This Age is Fucking Boring

The thing that pisses me off most about modernity is that all of you and everything you produce is so fucking god damned boring. Your thoughts are boring. Your beliefs are boring. Your """art""" is boring. Your politics are boring. Your world is fucking boring. It's not enough that you've made everything so hellishly and horrifically miserable, but it has to be fucking boring too? How in the hell is it possible that not a god damned human on the planet is even remotely interesting? HOW? There's over fucking 7 billion of you for christ's sake. At least if you're going to wreck my world, you can entertain me while you do it and I await your inevitable extinction.

Attached: 1405475779384.gif (352x302, 264K)

What does the Gumbypill do?

There is no pill. Humans should be more entertaining while you're going extinct. The ancients knew how to at least make good art and had better religions. This age is just one ugly concrete block of shit.

What about this thought: we RETAKE Panama

user you have no idea how much entertainment is at your fingertips. if you're feeling bored, its because you're overloaded with good entertainment choices. want to stop being bored? actually turn off your electronics, don't watch any movies or listen to music that isn't live and acoustic, and go to bed and rise with the sun. you'll see what real boredom is, the kind people back then knew would never go away and needed to live with.

Boring. Build me a pyramid. And don't clear any wild land to do it.

#NeckbeardProblems

>overloaded with good entertainment
Not in this age. Quantity does not equal quality.

We’ll build a pyramid in PANAMA

No. Allow Panama to return to rainforest.

I have a nephew that screams "I'm bored! I'm booooooored!" because he's a self centered little faggot

if you walk into a book, you can experience worlds as real as this one and new people, just like gumby does. pic related

Attached: ReadingRainbow.jpg (1986x2560, 741K)

you haven't done shit in your life - fuckin pussy

imagine your brain being this thoroughly jewed

I also scream I'm bored because you're a bunch of self-centered little faggots.

Go shoot 50 invaders of you're so bored. You even have the guns to do it.

Agreed. People should be more authentic and thus eccentric. The opposite of NPCs. But NPCs are what the globalists want.

Well, you nailed it. Too bad it will always be this way until mankind goes extinct. You can either have a billion humans or you can have interesting humans. You can't have both. It may sound cliche at this point, but humanity is literally at mouse utopia numbers currently, and it's exactly as vapid and dysfunctional as the experiment predicts.

The last 15 years have been a period of cultural stagnation, it happens.

In a few years it will all change again.

Holy moses Is that from mst3k?

It will only get worse from here. You can't have this many humans and anything of value. As the human population continues to rise, you will see everything get even worse, even more violent, even more boring. Everything will keep getting worse until WWIII or just full-scale global civilization collapse. Inasmuch as moderns even have what could be called "civilization" anyway.

Yes.

An innocent would say that it is boring.

Criminals just keep one eye on their supply.

The Gods demand blood for the rank ugliness of this world.