Why should I care if white identity comes to an end if I'm Asian?

Why should I care if white identity comes to an end if I'm Asian?

Attached: 1539749259600.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up gookk

Well, we basically invented the modern world. If we go, it all goes to shit, and you know it.

all Asians regardless of gender love to be dominated by big white cock

It's not for you....so I mean......?

>Why should I care if white identity comes to an end if I'm Asian?

actually, according to bongistan, muslims are the real asians.

The nigs and spics will make you take hormones and become their sex slave

Attached: 1228x691-Q90_641419ed2431f8a4032a266270441f72.jpg (1228x691, 138K)

Every asian I interact with in Canada looks like they have the downs, I might just make a compilation video of it. Imagine mouth breathing pudgy retards with coke bottle glasses, literally every asian I meet.

>isnt part of the mongolian master race
lmao rip whites, great mongolia soon

youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M

This

Attached: 1544670527325.png (492x512, 314K)

>take hormones and become their sex slave
thats a white practice, we are not faggots. a woman is only a woman if was born as one.

Stares are tranny rate in blacks and,spics
>yikes

if you mean the spics and nigs living on america, thats because some fuckery the CIA does to lower their numbers.
here on mexico we beat the shit out of them until they realize they are mentally ill.

Yeah but Soros will get bored once he has destroyed the west and would probably be a cyborg who does that kinda shit to chinks for lulz

because the jews will come for you next.

so basically this

no he wasnt lol

Speak for yourself. >:/

Attached: canadian red menace.jpg (550x705, 31K)

>names two jewish practices, and calls them white.
Nice meme

>Why should I care if white identity comes to an end if I'm Asian?
Because then Jews will have no one else to go after so you guys will be next. They will ship hundreds of millions of Muslims and Africans into your country and your media will make it cool to Mix races, your bankers will become Jews, and all the American debt you own will never get paid off and the stuff you sell to the U.S. wont be bought

Whose going to patronize your convenience store if there are no white people?

came to post this.
The kikes are already trying to hold back asians in America, setting quotas to keep you out of college.

You’re Israeli.

Who do you think is next in the Jew's line of fire? Can't have mindless nigger goyim cattle if Asians still exist.

why do asians feel as though whites give a shit about what you think. no one is asking asians to fix the west. shut up

who do you think is next tard