Muslims

I watched it and i didn't feel anything. I didn't feel sad when he shot the crying woman in the head. I didn't feel anything when he mowed down dozens of innocent people. I have a sense of morality and know what happened was bad but I can't feel any remorse to what happened to those muslims. Can anyone relate?

Attached: 1552887437141s.jpg (204x247, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn-T9ONYcPs
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One, we're desensitized to it. Two, Muslims are an invasive species to our countries. It's a shame for the loss of life but seriously, live in a country with your demographics. That way you aren't somewhat accountable for your own death.

thank you. that was a phenomenal response... too bad we live in a world like this. bad times user, bad times...

What if he had shot up a synagogue, Moishe? What then? A wailing wall?

Daily reminder that Tarrant wasn't a Christian and was a filthy wh*te nationalist pagan Odin

>See you in Valhalla

yes, and its because before this there were endless rapes and murders from muslims.

im pretty sure everyone thats honest with themselves feels the same way

I also don't really care. I'm more mad at the fact this retard just made a huge mess and gave the leftists a giant propaganda win for years to come. He set back the nationalist agenda a long ways by his autism

youtube.com/watch?v=rn-T9ONYcPs

Attached: gays for islam.jpg (415x500, 75K)

felt sick the first time, but then got back to my normal self and enjoyed the memes

I'm sure most Jewish people felt this way when watching it

I attribute it to the fact we've been extremely desensitize by violent video games, movies and internet gore.

Threadly reminder that if you saw that 40 Muslims got killed and your first thought was to blame the jews, you're a muslim yourself

This, also all the countless terror attacks carried out my mudshits makes not care

I enjoyed it. When the bloke went out for another bucky, came back in for seconds.
Le monde juste!

Attached: BSP.jpg (950x599, 71K)

You are filthy kuffar, apostate that deserve beheading.
According to true moslem with pure islamic teaching.

Why should you feel anything, they weren't innocent in the first place.

They were foreign soldiers occupying European soil.

He was a uniformed partisan engaged in a legitimate military action.

my country is full of pc lefts and is killing itself. please send help ;(

there will be no replacement in 20 years most of europe and the usa will be under water and most if not all will be killed by the black sun nova

youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

Attached: 56 Earth Catastrophe Cycle CIA Classified 656y56y5 YouTube.jpg (872x491, 95K)

>badum tiss

k poo

upside down poland, what did he do wrong

Take your meds you crazy cunt

honestly shooting the woman near the end was the only real uncomfortable moment for me. The rest of it was violent and I don't condone what he did but yeah I didn't really feel much. The very first "taboo" internet videos I remember getting much buzz were muslims executing whites which has literally been happening ever since. We have Antifa screaming for the deaths of any white person who even slightly resembles what they think is a nazi but there's outrage over the loss of some members of the organized religion responsible for the most violence and terrorism in the last fifty years if not all time?

I missed the video, anybody have it?

WW3 goy

yeah same boat here user. i processed it as bad but felt indifferent to it basically. i think that's just maturity tho.

I know that feel bro. As a gay user I know those muslims would do the same to me, or at least cheer on the muslim that did it to me. I feel no sympathy for them.

Attached: 1552525596579.jpg (750x897, 93K)

I lol'd while watching

Yea I don't hate anyone really. It's just that there are now no good solutions to the situation we are in.
So my response to this stuff is cold

>It's a shame for the loss of life but seriously, live in a country with your demographics.
i would have thought the same if the west didn't fuck up some of those countries, use terrorists as proxy warriors (chechnya, afghanistan, syria)

oh and close its eyes on rich arabs sponsoring radicals in the said regions and elsewhere and spreading Wahhabism

you're all sociopathic cunts. You might not cry but "huh duh. deserved. I felt nothing", fuck yourself

>I know what happened was bad
backto reddit, faggot.

Wow dude, you're so cool and edgy, maybe you should continuously post this thread so everyone knows how dark you are.

They died, they would have died no matter what, we'll die, eventually everyone who knew about this will die. Stop being disturbed by things that dont matter.

Gore is a big one here (for me)

It already happened. Muslim slavers raided the shores of southern italy so heavily that white DNA virtually disappeared to a depth of 60 miles from the shore line that’s why it’s a shithole.

consider purchasing a diaper to manage your altruistic incontinence.

I have ordered seven copies from Amazon. I suggest you do the same before they decide to stop carrying it.

If you read his manifesto you'd understand he didn't care about optics there will be no solution brought about democratically

Yes the video is fake. There is no blood or entrance wounds. I hate muslims as much as the next man. But still feel something when i watch spics get chopped up. I feel no because it was all fake.

Yep.
Well, I do feel bad for the women and children. A lot of them are forced I to not having a choice. As far as the men go, fuck em.

It's insulting that the Joos are so cheap, they keep using dummies, instead of forking out for crisis actors.

watch the video. there are no pools of blood. there are no exploded skulls or mangled body parts. everyone "dies" face down on the ground. imagine flipping a coin 49 times and it's tails every time. impossible. not a single wounded person squirms or wails in agony from the pain. the cover page of the manifesto is clearly professionally done by a think tank to try to convey a false amateurish appearance. no one died. this was all staged.

>the video is fake.

You're a retard.

Attached: broofadoodledoo.jpg (1234x815, 57K)

this. you're all gullible faggots. guess i'll go back to 8ch where the average IQ is hopefully still above room temperature.

> person squirms or wails in agony from the pain.

This. in all the gore i watch the hardest part is always the screams and wails people make as they die. This had none of that. Even that girl crying "help me" on the street didnt let out a real scream.

>no pools of blood. there are no exploded skulls
wrong and wrong

you're glowing

Not so sure, user.
I‘ve pretty much sheltered myself from violent content because i don‘t think it‘s necessary or adds to my life. I never watched gore, haven‘t watched horror movies in more than a decade and have never played any vidya, especially not with violent content. Yet, watching the tarrant vid - all i felt was a sense of pride that someone finally lashed back and did not take that terrorism shit up his ass like everybody else.
I wish every man would have as much balls as this guy.

>Tarrant was white

Attached: 172F18D1-70CD-4BE6-846F-7A24E6063C7D.jpg (577x1024, 85K)

I think what disturbed me most wasn't the deaths, but how he killed them. God will protect us or he will let us die, I'm accepting of that. He chose to not protect those people, for whatever his reasons are. but Tarrant made his own choice, of his own free will, to just walk in there and killer them all. I worry for his soul.

I don't know. it's a tough situation. on one hand, they probably shouldn't be there, and should stick to their home countries. on the other hand, it's not like they were carrying out an active invasion. the New Zealand people (or the government, at least) invited them there.

I'd like to see you try. Come to my reserve with your shitty religion and I'll fucking scalp you.

Attached: scalp.jpg (354x480, 53K)

>I wish every man would have as much balls as this guy.

And by balls you mean shooting at unarmed people?

It's called be a rational person.

You aren't White. Even Whites empathize with the plight of shitskins when presented with evidence, that's why we send so much in aid. The redpill is hard but it doesn't stop you from feeling.

You're probably a nigger or a spic.

If you smash a fly on the wall, do you feel sad?
If you step on a roach, do you feel anything?
If you kill 50 muslims in a mosque, to you pitty them?
If a spider crawls onto your desk, do you like seeing it there?

oh yes, convince me with your edgy nihilism that you've never read before

*empathy, not altruism. Read a book

You notice after the deed, when the music was playing and it was eerily saying "you're going to hell"

Ya all I could think of at that moment

Whiter than mohammed

yes the federal govt feels the same way it has been at war for 18 years with islam and has lied to the public about it

Attached: History Fiction or Science .pdf.jpg (437x241, 14K)

Test

Only part that made me uneasy was when he shot her in the head. I guess I'm not a complete shitstain void of empathy!!!

By balls i mean practice what you preach and taking actions instead of whining.

you'll be dead
yes you will die in the 2040s
CIA has already given you you meds dumbfuck

Attached: 1547954623860.jpg (1080x761, 109K)

You fucks are so fucked in the head

Imagine if it was one of you in that shit, you sick incels wouldn't be laughin ya'll would be crying for mommy or crying for help

Seriously fuck all of you, this is a disgusting act of terror and you fucks cheer it on and laugh at it like nothing.

Attached: Gmz2ymAs_400x400.jpg (316x316, 13K)

This. Shitskins coming into countries with white men are wilfully entering lion's dens.

We have fucking had enough. The time for mass extermination is coming.

didnt phase me anymore then when muzzies shot that one in the head outside Charlie hebdo
what goes around comes around

>He set back the nationalist agenda a long ways
I dont think so. Everyone on the moslem side is now scared of imitators. And the Moslems are going to retaliate Stfu Abdul

Big if true

We stand together brother

>y'all
Go back.

Did you react the same way when the Ariana Grande concert got bombed?

Don't look back in anger bro

You're fine m8. They have just told you that feeling compassion for the enemy is normal, it is not and throughout history was normally rewarded by your fellows removing your head and placing it on the town gates.

>I didn't feel anything
You are becoming enlightened.
The truth is cold and logical, lies feed off emotions.
Divorce yourself from the immediacy of the act and step outside the situation and look at all the players involved.
What are their goals?
What is their agenda?
Use deductive reasoning to draw conclusions.
Why are things the way they are?

You have to realize that by practicing a religion (any religion) you oppenly support their ideologies and values. If you don‘t want to be associated with terrorists calling for dschihad, don‘t be a muslim or atleast keep it to your self.
It‘s only logical that you will get capital punishment for the groups you associate with.
That‘s how the world and humans work. You can‘t be part of an extremist group and then expect to be treated as an individual.
I‘m sure, take as a single person, most of the people killed haven‘t „deserved“ getting shot. But they actively decided to be part of a religion who is not peaceful. Reap what you sow.
And just to make this clear, i think no religion is peaceful. So it doesn‘t matter if you get shot because you are in a mosque and for being a muslim or if you get ahot for being a catholic or being in a christian church.
That‘s like demanding that you are seen as the peaceful individual you are that couldn‘t harm a fly whilst waving an isis flag. Shot doesn‘t work that way. Either own the fucked up religion you belong to, including extremists and all, or don‘t bother.

Yes

gr8 sc8pgoat m8. You think your problems are caused by people you don't even speak to, good one. Your problems are caused by corruption in politics and business, not a random migrant who works down the road from you.

nationalism will be dead soon. Unless in 100/200 years we'll be in space, looking down at Earth thinking, "I hate those Earthlings, best not come and take over our Martian home".

You're an idiot. Nationalism will be dead when people realise countries don't matter, space exploration will show us that

>Can anyone relate?
yeah almost everyone in and outside Jow Forums

my heart was pounding so hard first time I saw it. I was sad and angry and full of adrenaline.
then Jow Forums reminded me why I hate mudslimes and now I laugh when I watch it

>reddit spacing
>ya'll

Because he's moslem, and he didn't have the empathy for their brethren.
You just cast question the wahabbi muzzie logic.

Muslims have been attacking Whites aggressively and killing them for 1,400 years and it's obviously getting worse. Your feelings, or lack of them, are perfectly natural.

Attached: IMG_0211.jpg (286x348, 11K)

lol

ive seen people get run over by trucks, ive seen crowds of people get shot from an apartment building, ive seen nail bombs go off at children concerts, etc.
Why is this any different?

The guy who brought multiculturalism to Canada, Pierre Trudeau, wanted to make Canada multicultural so there would be no more war. In reality we have created war everywhere at anytime and the only thing thats stopping it from happening is a collective delusion about the reality of the world.

I can see this point of view but the truth is at the rate of change we aren't destroying nationalism, we are just replacing one with another.

>incel
>ya'll
faggot from reditt