Can anything happen for real?

You lunatics can’t accept that anything is real. Every event you guys say is a false flag and fake.

I feel like if I was to go shoot a mosque people would be saying I was Jewish special ops

Attached: 65A61161-E820-489B-B7B0-E2CA73223337.jpg (1024x576, 176K)

Perception is reality. When faggots interfere with perception they invalidate reality. And make enemies.

The false flag angle is pushed by anti-zionists, muslims and retards.
It's a psyop

Shill.

>nazis are mentally retarded
what else is new

>You lunatics can’t accept that anything is real. Every event you guys say is a false flag and fake.

Attached: 1550543646465.jpgs.jpg (1024x704, 143K)

Do it and find out faggot.

>psyop in 1947: 2 gorillion in ovens
>psyop in 2019: no u

>shoot
you mean spoon

At least we can all agree on one thing, Sandy Hook was faked

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 12K)

>You lunatics can’t accept that anything is real.

A lot of Muslims in here saying it's a Mossad fake attack or real attack without giving a reason.

If it was than WTF, Jow Forums is Zionist now.

Attached: 190311-donald-trump-ap-773.jpg (828x666, 192K)

>You lunatics can’t accept that anything is real. Every event you guys say is a false flag and fake.
I agree with you
the only reason to believe this was planned, is if gun control legislation will be passed as a result of this shooting
then you have to agree that this was a false flag

Things only exist once the media tells you it does. Events of Christchurch's calibre happen all the time, but unless there's an agenda the event can be used for it'll just be another thing that happened.

Top left does my head in
Proper cunt loving the attention
This says "I submit"

No
Read the fucking manifesto

Probably the reason he broadcasted it
There's likely footage of the second mosque

I completely dismissed the stupid false flag stuff on this until my friend pointed out the magazine on the ground- at the end of the hallway -before- the gunman ever passed that spot. Watched the whole thing backwards and forwards ten times, counting all the mags and where they're dropped and picked up. There is definitely an unaccounted for magazine, covered in white writing, onsite before he arrives. I can't explain this.

Palpatine did nothing wrong

Attached: Emperor.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Only the sociopathic schizo retards are hellbent on proving it was a Israeli operation. It is truly disgusting seeing them spam it everywhere with flimsy pathetic evidence.

I will accept every Latino being deported from the United States as real. To convince me, I had better see ICE rounding up beaners at my local fast food joints, as well as MASSIVE UNREST throughout the country on national TV.

If this doesn't happen then it's not good enough. Fuck these people. Get them out.

This place just attracts /x/ types. People who prefer to just be on the other side of mainstream agreement. People who look for things which aren't there just to fit their preconceived notions of how everything is and should be. There is a small likelihood that some are literal shills who are unironically scared and want to discourage by calling it a Jewish psyop.

>I feel like if I was to go shoot a mosque people would be saying I was Jewish special ops
Only if you'd get to the place where magazines are already laying around on the floor and it happen to be filmed as proof like it was the case with the NZ shooting

>Every event you guys say is a false flag and fake.

false flags are still happenings... just not the perception of the narrative that you would prefer, glowbug.