Our QUEEN Speaks

interview: @Partisangirl & @AngeloJohnGage
speaking on Christchurch & how we got to this situation.
can see the emotion in her eyes over the shooting @4.40
video must have hit her hard :(
>youtu.be/LQNo0p6efws

Attached: Partisan girl.jpg (337x361, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she isn't white why do you care

Cause he's not white

She's anti-Zionist and anti-Western establishment. So her political views overlap with ours. Easy to understand, isn't it? Most of us don't hate people for not being European/'white'. That would be stupid and irrational.

>she isn't white why do you care
hey rabbi

Attached: trans worried jew.png (186x230, 84K)

Syriangirl is cool with me.

She's a muslim. She's an enemy and most likely performing taqiyya on us

Yeah ok Shlomo

Attached: 74ED6C07-9456-4824-831F-3B93D206F767.gif (480x360, 870K)

Hey Jacob Wohl, are you still angry she exposes all your kike propaganda?

Hope you’re ready for prison!

Whiter than you Antonio.

She’s Christian actually

This.

>She's Christian
Why do you think that?

gonna need a sauce for that claim

Angelo @20:14 "they want the gibs"

Jow Forums user confirmed

this whore doesn't care about white heritage, she prefers muslims.

>

Attached: 2205.png (1140x890, 293K)

she is muslim

KILL ALL SEMITES.

What an ugly fucking cunt whore only looks alright in pics

No she isnt, she's sunni muslim. Read her facebook bio

bazat

She ain't dead yet?

>only looks alright in pics
Not even then. She is clearly inbred.

who gives a shit what she is. she is a goddess and completely based

Oh by the way, for everyone in the thread: you don't know what an "alliance" is, clearly. We have bigger fish to fry than sympathetic sandniggers. This is why you're losing, it's because you think you can lone-wolf into power. Do you not know how the fucking bankers got where they did? Or how wars work? Grug confuse.

how did this literal who with only 300 subs manage to get 90 minutes of this woman's time...

She can perform taqiyya on me with those lips any time, if you catch my drift

>inbred
That's what it is. Something was off, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I remember this guy from awhile back he had way more subs but I think he was Shoah’d

I Still don't Care about E-thots. Also a reminder that she's a coalburner

Attached: 1362327073542.jpg (800x600, 55K)

fair enough

She's secular happy acting muslim, meaning she's as muslim as you are christian. Probably an agnostic. And who the fuck cares, listen what she has to say, not how she looks like or what religion she supposedly is.

she is a virgin that still lives with her parents

>coalburner
She's a sand nigger. Nothing she fucks matters

Napoleon coming through. Beep Beep.

Attached: ape.jpg (243x373, 13K)

Shut up, gypo she’s a qt 3.14 with feet

Attached: EBA20B7E-BD58-4851-B92A-ABD211103717.png (289x300, 125K)

She used to have a black boyfriend

I'll jam my foot up your ass if you catch my drift

we don't have swedes here though

Theres no way you're a serb, you're some kind of schiptar to be defending muslims. ALL MUSLIMS LIE AND DECEIVE. Its called Taqqiya. She's claims to be a devout SUNNI MUSLIM and thats literally the terrorist jihadi sect

LOL Look at all the rabbis here kvetching about this girl's looks when she's hotter than 99.9% of Jewish women.

Looks like she's ready to kill the infidels

You shut the fuck up mutt just cause you find subhumans similar to yourself cute doesn't mean I should.

Which one does imam tawhidi belong too?

Of course the fucking Swede is cuckposting like a little faggot. I hope you get cancer, Sven.

Attached: 7C226EB7-3FAB-4C68-B482-2E724EC765C5.png (256x256, 130K)

>She used to have a black boyfriend
how would someone in sweeden know who she's dated lol

Both of these people are retarded. I can tell from the first 1 minute. I started at 4:30 to see her cry and noped out less than 60 seconds later, did you actually watch this whole thing you baby dicked beta faggot? Too bad you don't worship at a mosque in new zealand.

Lmao bong. We defeated le ebin nahtzees because we squashed them in a multipronged attack. No group, no matter how based and genius, has won alone (except potentially lone tribes against other lone tribes, but that's besides the point - that's like a one-on-one fight in a greater conflict).

She is actually cute ^.^

This chick have any lewds or nudes?

Oh really? Look at Alexander the Great, basically conquered the fucking world.

She must be protected

>ALL MUSLIMS LIE AND DECEIVE
Bullshit.
Share this:
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
Uplifting version:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm

Now you'll probably think I'm mossad, Jow Forums brainlets crack me up every time. Go on please.

She was on Ramzpaul's show yesterday and said she considers herself white

He used to be an extremist but is attempting to reform Islam. I think he used to be Shia but he rejects that now

Serious post btw guys. She does do that Taqiyya shit. Watch the ramzpaul stream with her( happened last night) he asks her about Taqiyya and she straight up lies. Says you can only lie to save your life.
Bitch is pure evil, with luscious lips.

>Alexander the Great
>no allegiances
That's what happens when you're on the strong side and unify. He also allied with the Egyptians, and some earlier enemies down the line. We're talking about individuals on the seriously weak end as it is.

Uhh, no one ever says Alexander the great and his armies and allegiances. BTFO

No one ever does, save for the World Wars. Then again, you're a bong, so I wouldn't expect you to understand since you're raised to take all the credit lmao. How's that empire lookin'?

Why do the fairer looking Middle Easterners look indistinguishable from white South Americans?

Syrian girl is based as fuck and calls out the ZOG.

this is true semites have no soul that is why they lie.

taqiyya is only when under immediate threat so either she is lying and is breaking her religion thus she isn't a dedicated muslim OR she isn't lying and can still be dedicated but then her words prove her to be an ally.

I'm an ethno nationalist, fuck empire.

>Taqiyya only under immediate threat
Wrong. Are you a muslim?
It can also be used to protect the prophets good name, and that can be expanded to basically any insult against his religion or rather FACTUAL STATEMENT that endangers the religion.

Good, now team up with others that are willing and coordinate a strategy.
As long as it isn't hate speech... don't get caught with a spoon, guv! You got a loicense for that opinion mate?

>video must have hit her hard :(

Why would she care?

Hundreds of thousands of people have been killed in Syria, kids and women amongst them in large numbers.

It's like you're just over WW2, and care about some group of people murdered somewhere.

I'm not english. I'm Ulster Scot and the first peeler asks for my spoon will get it shoved up his arse.
No english cunt in westminster tells us what to do.

Aight mate, good for ya. Just wantin' to be sure of it before some crumpet comes and takes it from ye. Fuck 'em all.

Look they are no different than Mexicans in my country they come and breed like rabbits.

>nobody has the soul
Disagree
Which group has soul? Or which individual people have it? This can be projection as well, people see the world through their own standards, meaning as example, you're a liar so everyone else has to be.

Attached: oooooo.png (938x599, 284K)

>she isn't white
You don't have to be white to be right.
She is right.

>right non white
You're not white you're not right

Tell em gypsy

Attached: 1483377318190.jpg (300x300, 96K)

based

>She isn't white
>Americuck talking about whiteness

Attached: 1518772633217.png (893x551, 673K)

>Performing taqiyya
>Doesn't even know what taqiyya is

Mutts tend to always win the prize of dumbest comment in every thread

Attached: 1536617963990.png (486x424, 21K)

Syrians, Persians etc. can be honorary whites depending on skin lightness. Syriangirl passes easily.

Her lips are made to wrap around my dick

>t. Ahmed the tourist

nar she's not a degenerate,
tho she once tweeted about starting a snap chat
which is really just a tool for sluts to share
i got pissed at her over that lol

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

bo

Attached: join now 15.png (1080x657, 959K)

FUCK OFF SHILL ASS FED

>implies all islam is the same
GTFO shill

Attached: islam sects.png (1276x1424, 175K)

>video must have hit her hard :(
as hard as that shovel hit her face
ugly arab

She obviously is. The original inhabitants of the Levant were white and a small minority today is.

>DOXcord
go away ASIO

There's only 1 true Queen you faggots.

Attached: QueenMurdochChan.jpg (313x470, 35K)

>t.literally mossad

She's not. Only in a twisted world can she be considered white.

Not that I have anything against her

She hates Israel. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Once the threat Israeli Zionists present to use and the world is gone, we can work out what to do with everyone else.

She's from Syria. There are plenty of very pale people with blue eyes there. Same in places like Afghanistan.

yes she is and she's beauu--tiful.

That doesnt mean they're white

So? Race is deeper than phenotype. You could be of any of the major races and have those phenotypes. Syrians are closely related to whites but if you seriously consider them white then the concept of the white race becomes a complete meme. They're far from Europeans genetically. Slight European admixture and rare European characteristics don't change that

Jow Forums: arab muslimas with plump lips are white because they make my peepee hard

also Jow Forums: jews may look white sometimes but they're actually not ok they're actually arabs

this woman isn't just drop dead sexy, she's smart and has a great character from what we can tell. where are the white women who are like this? im starting to get this nagging suspicion that contemporary whites aren't the best race.