and meeting people and biology taking over is more like what led me here, than the other way around.

What do you bring to the table exactly? Seems like another "nice guy"

I'm highly intelligent and I work in an interesting field, I'm tremendously passionate and energetic about things that are important to me, I have a perfect body, and Iike cooking and giving girls footrubs?

Ideally I would also be with a partner who shared my interest in physicality as an end in itself, liked going out to live music, and enjoyed volunteering in their community, so we could do all of that stuff together. Of course realistically I don't expect I would find someone who shares ALL of my interests but I'm just trying to get across that I'm not completely 1-dimensional here.

Okay.. these are things you can say that don't reflect reality, which I assume is the case, but let's assume it is for a moment.. you want someone to value you for all that you are but you don't seem to value women in any regard besides being a sextoy or conquest for you? That's such a turnoff you could be the most perfect human alive, and I wouldn't be interested. Idk something about you seems ingenuine or insecure. How you interact with women in real life is also a huge factor.

why is being nice or "nice" and average looking enough for women, but never enough for men?

>i'm not 1-dimensional
>why can't I find hot women my age with perfect compatibility?
You are hitting levels if delusion we never tought were possible

Because they're women you big dumb idiot. Holy hell.

Those things are all true, but I'll concede that I'm pretty damn insecure. I don't take that insecurity out on others, but it probably makes me aloof in my interactions with people. I'm incredibly full of self-doubt and that's part of the reason I've pushed myself so hard for so long. My biggest weakness is that I have a constant need to prove myself to myself.

In regards to attitudes towards women, I mean, that's kind of the territory of this thread. I haven't really talked here about e.g. my other interests besides fitness or who I think would make for a good long term personality match. Although I would like to be with a fellow fitness freak NOT just because of the whole looks thing but because that's something important in my life that I'd really like to share with a life partner. But yeah, the main gist of this thread is being sad I don't think I'll ever sleep with someone really sexy like the college girls I see in my neighborhood.

If anything in my interactions with women I'm too hesitant to make a move because I'm so self-doubting. My previous girlfriends that I had in my 20s, I got by women showing interest in me! I never really got all that smooth/used to the approach, and now I'm single again but that's stopped happening except for from really unattractive women and I feel lost and clueless.

>why can't I find hot women my age with perfect compatibility?
Jesus, I said in the very post you're replying to that I don't expect to find someone with perfect compatibility, I was just giving examples of some things I like to do besides athletics that maybe I could do with a partner. Of course they're not gonna share all of them. Can you even read?

Not gonna lie OP you come off as extremely egotistical. That's probably what's making you unattractive, because otherwise if the things you're saying are true you should be slaying young pussy no problem.

I'm a 5 to 7, I breifly dated a 9 and banged her once. Turns out she was a Narcisist and almost led me to suicide with her gaslighting. Great times.

Totally devote yourself to work and nail down a six figure job by the time you're 35. Something where you're making above 200k. I garuntee you'll be able to hold down a hot girl in her mid 20s.

>I'll never be with a truly hot girl without wanting to die

Why would being with a hot girl make you want to die?

>really out of shape, skinnyfat
>okay face altho girls said it's "pretty good"
>first girl I kissed/made out with is fucking gorgeous
Finally not a kissless virgin anymore at 23
It's all in feigning confidence as long as you're not ass ugly
Also don't wait, approach, but don't show anything beyond superficial interest, explore your boundaries with flirting (if she shows signs of 'weakness' (affection) in her body language, keep upping the aggressiveness bit by bit), etc.
After been with this girl for a while I actually realised that throughout my life some girls were actually really into me, but I didn't care since I didn't find them attractive. Zero regrets, looks are important, then if the personality is as good as the looks the time put in might be worth the effort.

Whoa shit, hungover
I meant if the personality matches the looks then you can put time into her.