Imagine

Imagine

Attached: 8375C640-0763-4613-BC47-D4863D49B535.jpg (511x382, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>9
Imagine a world where Benjamin Netanyahu got a bullet in his head.

You mean like the all the other ones in France and London which were just part and parcel? :^)

Obama called ISIS the JV team...

I dont have to imagine? omar mateen

Luckily we dont have to imagine

Attached: 09F1E25E-6851-48B3-BAB1-1F0FC23798A5.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

obama did apologize for the muslims after every mass murder they committed from 08-16

>Imagine

Attached: F7333DFA-53BB-4D19-B78E-FF6AEFC25351.gif (413x502, 31K)

Imagine a world where a goat fucking savage runs over 84 people with a truck and leaders rush to tell you not to blame his beliefs or the environment he came from.

Imagine a world in which a Muslimterrorist group had executed an attack that killed 50 people and the response from the public was to say, in essence, this isn't a big deal, "it's just a small group of people"
This is a fucking huge redpill oh shit hahaha

Attached: bertrand.jpg (800x630, 114K)

Oh yeah, can you imagine if you had multiple towns across the length and breadth of your homeland having their daughters being systematically drugged and abused, the whole thing covered up by a complicit police force and then getting raided if you discuss any of it? Can you imagine being told to your face that this is just something that happens and you should get used to it when a bomb goes off in Manchester? Can you imagine that? Fuck this gay earth, I hope he walks.

This literally happens about 3-4 times a month.

MR OBAMA GET DOWN

Attached: g0azm0pd9qm21.png (1013x891, 146K)

>imagine a world where NZ is the US
is he retarded?

Where's the lie though?

Muslims and other shitskins commit way more terrorist attacks and murders for their population level in white countries, not to mention their own countries.

Attached: USA murder homicide rate committed by race, black, hispanic, white FBI records.jpg (960x675, 48K)

*says the n word*
btfo

I’m guessing you are suffering from amnesia being that we had 8 years of Obama’s inability to say radical Islam.

It makes my heart sing listening to you whine about this.

I don’t have to imagine, because we’re in that world, it’s the one we’re living in today

Gay night club? Countless van attacks? Putting up concrete barriers doesn't count.

>imagine: he would be spot on
>imagine: Dylan shoots up a place and politicians, in essence, say 'it's not all christians just a small group of people'.
imagine that you disgustingly coping superhomo

what about antisemites tho

Attached: 1551051781036.png (800x800, 460K)

I imagined the twin towers.

Came here to post this

you think muslims did it?

Yeah, I remeber when Obama was president too.

Sadiq Khan said this pretty much and no one gave a fuck. Just part and parcel.

If at all it was organised by SA and CIA let it slip. There have been lots of report in warning being ignored by CIA before it happened.
Doubt they did't have their plans ready for the ME and were just waiting for an incident like that.
That said cui bono =/= evidence of perpetrator

Imagine if Muslims killed 120 Christians and it didn't even get a headline much less noticed by the president

Because that happened, in Nigeria and the Philippines.

Part and parcel of living in a big city.

Uh, weren't like 2,000 Nigerians killed in Cambodia buy an Islamic squad 4 years ago? Do you remember hearing huge outrage about that in the media?

are you shitting me?
all evidence points towards israel

Kek, underrated as fuck

>11

Attached: 1524937017925.jpg (1000x750, 131K)

Attached: 1543672776818.jpg (595x420, 48K)

He said the white supremacists were a small group of people, not the muslims.

>dancing israelis
>Israelis that were spotted in position, ready and waiting for the first strike on the towers.
>Arrested, and then immediately released when higher ups stepped in.
>All of these fuckers were just let go, and allowed to move back to Israel without any real investigation.

All of it was promptly memory holed. Whether the israelis knew, and just didn't tell us, or if they were manipulating/using sand people to false flag us, it doesn't matter. Either way, they are guilty, and 2000+ dead at usurious interest rates would mean Israel owes us about 240,000 bodies.

I love that now it's okay for the world to send thoughts and prayers and aren't mocked.

Already saw it.
Part & parcel.

>muh joos
imagine SA being interested in the ME as well, 11 of those perpetrators were saudi arabians if I remember correctly..also why do you exclude mossad when I say CIA?

saus to video of dancing israelis?

I don't have to imagine it, it happened in my country.

Never forget Ebba Åkerlund

also
>mossad was dancing in dee streetz
yes tyrone, also they were having a hannukah right at the epicenter of the collapsing buldings

Fucking lel they're not even self aware

imagine if obama did it...

>Takes all of 10 seconds to find numerous articles on the subject, demands a video.
Fuck off kike. Even Haaretz has an article about the five Isaelis that were detained. Israelis that worked for a front company that folded up not long after they got deported.

>IN ESSENCE
>IN ESSENCE TRUMP LITERALLY RAPES MUSLIM BABIES FOR FUN

But seriously every time a mudslime shoots up a bunch of white people we're always reminded how that's not "real" islam and it's only a small group of people.

>50~ people killed
>worst thing ever
cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html
>49 people killed
>not all muslims.