Brendan “Turkeater” Tarrant

Do not let shills tell you this was a false flag operation, this was a genuine white counter attack against Muslims.

Ignore CGI and photographer “expert” shills

Attached: 5B4A40FB-9219-4043-BD99-ABD37B26998D.jpg (977x566, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604?fbclid=IwAR19wJeP49AeJ_Bzk4SSemCmApkOBcpPU3jaOr6N4MmiPHvk8a3ddUrx094
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>killing innocent people
>counter attack
Thank you for correcting the record.

There is no such thing as an innocent Muslim, there were terrorists from that mosque

Did they ever parse out the two(!) vehicles with ieds on the scene?

The manifesto said he wasn't going for first responders so ieds wouldn't make sense.

Disinformation or were the mosques militarized like we know they were?

It was one vehicle, Brendan had improvised gasoline explosives

On the livestream he clearly says ‘well that didn’t go according to plan’. Could be in reference to the IED’s not being used to torch the place. Hope he gets out alive.

Attached: 1537252912062.webm (852x480, 381K)

Attached: 1537514366459.jpg (577x1024, 85K)

yep, it's disinfo

Fuck off MOSSAD.

oh i know they are trying hard to discredit brother bren.
i have a renewed hope for our race and civilization alike.
amen and hallelujah brothers.
see you at the range.

Rubber Dinghy Rapids is closed due to over-crowding

ieds in general seem to have a high fail rate

Watcha doing rabbi lol

Attached: 1552703637875.jpg (633x898, 153K)

Fake news

Literally no source, birth certificates

Attached: 1548479973060.png (433x475, 213K)

This has nothing to do with the terrorist attack schizophrenic idiot,

If they did false flag it why would they do it in Christchurch fuckwhit

>no source

Mate, don’t even try bud

I don’t think he was Mossad. His goal was the same, accelerationism and war.

Attached: 57518835-0288-4AF1-814E-B6AD16AF9737.jpg (750x1151, 246K)

Reminder to ignore JIDF shills trying to tell you it's real.

Attached: 1549962394574.jpg (640x480, 39K)

You can tell how much ((((they)))) are worried about a thing by the amount of shillling designed to A) detract from it and B) distract from it (see yang/AOC shitposting).

If you fall for either of these you are letting paid shills manipulated how you think.

That's from 8 years ago too. Don't think it has any relevance

Reminder that the new JIDF tactic is to accuse people of being Jews. Imagine being so despised that you had to accuse others of being yourself.

I don't know if Muslims were killed or not, but I do know that the "manifesto" was written by a committee and is fake as hell. I don't trust the media to report accurately on this, so I will remain skeptical about the official narrative and continue to suspect that this is some kind of psyop, probably to discredit white nationalists and justify a crackdown and a gun grab.

Guy should have just killed himself.
He did nothing for the good of anybody but the monsters.

When Hellfire started he knew he didn't have time to torch the place with the gas tanks seen in his trunk.

All in the name

>Muslims
>Innocent
They have zero reasons to live there

Prove it is fake, nufag

stfu, no one on this Earth is innocent, let alone a mosque which breeds extremists.

abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604?fbclid=IwAR19wJeP49AeJ_Bzk4SSemCmApkOBcpPU3jaOr6N4MmiPHvk8a3ddUrx094

How do you handle unarmed invaders?

with weapons

anyone have the uncensored court photo?

this attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

\o hail Tarrant \o

By this token Brendan the Manlet was mossad

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

Literally no source you moron. No one besides this source-less website has ever mentioned a fifth suspect.

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: wg.jpg (720x706, 151K)

Bro they don’t need a false flag for that shit they run every major institution

You don't have sources either for the mosque.

Meanwhile...

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, it's their job to convince you this was an anti-white 'Mossad plot' and that 'accelerationism' doesn't work. Mudshits and boomer stormniggers are helping them out unwittingly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 5.jpg (1678x874, 645K)

That doesn’t mean shit

Attached: 1529417445239.png (1052x1179, 467K)

No, they need to go through extensive processes. Now they don't event need to justify banning all guns because they're all cucks to begin with. They just have to say "50 innocent people died" and it's over

Thanks to Brendan white people in NZ are toothless now

>Mossad bringue active in areas that are now ground zero for removing the teeth out of white people doesn't mean shit

Deluded cuckold

Why didn't you read his manifesto before commenting?

Attached: Screenshot_107.jpg (611x734, 130K)

There is currently a anti-mematic campaign being conducted by multiple agencies to keep white men from rallying behind the shooting. Waving the carrot of anti-semitism to change the narrative and effectively pacify any of those who would use this event as an excuse to revolt. You are the front line of this new mematic strategy from intelleigence agencies around the world.

Attached: pepecia.png (889x889, 197K)

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

cf

Attached: join now 6.png (1080x657, 959K)

>now

I've read his manifesto where he tells you to your nose directly that he wants to see guns banned in the western world thinking it will "accelerate" anything.

You only end up with NZ whites being toothless now.

Yeah, you could buy shotguns and other weapons in NZ, now good luck. NZ will follow the Australian model.

Oh you know it.

Attached: 1552690122832.jpg (800x528, 252K)

Wow they could buy weapons?
What did they do with them? Did they stop their government form replacing them with chinks, indians and muslims?
Face it, they were already toothless. The guns were just toys.

Yes and ignore the nigger tier writing on his firearms. Not isis or mossad or anything clearly something a white male would do.

read it again nigger

Attached: Screenshot_108.jpg (586x728, 127K)

We can buy shotguns and other weapons in Australia you fucking idiot. I have a lever action 30-30, and a bolt .30-06... In Sydney.

>Wow they could buy weapons?
>What did they do with them? Did they stop their government form replacing them with chinks, indians and muslims?
>Face it, they were already toothless. The guns were just toys.
Did the Nazis partake in lone wolf terrorist actions? No.

You're degenerates.

I've read it, and no one except low iq white balding manlets have read it anyway.

Oh I'm sure you will be able to buy the gimped weapons from now on .. as if Australia isn't going to be even tighter on gun control.

"Politicians writ in the same ink as Eligabolus, worshiping all that is foreign, poisonous and subversive."

You're just mad that you didn't know who Elagabalus was, or what it meant in the context of this intelligent sentence.

Nice shifting the goalpost faggot, you're totally not a shill.