AUS/POL FUCK ASIO EDITION

How are we lads?

‘Egg Boy’ Will Connolly’s rise to fame around the world

The teenager who cracked an egg on Senator Fraser Anning’s noggin has become an overnight sensation, with Aussies hailing him a hero.
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/egg-boy-will-connollys-rise-to-fame-around-the-world/news-story/0d8f6a7fe439e32e99f432ef61c06560

Queensland Police shoot knifeman dead

A man has died after he was shot by police during a confrontation at a caravan park north of Brisbane this afternoon
news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/queensland-police-shoot-knifeman-dead/news-story/d5b5e5f2661c45843e6e654da3aa2961

Attached: D1gVLEbUkAAtboP.jpg (960x720, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=wQriF12Ook0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1522804438446.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

fuck australia. fuck the state. fuck cops

Coming Up: Q&A In Townsville

Monday, 18th March

Linda Reynolds, Minister for Emergency Management and North Queensland Recovery

Cathy O’Toole, Labor MP for Herbert

Professor Stephen Williams, Centre for Tropical Environment and Sustainability Science, JCU

Jane McMillan, Grazier and Co-Founder of Sisters of the North

Roger Hill, Rural Property Valuer

Attached: D1gWTBJUcAAMafO.jpg (720x960, 238K)

reported

nice try, asio

Attached: brucebond.jpg (1200x800, 65K)

this is an exchange i had today
>that egg thing was good wasn't it
>no i'm on anning's side, he just wants to go back to when australia was more white
>everyone does
>why are you vilifying him then?!
were people always this dumb?
they probably were
i feel like im in kindergarten

snitches used to be seen as on par with pedos

> Qld shoot man with knife
> "The male officer sustained minor lacerations"
He attacked a cop with a knife and apparently landed some cuts. Not really surprising they shot him.

Did he just think it was good spectacle?

Attached: 1525192563790.jpg (1137x937, 141K)

dunno
rusted on as fuck liberal voting boomer

In case anyone cared (from his website):
1/2 Fraser Anning's policies

Attached: Fraser Anning Policies.png (1185x1654, 157K)

2/2 Fraser Anning's top priorities

Attached: Fraser Anning Top Priorities.png (1259x1912, 268K)

Attached: VirginEggedVsChadEgged.png (1352x813, 152K)

Who cares lol. He egged a cunt, it was funny.

>gf comes over
>tells me about the anning egg thing
>feign ignorance since i dont talk politics with normals.
>"omg did you see all those memes about the 17 year old kid who smashed an egg on that senator? i cant even remember the senators name, but i heard he victim blamed and said it was the muslims fault the shooting happened, i cant believe he hit that kid though, he should be charged with assault, he's a senator and should have ducked and covered, not slapped him"
>mfw entire time im like this im trying not to slap the slag because i love her.

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

ad

Attached: join now 4.png (1080x657, 959K)

They're Australian u tard

Women and talking politics... with few exceptions its a disgusting, mind-numbing feelsfest

what's his stance on israel?

choose your fate wisely

Attached: 1552781355924.png (500x552, 96K)

This just in supporting egg boy is racist according to leftists

Attached: 54257477_2147321308655235_1122405770558701568_n.jpg (657x891, 76K)

@206812315
>2019
>discord
>entrapment
>spam
lel

not going to work, asio faggot. stop spamming this shit and kill yourself

her faggy friends keep sharing shit about "im sorry you should have been safe here" or some other bs and attack anning for his opinion and i just say i dont talk politics at all.
Meanwhile though, pic related has been my weekend and i've been listening to the Shooting soundtrack on repeat since i downloaded the full 16 min video

Attached: 39c29c41612e442bc245425378ad1c1e.png (672x368, 205K)

Of course, everything is racist. Didn't you know that?

cant believe they're fucking crying after all the shit that happened the last few years in Europe.
This was nothing compared to Bataclan, but nooooo, it's all whiteys fault.

Does anyone know what the fuck that bloke said on Facebook about the shootings to get arrested?
I seen it on the news last night and I Kekked hard.

My gf to me
> Hey user have you seen all this shit about a egg boy. All my have been posting about how he is a hero.
>me, "ah I think I saw the video. Some bald guy got hit with an egg who was that?"
> dunno politician that said bad shit about it being muslims fault they got shot up.
> me: "fuck thats bad, but does that really make him a hero." "Surely if the goal was to show disagreement with him egg boi should have appealed to his constituents and not ostracized them as stupid"
> gf: yeah user why dont these kids understand violence and "Your a bigot so I dont want to talk to you" isnt really helping anybody.
>gf Its like that retard who headbutted tony abbot. What does he want, the politicians to be afraid of talking to the community?
>gf: I want to see what same friends think if a person who doesn't like women in parliament theough an egg at one.

>mfw wish i had a self aware gf
>instead get a gf who says "Dont say that word! that's an awful thing to say" when i call Tom Hardy a faggot while watching Venom.

Attached: 1549605428127.png (512x512, 531K)

Wow those ASIO guys sound like a bunch of newbies. Hey let's talk about the shootings we have planned. I will @ you and give you heaps of upvotes. MAGA!!!!

Its been a slow process user but we both use to be cunts that protested migrants being on Christmas Island. I acknowledged deeper thinking about things alot earlier than her. But im slowly converting her. All our friends and family are super left and we enjoy laughing about their incompetence for rational thought alot.

I just cant talk politics anymore to anyone except my equally "fuck ragheads" neighbour, i dont want to scare her off since my political opinions just make people all angry and shit.

i cant even convert her, she's older than me but way too swayed by her dumb shitcunt friends and her stupid "hip" church she goes to.

Attached: 1543562822820.png (1000x1000, 623K)

So is Arnold, dumbass.

Super left and rational thought aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.
It's just there's a cancer in the left these days.

It's more the lack of self awareness and distinct lack of understanding alongside increased dumb fuck left/right spectrum polarisation autism that's fucking everyone off and turning everyone against eachother.
i just want to be open and honest without getting gutted by some lunatic slag who thinks ethnic devastation is kindness.

Attached: 1542200746173.png (720x715, 472K)

>Queensland Police shoot knifeman dead
that's sexist, it should be knifeperson

I'm with you there mate

was it her, lads?

Attached: 1551843566543.jpg (1086x1086, 211K)

what you mean "used to"?

what a fuckwit.

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

You realize the reason no one lives in the middle is that it's basically all desert (or in the north, crocodile infested swamp)?

Isn't there an opal mine that got turned into a town and gold course?

No I did not realize that thank you I will never post that pic again

i personally have no problem with letting the muslims all gather and congregate in alice springs, plenty of space there

*ahem*

FUCK ASIO
FUCK JEWS
AND FUCK MUSLIMS

Attached: 1552881662747.png (550x539, 22K)

Coober Pedy

That shit would be great for solar

As said, Coober Pedy.
It's pretty much entirely underground (literally dug into the rock), and exists on a combination of residual mining income and tourism.
It imports a LOT of water just to continue existing.
People can live in Antarctica or on the Moon if they're determined enough, rich enough and have good supply lines. Doesn't make it practical.

nothing else out there...so yeah.

A large part of the middle is an artillery and rocket range.
The brits nuked the fuck out of it too during the 50s.

nicer people.
better pubs.

Attached: andamooka.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Wtf is wrong with asio4all?

He didn't just pour egg on him, he smacked him in the back of the head with it.
So he taught the little faggot about real world consequences.

Attached: you.jpg (320x288, 9K)

Oh I don't doubt it.
I just mean it's not really a model for mass settlement of the interior.

If immigrants want to come live in the middle of the Oz desert, I'm happy for them to that.

They'd feel right at home

kek
The drama that post caused and the over the top reaction on 2gb by Ray Hadley was fucking priceless.

oh fuck no.
also got flooded out awhile back.
no water....or way to much.

hard to teach a child anything when clown world will celebrate misbehavior and fly him around the world for interviews afterward.

>both 22
>both work in the same building (Penrith Panthers complex)
>spitting image of the photo
The case it isn’t her is literally that her exact doppelgänger is hanging out in the same small proximity as her.

>likely the biggest story of 2019
>QANDA schedules some yokel queersland bullshit

whew!

Attached: 1529403355936.png (804x299, 191K)

Doomer guy here, holy fuck have I been JUSTed, work work work.

Anyway, here's a short video for you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQriF12Ook0&feature=youtu.be

Fuck off cunt. Queensland is the most based state we have.

Attached: A2D546D4-878D-42FD-8C4E-74B1CA5AB627.png (800x800, 52K)

Also the most corrupt.

posting in asio honeypot

Good. I’d happily bring back Sir Joh’s Junta militia state.

>based
>gets rained to death
but regardless, the point remains that contextually nobody gives a shit and if you were nuked nobody would be the wiser

Collarbone confirmed
>IT'S HAPPENING

You can't beat the crowd that kept Bjelke-Petterson in power for all those years.

I need a drink lads. It took a lot of stomach to have to sit through that vid over and over to get the right shot.
kek

Attached: 1534822631204.jpg (414x508, 27K)

how do i find a non asian qt gf in melbourne?

Attached: 1552874207880.jpg (1600x982, 677K)

Not done a damn thing wrong, and they probably already know all about me anyway.

What’s all this?

You won't, they don't exist.

Eh if you're into greek girls...

I don't think it matters user, they're girls. Legit they all think the same.

Want to bet that after this NZ shooting you will have women converting to islam to show solidarity?

The map is SSM voting not rain you retard.

go for italians, I found a virgin one recently who wouldn't fuck me

I think the eyebrows are the giveaway

that and geyers response

Just be wary of her parents because they really are subhuman filth who only care about money.

literally IRL shitposting

>egg
>boi
As a proud vegan feminist lezbo, I am...

Attached: tenor (1).gif (300x300, 239K)

Mosin Nagant. Nice.

I was referencing the yearly occurrence of God trying to wipe this stain off the planet with cyclones and the general idiocy and ill-preparedness that is endemic to the population of the failed state of FNQ. Didn't even click on the image m8, but glad to hear it's yet another example of the irrelevance of queersland opinions and their failure to contribute anything beyond Ross River Virus and a steady suicide rate.

she's only a committed virgin when she's with you, just saying

I never even met them or got to that point, don't worry. But yeah Italians with conservative parents can still be virgins at 21. They just have to be slightly weird/awkward

They gonna change Q&A topic tonight lads? They're gonna have to right?

Melbourne Master Race Here.
Can you racist xenophobic incels for one second not be a fuckwit?
/Pol is a multicultural place where diversity is our strength. Stop posting hats off double headshot bullshit.
BTW I just subscribed PewDiePie, let's get party started.

Attached: 1552631124399.png (469x578, 188K)

anal doesn't count

How do you deal with the hair?

who cares. anyone who watches that shit is an npc retard

Lmao I knew an italian girl like this. Absolute anal slut and maintained that she never really had sex up until she got married at age 28.

i like getting angry

This, this and this

I can't watch Q&A any more. Get too frustrated at idiots. At least here one can reply.

You’re from Melbourne aren’t you?