Why doesn't the South Island just seceed?

Gun owners are pissed on facebook and twitter over this.
Most of them live in the South Island.

They don't seem to care that muslims got shot up because they aren't muslims and they are doubly pissed that the guy was reported to police and nothing was done about it.

Why don't they seceed from Wellington, keep their funs, and deport the last 20 muslims left back to the North Island?

Attached: south island.jpg (800x907, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Island_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Island_nationalism#Active_and_inactive_nationalist_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_Commission
youtube.com/watch?v=KdqEbdglqhI
ar15.com/forums/General/Bask-in-Miami_JBT-s-Schadenfreude-over-NZ-Some-on-their-forum-supporting-Gun-Control-/5-2202905/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay, why don't they? What's the likelihood of a serious secession movement? People just bitching on facebook won't get results.

youve got to have a really motivated population to secede, you need a lot of people who are sufficiently pissed to uproot their current lives and fight against their own people

i'm not even saying it's bad, it's healthy for people to not be fiercely loyal to a land, but to an idea. It's just hard.

Attached: 1537412705317.png (238x212, 4K)

There are some:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Island_nationalism

>youve got to have a really motivated population to secede
Zero chance of that happening then, kiwi's and aussies are too British to be motivated to rise against their corrupt governments.

Moderate.

Is there a real political organization pushing for it?

Why should they give up their guns because of one mans actions?

>This political viewpoint is not widely held – in the 1999 elections the NZ South Island Party received 2,622 votes, 0.14% of the total. Another South Island Party attempted to gain the 500 financial members necessary to contest the 2008 election, but chose not to register.
That's a generous definition of some.

>kiwi's and aussies are too British to be motivated to rise against their corrupt governments.
don't blame your abject cuckery on your "Britishness"

Attached: no-neck-cunt.png (749x317, 94K)

hey bros, is this considered a problem?

Attached: is this considered a problem..png (1757x138, 11K)

There are some groups and parties but they are small right now:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Island_nationalism#Active_and_inactive_nationalist_groups

It would not surprise me if it increased. South Island is far less cucked and hates the government ruining everything with their left wing nonsense. They fucked up hard during the Christchurch earthquake too.

That was before the earthquake.

What can I say, genes create culture.

What happened in the earthquake?

No, chrome is the best browser for securing your data from pesky corporations that want to sell it for profit.

The government just fucked things up in general. It was 8 years ago and they're still clearing shit up.

>No, chrome is the best browser for securing your data from pesky corporations that want to sell it for profit.
hi there jewish brother. i'm a half jew. i don't care. i really don't. they can have my data. the dna testing corp can have my data too. what are they going to do? build a clone army of pale masturbatory?

sorry im drunk. i went out drinking for st pat's because all white people get to pretend they are irish today. yes, jews are white. let's cut the bullshit.

im god damn jewish and don't even trust the fuckers with israeli flags. pol what have you done to me?

The whole central city got Agenda 21'd (most private land was forcibly sold to the govt) as well as this absolute shitshow of government management:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_Commission

"Throughout the process, EQC praised itself and its staff. This was echoed by the unwavering support given by the minister responsible, Gerry Brownlee.

This support was contrasted by countless reports of EQC mismanagement at every level."

nice of you to chime in confederate. out of ethnicities in the United States, Jews has a somewhat larger liklihood of owning slaves than other ethnicities. white supremacists chock this up to hurr durr the jews conspiracy, but the fact is until the mid 1800s, Jews disproportionately lived in the south, and were absent from the north. when you focus in on scottish, egnlish, etc, they all had counterparts in the north who didn't own slaves. jews did not. jews were in the south because ironically the south was considered more tolerant and open minded. . . as long as you were white, and jews were considered white, so that is where they went. there was no jewish population in the north to counterbalance them, so it appears they disproportionately owned slaves compared to everyone else.

my jewish ancestors fought for the confederacy against the yankees.

Because they're kiwi softcocks who don't do shit.

Dude no one gives a shit. If you want to argue about jews being white go make your own thread you're derailing this one.

Where do all the super wealthy NWO types live that have been buying up land in recent years? Is it concentrated in North/South or spread all over?

your jewishness matters not
the israeli flag is the flag of subversion

No it's not goy

>the israeli flag is the flag of subversion
my dude, leave him and us alone. you know damn well we don;t like muslims.

i dont mean to speak for you bro, but I'm just assuming.

>No it's not goy
pro tip, don't call them goy.

Kinda off topic but why does the south island look like a fucking Pokemon map? I can literally see where the gyms would be from here.

On topic, did the police really do fuck all? That's suspicious as hell. And yes they should keep their guns and secede if they know what's good for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdqEbdglqhI

They're a bunch of cowards who are happy with the strict laws placed on them and a majority support even tougher gun laws.

ar15.com/forums/General/Bask-in-Miami_JBT-s-Schadenfreude-over-NZ-Some-on-their-forum-supporting-Gun-Control-/5-2202905/

Your skin must be extremely black, nigger

Good grief that bong just lit him up.

>Your skin must be extremely black, nigger
you were the last person i expected to catch bullshit from.

>He says as he needs a license for TV, can't get too many toppings on his pizza, and pays for everyone else's healthcare
>He also just got his knives taken and his gardening tools confiscated because he left them out in the yard

Don't be so sure Burger. This will go one of two ways. People will push back hard against this government and it will polarize like crazy or there will 2 million kiwis living abroad instead of 1 million.

Attached: religion of peace.png (1139x407, 28K)

Ashkenazi and British. I am pale and white as fuck.

There are numerous wealthy areas in the North Island but the South has the most expensive region of all (near the Alps).

Post your arm + timestamp or that's a lie.

Post your nose

Why don't you pigs stop encouraging terrorist acts against another anglo nation? Traitor.

>Post your arm + timestamp or that's a lie.
are you even from Israel or just on a . . . nevermind. it's 2 am here, and you want me to take a picture. fucking christ, the itonry doesn't escape me, but i didn't expect another jew to pull this type of bullshit. i'm having my doubts about you now.

>Post your arm + timestamp or that's a lie.
are you even from Israel or just on a . . . nevermind. it's 2 am here, and you want me to take a picture. fucking christ, the itonry doesn't escape me, but i didn't expect another jew to pull this type of bullshit. i'm having my doubts about you now. meh

>Post your nose
my nose is huge. i don't give a fuck. it fits my face.

Maybe. The advantage of having low expectations is you don't get upset over being right and occasionally get pleasantly surprised when you're wrong.

>Post your arm + timestamp or that's a li
are you seriously trying to get into a "whiter than you Mohammed" argument like these goyim? fuck i used the the word. it's pejorative, and i try not to because it makes us look like assholes.

Ballistic wampum and rope, lads.
Plenty of rope. And that little one, umm...
the Will to Act.

i'm a dirty half jew. i know all of you hate me. i'm not even phased.

sad

Queenstown is where Peter Theil bought up

Muslims aren't an Anglo nation.

Here you go faggot

Attached: האף שלי.jpg (86x106, 3K)