FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED. VIDEO EDITING FOUND

DISAPPEARING BULLET CASINGS
twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120

Attached: 15aaaaa8982792.png (973x588, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/eduYQcf.jpg
i.imgur.com/l4yUMxW.jpg
i.imgur.com/8UuiLcX.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4
>take your meds
>schizo

Attached: 1552852938935.jpg (1054x811, 134K)

holy fuck.

Attached: B9336E9D-D50F-43DB-9E80-D3E377F61E70.jpg (689x1024, 96K)

Attached: 1550666349446.webm (852x480, 381K)

Attached: 1525340175165.png (1029x750, 971K)

Go take your meds. It's late night. The CIA shills who fed you this bullshit are asleep.

"Praise kek"

Attached: 1524231562641.jpg (708x472, 41K)

>take your meds
>SCHIZO

Attached: 7F97CDAD-4258-40B0-B4C6-105C03B3B8EE.jpg (716x930, 175K)

why would they fake it when they could just do it for real?

Take your meds bro

Seriously look at the video, you can see the brass pooling up in two locations: majority to the right of the white post, a little bit to the right. They "disappear" because sub-360p video has a hard time showing small things in motion.

This ones more interesting.

It falls into the pile of yellow leaves next to the gate. Put your tinfoil caps back on.

Attached: 129.jpg (680x479, 53K)

I don’t see them. pic or you’re larping

Attached: 1551917778659.png (433x475, 213K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Sloppy job MOSSAD

Before he fires
i.imgur.com/eduYQcf.jpg

After
i.imgur.com/l4yUMxW.jpg

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Everything was too perfect, the memes, the music, the livestream. The muslims not trying to flee the building en masse. No police response. The 666 handsign. The mossad operation discovered after the quake. The ambiguous meme manifesto and his political stance. Brenton visiting muslim countries and israel... oy vey.
To take away your rights and guns.
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 1552634765646.jpg (629x320, 27K)

Lol I live for this shit. Anybody got a go pro?

The cartridges don't disappear you literal faggot
They all fall on the ground but the video quality is shit so it's not very clear but you still can see the cartridge fall and hit the ground. Someone is trying to make it look like as if it was fake or something. Definately a CIA psyop at work here. Also it's a cartridge not a bullet casing you literal shill faggot

>To take away your rights and guns.

wouldn't it work better if they did it for real then?

Attached: 1525889074283.jpg (575x575, 54K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

yeah thats fucked

Because they would have no control over the footage they ended up with and a whole bunch of angry Muslim families emboldened by grief determined to get to the truth

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (700x740, 57K)

i.imgur.com/8UuiLcX.jpg

>determined to get to the truth

but they've already shown that they can do that and much more, just look at every other fake shooting. so wouldn't it just be better to get some agent to do it and then put a patsy in the courtroom???

nah

Attached: 1524139393337.jpg (433x475, 52K)

It's always funny when schizo posters try to point out someone using the term schizo like it's a canned "shill" response. I've never been accused of having schizophrenia on here and I've posted about some out there shit. I have also seen VERY legitamite cases of schizophrenia on Jow Forums complete with pictures and rambling that can't be followed from one sentence to the next. You might legitamitely have schizophrenia and that's why everyone keeps saying it to you. I don't really get how crazy people can't wrap their heads around someone else being crazy and doing violent things.

Bullshit, you can see them, they just dissapear for a second because of the 240p camera not being able to see them.
You can compare the ground at the corner of the gate to before he shoots to after and see that it's different.
This however, is very real.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm

Nah, one clearly disappears

0:56.

There should also be rounds downrange that people can find too.

Preemptive JIDF and hasbarat kikeshill be-gone image deployed.

Attached: ashkenazi schizo.jpg (963x1200, 150K)

Where's the one at 0.56 go?

I can see how the white wall would wash them out, but not this one.

i do think the shooting was real, i mean, there is no point to fake it.
but it was a mossad job for sure.

>IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE!!
>DON'T DO THIS GOYIM, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT ((((((THEY)))))) WANT!!
>DON'T REMOVE KEBAB AND TRIGGER A RETALIATION THAT FORCES EUROPE TO CHOOSE A SIDE AND GO TO WAR!!!
>REMEMBER THE OPTICS!!
>REMEMBER THE POLITICS!!!
You can't stop it. As soon as there's a retaliation it will be all over. Europe will finally take matters into their own hands.
We're so close my brothers.
Those with ears to hear, let him hear.
Pic related.

Attached: basic math.jpg (2023x1717, 339K)

These slide threads are created to make general public think that the shooter is not a 'regular joe" just like them, but some kind of a fake psyop. This is done so, not to provoke copy-cat responses among the volatile people. The CIA thinks if they make the shooter look like as if he's a CIA patsyor an actor in a fake shooting, then it would significtnly reduce the change of similar shooting happening right after this one. Also, this is to create chaos around the character of the shooter so no group could legitimately be able to claim him or make him their "hero" or an example to be followed.

In other words it's a psyop smear campaign of the event to ridicule it as much as possible. Maybe by the leftie faggots or maybe by CIA itself or maybe both.

no wonder they call everybody else schizos.
the jew accuses others what he is guilty of

>dude a 5.56 bullet should make heads EXPLODE lmao conspiracy FALSE FLAG

Do you see what I mean with they are visible when they stop moving and are on the ground at the corner of the gate?
And they fuckin bounce like crazy, mate.
Ever fire a real gun?

Everyone already knows Mossad is planning on trying to pull off a Oklahoma city pt. 2

That will fail too.

stop posting this glow shit you kike shill
there's a reason you got no (yous) when you made the thread.

Precisely, friend.

Seriously, someone tell me where the casing goes at 0.56 in the linked video.

There's no white wall to wash it out. It just vanishes.

It's just the low quality of the video. They get lost among the colour of the fence and then hit the ground, but the vid is too pixelated/low res to be able to discern them on the ground.

At 0.56 the casing is nowhere near the ground. It's only a few feet from the firearm.

Yes, I've played many an IDPA match.

Of course these threads are slide threads. But it's amusing to just use basic fucking logic to btfo of them. All these threads amount to:

>NO GOY, DON'T FIGHT FOR YOUR RACE!
>DO NOT TAKE UP ARMS
>DO NOT TRY TO DO ANY RACEWAR STUFF
>JUST MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO!

None disappear. I have the video and all cartridges fall on the ground. Every single one. The video is shitty but still you can see them hit the ground. The video on twitter has been speed reduced, therefore you can see the cartriges since the fall too fast. If you run the video at normal speed, then all cartriges fall normally. This is a slide thread to smear the event and make it look ridiculous.

it was immediately deleted for global rule 1

>links to imgur
you can post images on this imageboard you know

It lands right here. Watch that area near the leaves from 8:57 to about 9:05 you see the casings pile up. Also right at the 90-degree angle of the post 1-2 shells land there and a couple to the left of it.

Explains why they are giving people 14 years for simply passing the video around.

Attached: 1547213974710.png (629x1173, 107K)

>Of course these threads are slide threads.
I'm only telling people who don't get it.

If the Muslims aren't in on it they would go after the real murderer and end up exposing the kikes.

Do you mind taking a shot of the exact one shown at 0.56 in this clip?

Yeah but I'd have to make multiple posts and i can't be fucked doing that many capchas

The bullet enters with a small hole, but at that range and more than one bullet, for sure there should be exit wounds on both her and the young guy that tried to rush past and got shot several times point blank in the head. But when you look at his body on the ground curled into the fetal position, his head is fine.

There's something you're not getting here, make a picture with red circles around what you're describing so this shit actually goes somewhere.

They're fuckin scared.
It's hilarious.

Attached: Can't hide it.jpg (1650x955, 253K)

forgot pic

Attached: Ner31iZ.jpg (505x411, 17K)

The fact that they're trying to hide the video and blur the guy's face in court proves it isn't a false flag. The reactions to the video are what's scaring you Jews.
You're using the tactics of your enemy (whites) to discredit the shooting entirely, because it has too much influence.

Sloppy job Mossad

Just like they raise arms and go up against israel every other week, right?

Right?

>oh but it was just one kid
>oh and it wasn't actually his kid
>oh and it was actually his brother in law
>oh and he normally wears full fatigues
nothing to see here

Guys please just reply to this for fucking larping fags i cant be fucked anymore

Attached: 8UuiLcX.jpg+.jpg (1227x1172, 174K)

The clip you're watching has reduced speed and you can't see the cartridges because they fall too fast while the video roll is too slow. But if you watch original video then all cartriges can be seen very well even though they are grainy due to low video quality. Watch the original video and see for yourself.

>The fact that they're trying to hide the video and blur the guy's face in court proves it isn't a false flag. T
Nah it proves it is. Can't wait to see Zionists dead. That means world peace. DEAD ZIONISTS = WORLD PEACE.

Hitler was a zionist.

Attached: 1552854111012m.jpg (577x1024, 85K)

Woah, remove a minuscle fraction of the muslim population, a minuscle fraction of the muslim population in fucking NZ alone.

And let it be used as a pretext for governments everywhere to enact orwellian laws all around the globe.

Attached: 146954538851560.jpg (2712x2236, 606K)

user there's still what you claim to be cartridges on the ground in the clean picture. it seems they just were blurry in the first frame and after he stopped firing the camera focused and you could see them again.
I think they're leaves.

Kek. That bitch Yair needs to die too.

Attached: 1521439853519.jpg (1680x1050, 274K)

Show flag jew

Idiots, don't bother!

It's honestly a bitch to show and I don't know how to make webms so why don't you go to 8:56 and watch the point where I said, you can see it clear as day as they fall and pile up near those leaves.

t. Schizo spammer

Hitler had a way with words. and he was saying this in the 40s...Truly a futurist.

Look at all the redditfags posting Imgur links here, not realizing you can actually post images in the thread LOL

who?

Look up the Madagascar plan and all the deportation plans Hitler himself drew up. By definition he was a zionist.

I watched it I don't see it but I do see disappearing cartridges

Imagine being a zionist like you and knowing you can't win. Everything you try backfires and billions of dollars in online manipulation doens't do shit.

Attached: 1543161619621.jpg (1353x1042, 677K)

...Is this a joke. Hey retard, when you have shitty video compression on a low resolution, the further smaller objects are on the screen, the less detail you will see, until you don't see the object anymore because it's too small and too far.

I've watched thousands of movies. Things that stood out as seemingly scripted that I haven't really seen mentioned:
1. The guy running at him and getting shot at the last second
2. the shooting at people down the street
3. starting to grab the gas can then deciding not to
4. upon re-entering, some of the hands on the bodies look like mannequin hands.
5. The "perfect" coincidence of the woman being right in front of his vehicle right before he is leaving so she can be shot and ran over for dramatic effect.

I have the video, I just rewatched it staring at the casings as they drop, you can see about half of them in the same scene the tweet shows, the others aren't visible when they hit the ground because of the quality, shill thread.

what do you mean? 480p is great quality you can make out all the details! you're just covering up for bad cgi!

user I was agreeing with you wtf

Oh fuck. I thought you had the same green ID as the other guy. My bad.

>because of the quality, shill thread.
>t. forensic expert
>if you don't believe me you're a schizo

Take your meds you shameless piece of shit.

Attached: 1552791708657.jpg (600x585, 116K)

im laughing at you retards. it was a real shooting. lets talk about the footage.
>streams on FB
>lets do a little investigation into FB streaming quality (off you go, faggots)
>gets ripped from FB, and is now at a further reduced quality
>you are here
>you think shitty third encoded quality footage, is somehow the smoking gun
please kys children

Why did he just stream the first mosque?

it's cool take this pic it's useful

Attached: oydotdotdot.jpg (512x473, 30K)

Kek. Here's one in return.

Attached: 1522065629109.jpg (720x707, 64K)

fuck off tranny with this copy pasta

You can a piece of her scalp get blown off.

Once again mouth breather. Exit wounds. Where are the EXIT WOUNDS from the close range shots to the head and upper body of the guy who tried to rush past him? WHERE? And don't you dare try to use footage from the other shootings aftermath at a different location Mosque because I have seen it already and it doesn't apply to this.

The lynwood mosque is what looks like the hoax, the first one we have evidence.

What's the fucking point of inserting their fucking narrative fucking kikes

on gfy cat comfortableimpassionedcockroach
cant fucking post link cant upload my godamn webm fucking fuck this shit site