The new zealand shooting

does anyone have the new zealand shooting original video? if so can you send it to me?

Attached: charming-handsome-young-man-casual-260nw-235957741.jpg (840x440, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/yimbac.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/zjtfmy.pdf
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=GOpiL64kRbY
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's illegal for citizens to view. Let CNN handle it and report back to us.

>what is entrapment

urmom.net/christchurch-03-15-19.avi

I have both the 90 and 64mb versions. They're pretty sweet.

well this is sad...

I was just teasing

Here, non-archived video.
my.mixtape.moe/yimbac.mp4
90.8 MB
864x480

Manifesto:
my.mixtape.moe/zjtfmy.pdf

Have they released any information regarding the female arrested?

Attached: 1528470294864.jpg (640x480, 60K)

there was a shooting in new zealand?

lurk more

damn thsi shit is fucked up

Reminder the Original is 26mins long and is showing the arrest.

The version with the watermark on the top right is the TV version.

Same here user

really? they showed the arrest?
that would prove, for certain, that he wasn't at the other mosque.
we've got to find that.

You 2 should watch it together and jack off on each other you fucking fat faggots

Im pretty sure someone has the original video.
Ive seen screenshots on infinity chan.

Jealous of people with a passion.

If you are from NZ, Australia, Canada USA or England you are going straight on the alphabet agency watchlists you fucking stupid nigger.

hello copper , trying to entrap these young lads are you?

Whilst you wait for a sign, a signal; someone to take up the spear; to cry out in alarm, your people wait on YOU. You are the voice, you are the klaxon call, you hold the first spear to be thrust at the invaders.

Yes
and no. I aint getting arrested and put in jail for three weeks without bail.

That's just a rumor. Nobody has been able to produce any evidence of a 26 minute long stream. You won't be able to either.
Not saying it doesn't exist, as Facebook almost certainly kept recording even after they cut the public stream, just that the full video isn't out in the wild. We'd have seen it by now if it was.

Nah, it's just another larp from Reddit.

be safe Kiwi bro don't let these fucks get you monitored. Its bad enough we got IP banned let alone shitheads like this who have no idea about the 5 eyes

Not if the niggerkikes censor and take down the links. You should really try and seek it out my man

I just have to say its one of the greatest videos I ever seen. The memes, the theme songs, the camera, the driving part, the funniness.

He really is an amazing soul and just think about it he won't be able to walk trough he warm nz rain, never have a hike in the mountains, never have children, a family dinner, never see a movie in the cinema, never again have freedom.

Its so fucked up how much they have taken from this man..

crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre

i mean, for curiosity's sake im glad i finally watched the video, but why the fuck would i want to read this faggot's manifesto?

i remember when i was 13 and edgy.

nope

>but why the fuck would i want to read this faggot's manifesto?
To understand why he chose to livestream and kill people? He's a pretty good troll though, I'll give him that.

Good Memories?

Its all true tho, everything I said.
They are more humane in NZ and you get a nice cell but no pussy, no fresh air and no freedom.

And he did that for us so we can sit on our computers and masturbate and play video games.

Seriously have some fucking empathy. Its not all about you, think about the sacrifices that other people make.

oh hell...just watched this again.
this is obscenely faked.
faux and faggoty to the core.
no wonder they're trying to purge
just on one critical view, found at least two dozen issues that prove it's fake

You cant even read since you are barely human you hairy stinking piece of shit.

Just wait more and more muslims will be fucking slaughtered like the animals you are.

every single time Israel or the us bombs the shit out of a muslim country Im happy.

Honestly how could you not have it op, it’s only been posted here 100s of time since it happen.

Not having the original 66.7 mb version

It's life. People die. I'm over it

Attached: 1552517674422.png (793x724, 732K)

You will never be white. You will never be welcome here. Stay in your mudhood you muslim.

it's on kiwifarms.net
go and get it bro

>damn thsi shit is fucked up
Fuck off to reddit, normie cunt.

>Not having the original 95 MB version.

Attached: Peter-Scully-Looks-So-Normal.jpg (1000x569, 181K)

Okay bro

2 world wars. didnt fight in either of them. Yeah Swiss people have a lot of *ahem* passion.
Faggot country full of squeaky bitches afraid of war.

No officer but I hear kiwifarms has it

Im not your bro, CUNT

And how many world wars did you fight you inbred mutt?
At least we don't build our houses out of plywood.

Sure, buddy. Just wait a second - I'll post my home address so you can come around and I'll put it on a USB drive for you.

Nop îs not , wtf îs wit this idiot view, all ppl have the r to inform

do you have children?

>At least we don't build our houses out of plywood
mfw our homes cost more to heat in a warmer climate than yours

Attached: 1552898209501.jpg (357x256, 17K)

He has a wank rag full of millions of them

The US needs to stop bombing the sandniggers.

The more they get bombed, the tougher they get.

lmao that is the dumbest fuckin manifesto, holy shit.
dude memes about flossing on dead bodies

And what is u r problem fagot?!?! Tell us u fucking progresiv commie

Maybe in NZ, Australia, Britain, or Canada. We have a little something called Constitutionally protected rights in the US.

Yea and I plan to have more. I want to out breed you cunts so im planning to have like 7 or 9.

I went to NZ twice and I loved the nature but the houses are dog shit. Never seen so many drunk idiots and sluts then at night on queenstreet in Auckland. Beautiful country but degenerate people.

We fought in all the wars. YOu guys are quasi jews hoarding your money. In fact you even got sued for holding stolen artwork. Nice job. The best Switzerland ever did was invent an army knife that doesnt even kill people. Your idea of helping the war effort is opening cans of food and cleaning your fingernails. Soft fish fucking faggot

Another retard who has no ideas other countries can spy on you and pass that info on to your government. Look it up fag

Auckland is New Zealand. Wow you really are a fucking idiot

You didn't fight shit. Your forefathers didn't fight shit either. NZ didn't do anything.

At least my people provided finance solutions for a lot of parties during the war thus making the war possible in the first place.

What a cunt

So? The government here is fucked, but they don't have the same power to force faggotry that other western governments have.

The US is one of the few western nations with actual freedom of speech.

Kek
>Yea and I plan to have more. I want to out breed you cunts so im planning to have like 7 or 9.
Good. For some reason, europe has extremely low birth rates. Do people get married in your country? If yes, are divorces common?

Women can't divorce men here unless they take the matter to a court and it's an uneasy process, so we have less chances of our women leaving us.

Yeah Auckland is in NZ and is representing NZ pretty decently. I doubt that the corner at the arse of NZ where ever you live is not more developed than Auckland.

You need that system because every muslim girl I met was over the moon and ready to jump on my white cock!

Muslim woman don't like muslim men very much no wonder you need to force them to stay with you.

We don't marry as much and don't have many kids because we have lots of money and freedom and sadly a lot of people are getting used to parties, drugs and traveling and all the things you cant do if you have kids.

sooo, do you love anything?

If I love anything?

I love how Iraq got bombed into the Stone Age by the US.

>We don't marry as much and don't have many kids because we have lots of money and freedom
That's nice to hear
>and sadly a lot of people are getting used to parties, drugs and traveling and all the things you cant do if you have kids.
Hmmm, I don't know what to say

Man do you even live in the USA? Youre one of the least free countries in the western world.
You have no idea that New Zealand (was) is the most free country in the western world. Fuck your'e dumb

>does anyone have the new zealand shooting original video?

YUes

But it might take about 10 minutes for the video to make sense.....

youtube.com/watch?v=GOpiL64kRbY

hehe yeah
it's kinda wierd , i thought swessies were nice and kind
i want to visit your country one day it looks nice
as a tourist

You have never been to New Zealand you fucking liar. Auckland is one city. Stick to lying to dumber people than me you fucking shitskin kike

my version is 68.3MB, if you're not lying upload the higher quality version. until then you're full of shit

I have you cunt. Sure I have. Ask me anything specific. I stayed at that Base Hostel in Auckland and traveled the entire country with a van I bought.

No we are not nice. And we don't like Muslim.

If you convert to Christianity and burn a quaran as soon as you land in Switzerland you are allowed to visit.

If not we don't want you in here.

I have it on my phone
Share it to people I know
Watch it occasionally, its kino

Clown world. Price of diversity.

Attached: 1552868453633.png (640x640, 362K)

You're fucking retarded. We spit on our government as much as we want, while having the complete and total freedom to watching videos banned in other countries, and partaking in hate speech. You'll never know how it feels, given that it's now illegal to fucking watch a video in your country.

but we love jesus.

espicially shias like me , we also believe he will save the world.

look here's a frogy hug i'm sure stuff happened to you in the past.

Attached: images.png (271x186, 7K)

Well only one of the counties has a Chief censor"s office and arrest people for sharing a video at they can make their own decision instead of being arrested. Speaking of you said earlier the US will do the same and to look it up without providing any proof. Your also posting 3 replies in a row earlier in separate post instead of one. Are you a discord tranny shill? Is this what you are doing now that yang posting died?

Then just convert to Christianity.

Take a quaran and distory it and take a pic and post it here to prove it.

Do it and you shall be accepted as a friend.

It's a joke. When Wikileaks dumped the DNC emails CNN tried to say that reading them was illegal and that you should just trust CNN to tell you what was in them.

Attached: 1552892330569.gif (510x662, 232K)

You seem like a half decent human, sad you were born into shit. I really hope people like yourself can one day improve your own country.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Right here m8. Just reuploaded it.

Faggot bet you do live life like a true Christian, that’s one thing I’ll give the sandniggas, at least the majority of them stick to their actual teaching. Let’s be honest Christianity is pretty much seen as a joke these days

So you are a shitskin kike

shut the fuck up bitch.
I posted 3 different replies to 3 different people, unlike you you reddit spacing faggot. Go suck a jewish babies dick Schlomo

The only cure for the Islam virus is Christianity.

He argued that it was very similar to islam.
Why not convert them if they are so much alike?

Just defuse islam then and remove the radical element and convert to Christianity.
The problem with Islam is, its claim is to be the final edition and that It cant be reformed and cant grow adult so it will never fit in to our day and age.

Also muslims are like black people since they are part negroid, lower iq and higher testosterone.
They need draconian punishment for rape and murder since they do it more then we do.

As a species we are not compatible and there is sadly no fucking way to live in peace along side of each other.

The only way is submission. Submit or die.

Sadly that's biology.

Im whiter then you cunt!

I doubt it. Go suck a Jewish cock

Both are holy and I can't do that to any of them.

Attached: 20190318_122647.jpg (2560x1440, 967K)

Hecking hell, Switzerland thanks for putting my idea into words. God bless you.

Grow up mate.

You withstand the obvious bait pretty well, although not replying to him at all would be better

Attached: 1550807661122.jpg (1024x1007, 109K)

I didn't expect you to be real. Didn't think someone from fucking Iraq would have a. internet and b. know about Jow Forums.

I would recommend you to not browse here since if you click on any gay or trans shit by accident they might stone you to death if they see it on your computer.

Also learn a trade and rebuild your country or convert to christianity, come to the west and tell anyone how shit muslims are.

Kinda like milo be invisible since you're one of them but at the same time against them.

Libs wont be able to touch you since you are brown and ex muslim and you can help our cause and shit on muslims.

am ras de m-am cacat pe tine

1982 :)

I disagree. The Jewish holy book (Talmud?) is also a *holy book* yet we all know it's pure blasphemy. The Quran is way too corrupted to be holy.

> hello fellow Jow Forumsacks

is this the best you can do?

Look Faggot you want to go on about Christianity and how much better it is (not saying it isn’t). Yet you yourself do not live like a true Christian, that’s why Christianity is dying. I can tell by your hatred you are not a true Christian, this is not what Jesus taught at all.

Grow up yourself you 12 year old edgy faggot. Theres about 3 people from Swisscuckland who post here regularly, you're a fucking cop or a cunt. probably both. If not then youre a fucking retarded wannabe prole jumping on a dipshits bandwagon. Sucks to be you faggot

@206818658
pretty stale