How do i get out of paying child support even the kid is mine?

How do i get out of paying child support even the kid is mine?

i want nothing to do with my ex wife or my kid
i've never felt anything but resentment for them as they have made my life a living hell
and i really don't want give them money and just want to keep it all for myself so i'm not strapped with stupid child support bills i'd honestly rather go to jail then give up my money

how do i get out of this?

Attached: OnlyHumanOldSnake.jpg (468x360, 24K)

Say that paying child support is against your religion

Next time cum inside her asshole instead of her pussy, or cum on her face and tits. You could also try having sex with other men and taking another mans penis in your asshole instead of putting your penis inside a woman. Men can’t get pregnant, so having sex with other men is what you should do

Fake death, worst case you go to jail which is still better than paying

There's other countries that don't have a treaty with the US for enforcement of child support.

Find overseas employment in a country that’s not a member of The Hague Convention. Anywhere in Asia you can set yourself up nicely

It’s not your kids fault. You rejecting your child will affect him/her for the rest of their life. It fucked me up. People need to feel loved by their parents.

i never wanted the kid in the first place


Your fault for being a retard.

Start having sex with other men instead and you won’t run into that problem

What were you really drunk or something? Did u get a paternity test?

Announce loudly and clearly, preferably in a courtroom setting, that you aren't going to pay

Did you learn about bees and flowers in school? If you have sex, kids are a risk. Take responsibility for yourself.

You made the same bait thread on/r9k/. Classy

Not if he has sex with another man and puts his penis in another man’s butthole instead of putting his penis inside a woman. You can cum in other mens buttholes all you want without risking having kids

You need to learn to control your penis so you don’t have any more kids

the condom broke but she told me should get plan B but she lied and kept the pregnancy a secret because she wanted kids but i didn't

lol, just pay up you fuck

Leave the country, fake your death, stay unemployed. Those are pretty much your only options.

You fucking suck OP. I hope someone keys your car, and then sucker punches you from behind and stomps on your nutsack.

Go back in time and unhave sex with her

Did you try taking the plan b pill? That might have worked

You should have taken a box full of plan b pills and them came in her pussy again. That would have gotten the pill into her and she wouldn’t have gotten pregnant

Find a genie and wish for both of them to disappear

Have you tried converting to Islam

Nice try, OP, but everyone knows you can’t get your hand pregnant. We all know you’re a virgin. Most people on Jow Forums are

If you haven’t already eaten a devil fruit, then you could eat the Clear-Clear fruit which would allow you to turn yourself invisible. They won’t be able to find you or arrest you if you’re invisible

You could always make fake money out of wax and pay them with that

Attached: D1D1C870-BED1-4469-8EAD-895D538D8E56.png (323x443, 246K)

You could also use shadow clone jutsu and have your shadow clone go to jail if they arrest you

Are you sure she didn’t cheat on you with 38 other men?

If I was his wife then I’d probably cheat on him every single day

i wish she did but the blood test came back positive that i'm the father not that it matters to me if i'm the dad or not
i still want nothing to do with her or that kid

Just pay it man

My dad never paid child support a decade ago and he just got a letter this month saying that he owes the government or something 10,000 bucks because of it

it's just paper

yeah, take the gay pill - and a bunch of poppers and cock, and you're all set.
Also, Thailand, as the other user suggested too.