I've read the manifesto, I'm right wing Liberal Zionist Jew, I've read it and I agree for the most part

I've read the manifesto, I'm right wing Liberal Zionist Jew, I've read it and I agree for the most part.

I can't see myself shooting innocents or kids, but god, I've read the manifesto and I just could not disagree with him.

Although his actions are debatable, his reasoning (minus the Christian nonsense and some other minor bullcrap), if you look at it from his perspective and from what is actually going over Europe, is valid.

I do think that Islam is cancer ideology that should be eradicated from earth, but I can't believe that I actually agree with his manifesto, what have you done pol?

Attached: New-Zealand-Shooter-cover-manifesto.png (764x602, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bp2tQ75pTD0
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg
ochaopt.org/content/more-casualties-sustained-during-great-march-return-gaza
youtube.com/watch?v=OJgG0hGO0IU
timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/?fbclid=IwAR0aA6NJOW2qzAETlyJ5XvE5Ra_HrWoGMph0YdFfwBcNhk0C8owprkrauds
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a hoax. I will side with anyone who wants to stand against Israel. No matter who they are. Death to Zionism and death to Israel.

Attached: 1542342376293.webm (852x480, 381K)

90% of the things he says arent even radical or anything and most everyday people would agree with it, its just that most people aren't gonna go shoot up 50 ppl so it seems radical
>i dont want my people going extinct and being replaced
how is this radical?

>thinking this was a hoax
You've never seen people getting killed did you? Your hate to us is blinding your sight. Sleep with the dogs and don't get surprised when you wake up with fleas.

Die kike, the Eurasian-Negroid race declares war on you. Fuck Kalergi. We will not serve America or Kikes.

Attached: 1308286a70ed195d8e5dc7cff196e34f990abdf45228194670c95cdc63248fcb.png (1152x624, 943K)

Well, the only radical part was the call for active combat against Muslims no matter their age. I can see the reasoning behind it and even call it valid, but I just can't see myself supporting the murder of children or innocent victims. On the other hand, I think that anyone who practices Islam religiously is de-facto supporting the killing and murder of other religions. That's the problem with Islam. It's a vile ideology that educates people to kill from young age.

I'm divided with my "moral compass". I'm trying to put myself in a similar situation, for example Nazi Germany, and I just can't see myself going on a killing spree of innocent children. idk

kys Moarpenis you schitzo retard

well thats just because we naturally have biological instincts to protect children, you know offsprings and all that, even a fucking cat hisses at you if you get too close to its kittens, so yea i understand what your saying but its not like he said go out and shoot only kids, he just said shoot and kill all of them, because the kids are gonna grow up and do the same shit, probably be even worse, so at that point your not looking at them as a child your looking at them as a future invader, its kinda like the would you go back in time and kill baby Hitler thing, your not looking at it as a baby your thinking i wanna stop people getting killed

watch the fucking video you fucking moron, he fired two rounds into that bitches head not one

Yeah I get that, that's why I can reason with his manifesto, I live in Israel and I see what these children become. From young age the drink hate and more hate, learn about how bad Jews and Christians are and how far superior are Muslims and how one day they will kill all the kufars.

We're in a rough place and time.

That lunatic has never probably seen someone getting shot and he thinks that life is a cartoon animation

Attached: 522D.jpg (773x578, 120K)

doesn't matter we
will all be dead in 20 years when
the black sun novas
all the other shit is BS
he flashed the black sun
which means he knows the exact date of the end of world
as do the elites
which is why
all the insanity around this
this was worldwide exposure of the black sun nova that is coming
the muslims that died
the first to go
are the lucky ones
youtu.be/Bp2tQ75pTD0

youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

Attached: 56 Earth Catastrophe Cycle CIA Classified 45t45t44 YouTube.jpg (583x444, 108K)

you are a zionist, you sign of on more kids getting killed than even the most autistic wannabe racist in here.... and i for one am sure this is one of your ilk shlomo.
you cant have an ethnocentric state,and complain about others people ethnocentric ideas.

you have no problem with palestinian kids getting bombed on the daily though, gas yourself you hypocrite

Militant Zionism strikes again. More news at 9!

Attached: 1551929972265.png (625x626, 16K)

Lets see you try to kill a child, go on do it

>Zionist Jew
No wonder you identify with a mass shooter. Your "people" normalized shooting Muzzies, and now you're openly declaring that you identify with a mass murderer.

I expect nothing different from you, matzoh nigger. Your people defined themselves long ago, now you're just living down to highly accurate stereotypes.

What book is that?

ITT: Muslims pretending to be white supremacists, pumping out anti-Israel garbage so that it seems that all white supremacists are against Israel.

They must really put something into american water, you guys are paranoiac as fuck. Buy the Alex jones filters boïs.

>I live in Israel and I see what these children become.
Odd, every time someone mentions what your people do to these children to instill these feelings of hatred, it suddenly becomes an "alleged" offense if it's recognized at all. In fact, Jews seem so ignorant of the suffering of their victims one would wonder if the Jewish people are capable of seeing at all. You've taken selective eyesight to a new level, Schlomo. I hope it takes you straight to hell.

>I hope it takes you straight to hell.

Why ? Because they kill sandnigger kids ? At least they have a good reason to do it, survival. You do that for power and profit. Muricah have killed way wayyyy much more brown kids than the kike armies. Don’t you think you will go in hell?

Nice digits tho.

>anti-Israel garbage
cry more racetraitor

Attached: cryingjews2.jpg (460x270, 35K)

I don't disagree with it mostly, but it reads like a kinder-gardeners cliffnotes version of Breivik's 2bh

>I live in Israel and I see what these children become
adults living in the refugee camps they were born in? go poison some more drinking water you subhuman parasite

He wrote a 240 pages version of it but he burned it.

>At least they have a good reason to do it, survival.
They're not doing it for survival, nobody's threatened their existence since 1945. They're doing it for money, and for the sheer pleasure of it. And the kikes control America, the atrocities we've committed have been at their beck and call. This is part of the myth we need to destroy... the myth that Jews are victims, rather than victimizers. They keep shooting and crying, bribing and stealing, and still dumbfucks are willing to defend them on the premise that several million Jews worldwide are "existentially threatened" because they won't remove their little hats and blend into the societies around them.

It's called fucking assimilation, kikes. It's one of the foremost demands of any ethnostate, and one the Jews regularly demand of the Arab citizens of Israel. Try it out yourselves, you God-damned worthless and Satanic Hebrew shitbags.

The "manifesto" was obviously written by a group, not by a single author, and it's basically a compendium of pol memes.It's a smear job designed to discredit anyone who criticizes the globalist agenda and justify a crackdown and a gun grab.

You put random shit in my mouth though I've never claimed such things, you don't even know me you cuck
Again, twisting what I said in order for it to fit your narrative.
Maybe there's something with that, most lunatics here are from the states
Nah, not selective eyesight at all. We kill terrorists while trying to minimize civilian casualties. How would the US react if Russia will bomb its city centers?
I doubt it. I didn't see any difference in the style of writing and what he writes make some sense, if anything, I believe that whoever claims this was a false flag/group/whatever is trying to discredit the attack in order to take it off the daily discussion. That's why I read it and didn't just gulp anything that the media throws at us

noone gives a fuck what you read jew

>We kill terrorists while trying to minimize civilian casualties.
You lying, shitty, JudeoSatanic cunt. May your people burn in lakes of fire from now to the end of time.

Attached: Fuck you, Demonspawn.png (623x509, 261K)

Nice jihadist propaganda, is it from Hamas's website?

As far as you dirty Jews are concerned, close enough. It's from the United Nations.

ochaopt.org/content/more-casualties-sustained-during-great-march-return-gaza

You know, that organization you claim is so biased against you because it occasionally criticizes your mass murder of innocents. The one with the audacity to not suck your dick on command EVERY day, just every other day. I reiterate, may your people forever suffer eternal torment in hell, Jew. May your damnation know no relief. You are the living embodiment of evil on earth. May God damn your soul for eternity.

fuck off kike

>jew has no objection to the most recent mossad false flag attack

well margarine my shark

i dont condone killing children at all

so basically ,you came here to tell us your mossad is very relatable,and jews and christians should fight the muslims like the madman suggested? how about no mossad,whenever you kill anti israeli immigrants or people who support palestine, its glaringly obvious who profits.
in norway,breivik larped "neo nazi" while promoting zionism,and you guy went .

youtube.com/watch?v=OJgG0hGO0IU

timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/?fbclid=IwAR0aA6NJOW2qzAETlyJ5XvE5Ra_HrWoGMph0YdFfwBcNhk0C8owprkrauds

ofc this is all a coincidence right shlomo?

your sentiments warms my heart, may you have a blessed day user

>I hope it takes you straight to hell.
No need to hope for it user, he is a kike. We already know he’s going there

>low birthrates are a problem if you care about racial identity (like a faggot)
Sure
>Random Muslims are invaders who should be treated like targets
No, you're actually retarded.

>"I am a left-wing, Liberal, Zionist Jew"

Attached: 822.gif (300x300, 69K)

>I'm right wing Liberal Zionist Jew

Attached: COMPED.png (529x578, 555K)

go the fuck back to I am so fucking sick of you retards

>Jew supporting muzzie population control
simply outrageous.

Do you agree that your rat kind belongs to Israel and you should be violently punished for meddling into other countries busines?

Attached: D1zD4w6UgAEJ5ke.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 12.png (320x371, 219K)

i wish you luck jew bro

Attached: 1522851605271.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>We will not serve America or Kikes
Flag checks out

It's the birthrates.

What the fuck is this, seen it posted a couple of times? No fucking way am I join that discord channel