Why are whites so weak?

First they get pushed around getting murdered by the hundreds and just taking it in the ass like little bitches, and their only comeback is killing a poor man's wife, who is actually forgiving of the murderer?
Step your fucking game up. Get the fuck off your ass, quit fucking around on Jow Forums and DO something if you care so much about your race. It's time to stop acting like cry babies.

Pic related is you, waiting for your guns to get stolen and your women raped.

Attached: pol.jpg (267x188, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0HONneZmc
youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't matter the world is ending
via the black sun nova in 20 years or so
get right with your family
and prepare to likely die
unless you can make it to aus or NZ
the rest of the world will be fried by the black sun
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

Attached: 56 The Next End of the World C.I.A. Classified evervr YouTube.jpg (697x354, 46K)

Okay that's what I thought, you weren't gonna do shit anyway. Fuck you pussy traitor.

Honeslty, the white race is BETTER OFF if all of you killed yourselves. You're all a waste of space.

we've been poisoned from the well, from vaccinations from birth, indoctrinated from school and media since we were old enough to speak, lied to by psychopaths that want us dead at all hours of the day....

Gangstalked, deprived of resources, and representation in government, psychologically attacked all our lives, hindered, and attacked by the most sophisticated classified weapon systems that the human species is capable of....

We've been maligned, discouraged, disparaged, forced through malnutrition by GMO's and corperate greed....

We've been attacked from all angles and all possible verctors since we first popped out of the womb.

And we are still here.

And you are literally shaking in fear of us.

Attached: images1.jpg (244x207, 9K)

*WE* are the outcasts of the civilization that you fear.

We are Jow Forums

The hated and disenfranchised by the civilization that you fear.

YOU were bombed from the sky....

WE were attacked by our own intelligence agencies, and families...

WE are what YOU fear, you rothschild financed, jew pimped weakling.

You left some other excuses out, like "not feeling like it" and "im too lazy to get off my gaming chair". KILL YOURSELF.

HAHAHA why should I be afraid? Tell me what you'll do. Do you have what it takes to die? YOU DON'T!! Your words mean nothing.

Our country rebelled against the tyranny of the greatest empire that has ever graced this planet, WON, sent them BACK to where they came from, and took the worlds oceans as our bitch.

You called us peasants before we crushed them.

NOW, you ironically call us the world police, as we safeguard your global trade lanes.

None dare face us in the ring of honor.

>HAHAHA why should I be afraid?

show your fucking flag, coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0HONneZmc

Attached: no more.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Your greatest achievement is unlocking the ultra heavy machine gun in fortkike. Your ancestors would kill you for being a walking sack of shame and embarrassment.

It's gonna take time OP. I don't why you need to have episode about it. Whites are changing and the excuses (while cringe) are mostly genuine. Whites were caught off guard (as they should't have been no excuses) and have been damaged greatly. So what is the sperging about exaclty, OP? Who hurt you?

Attached: 1518107464416.png (646x700, 169K)

You jews have been off your game tonight. What time even is it in Tel Aviv?

The reason behind the redpill metaphor is that we are basically in the matrix. The white man's eyes are shut and feeding tubes are shoved down his throat. This is the extent of the malice brought upon us, It's unlike anything any race has dealt with before, it's worse than outright genocide. It came about in the midst of us conquering everything in a way no race has ever been able to achieve, and we're suffering for our hubris. The answer is to resist the temptations and take the redpill, but it's going to be so difficult that we might not win this time.

Attached: images.jpg (214x236, 7K)

>First they get pushed around getting murdered
Haha my sides.

Actually you probably should just do nothing.

>Your greatest achievement is unlocking the ultra heavy machine gun in fortkike.

actually, my greatest achievements are all classified.

I have taken down two presidents, and dozens of satellites.

and if you FOIA request the CIA to confirm this, all you will receive is several tons of completely blacked out pages.

Attached: white rabbit(26 of 49).jpg (1224x968, 768K)

literally not a joke...

Do a freedom of information act request for all US government spying on my tripcode....

I fucking DARE you.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo

carbohydrates

sometimes i feel like this board peaks at 80-90% JIDF just chatting with one another, esp after false flags

>>
Eventually, there will be an American fatty that can be seen from space.

JTRIG ARE GETTING A LOT OF OVERTIME PAY I SEE