I've never been so proud to live in FL

I've never been so proud to live in FL

Attached: Capture.jpg (704x642, 58K)

It's almost like they're in places with a lot of exposure to minorities

first time for everything

the sun shines so hard that its impossible to ignore the niggers

How do i (ironically) find a local group to join that's not a glownigger honeypot

Attached: Trump office.jpg (1024x678, 69K)

Anybody got the jew density map handy?

(((BROWARD COUNTY)))

Attached: 1525501370042.jpg (1409x1306, 506K)

Reminder 90% of hate groups are glownigger honeypots. Never join one. Think for yourself and buy ammo

>TFW all the hate groups are where southerners live that have to live with nignogs and liberals
God it is like having to live with niggers makes you hate them.

>how do i find water that isn't wet

sucking my glowing cock and i'll tell you eh?

>TFW I regularly use the Hate Map to find Rightist media to listen to
If it's on the Hate Map it's a fucking honeypot. Discords are your best bet. Next to Republican clubs in your city.

This. Put people from different cultures close together and they start dislike each other. Surprising...

I wouldn't trust any of these (((hate groups)))

I guess it makes sense to assume they're all compromised these days. That's why lone wolf scares (((them))) so much

Attached: 1552617635999.jpg (740x963, 74K)

>become manager of a petshop
>put all the animals in one display case
>get mad when they start eating-each other

Kek

You got it

>SPLC
Southern Jews shaking down scare money from Northern Jews.

>talk politics with your male friends irl
>be honest your beliefs
>create informal network of like-minded peers
>never advertise or conduct organized recruitment; only grow through word-of-mouth/ personal recommendations of trusted, established members
>vet intensely; look up how biker gangs 'patch'-in' new recruits, if you're not familiar
>keep any records (ideally, don't keep records at all) off of digital devices

>That line going from DC to Boston
hmmmmmmmmmmm

If more than 12 white people meet in a house the (((SPLC))) would call it a hate group

If there are so many hate groups in FL then how did that bill pass to left felons vote?

so much hate they even hate themselves

I work with a very small company so I only have 5 coworkers. 2 spic who talk shit in their language. An old lady and a boomer man. There is a qt girl who works there but she keeps to herself and barely talks.

a million times, this.

I don't trust discord, and the RNC and littered with Israelis/Mossad. Bad recommendations. I agree with you on the map though.

Also this.
People need to stop trying to fix what isn't broken. The only thing they're trying in response to lone wolves are more censorship, and more government overreach, which will continue to push opinions to our side.

What has any group done the past 50 years, that has been more impactful than the actions of a few lone wolves like Brenton?

Nothing - groups like the KKK exist to set us back, not move us forward. They're the perfect types of straw men that the media loves to shine a spotlight on - especially after incidents like the one in NZ.

It sounds like you need to find a way to make friends outside of work.

I'm lucky in that regard - my parents gave me a lot of brothers, raised us in the country, and were more or less honest about how the world really works.

Nevertheless, this is what you need to do, if you want some kind of group. Otherwise you'll be wide open for bad actors to infiltrate and fuck shit up.