I was a Virgin until I was 20. I was bullied and made fun of for being a Virgin for a very long time. Finally...

I was a Virgin until I was 20. I was bullied and made fun of for being a Virgin for a very long time. Finally, a few months before I turned 21 it happened. I had a ONS with a girl who I did not like at all. She was ugly, but people told me “pussy is pussy”, which I believed so I did it. It was an awful experience. I’m ashamed of it. I only did it because I was peer pressured into it. People told me “oh user it will be worth it!!”. No... 2 years later, similar story, I got more peer pressure for “not using my dick”. So a co-worker made me a Tinder account and had me meet some 4/10 girl. It was also extremely bad, if not worse than the first time. This GIRL even accused me of being a Virgin, and she licked my dick for 15min before I told her to stop and I left.

I feel really ashamed of myself. I feel ashamed that I gave into peer pressure and had casual sex. I feel genuinely bad about myself. I’m in my late twenties now and feel really intimidated by the thought of dating and especially sex. What do I do.

Attached: 6A516D08-9D96-488C-9AA9-10B6213C0571.jpg (254x254, 27K)

you're pretty fucking pathetic. why are you like this?

>pathetic
Why?

I am 18 going to be 19 similar circumstances right now I haven't done the causal hookup over tinder seriously considering it. I feel for you I wanted m6 first to be with someone I'm dating but at this rate I'm going to end up with a land whale suffocate and die. I am basically considering waiting till I finish uni to seek women and try to do it the old fashion way at a bar. As you are now would you say that your circumstances are different enough from when you were 21 that you would be able to have the time and resources to seek a solid relationship. I need to know this because I am coming up on the cross roads or

Dude I wish I would have just maintained my virginity, even being 28 right now. Hooking up with 2 (1 almost doesn’t even count) random girls that i didn’t like was a terrible experience. It really destroyed my self esteem and I feel worse about myself for giving myself to such a disgusting person. “Pussy is pussy” is a stupid fucking meme.

I’m able to talk to girls, and girls are friendly with me. But I’m scared as hell at the thought of dating and having sex. I am scared for the moment when a girl asks me about my past

How is it even possible to hookup with a girl on Tinder? lol. I'm 6.5/10 and I get like 40 6/10 matches of which 20 don't respond to me. Tinder is useless for the average men.

>Tinder is useless for the average men
Of course. It’s designed for the top 10% of men and all women. You do realize that dating apps are totally meant for female empowerment, giving them choice. It’s not for men.

kek. I did the same thing to lose my v card and I was fine. Something is wrong with you man

So how can I get laid then? I haven't had sex for 2 years and only had sex with one woman, I'm 22. Need advice, I'm so desperate these days that I even want to fuck 4/10 girls right now.. But even they don't respond to me on tinder or happn. This society is fuckedup....

You had sex with uglies?

>that I even want to fuck 4/10 girls right now.. But even they don't respond to me on tinder or happn.
Of course they don’t. Why would they fuck you when they can fuck chad? Chads don’t discriminate. They will fuck whatever puss is available. They don’t care.

Do you experience the same problem with online dating? I gave up recently

>online dating
That’s even worse. If you want to meet girls you have to meet them in person. It’s really the only way average men have a chance. Tinder and online is 100% about looks. A girl judges if she wants to fuck you based off your looks. At least in person you can use your personality as a crutch.

Just close your eyes and imagine it's some hot chick slobbing your knob. Then when you're forced to put it in you can, again, pretend you're pounding away at some prime pussy instead of some ugly chick. This way you can still enjoy the great feeling of dumping some swimmers in her pool without dealing with the fact that she hit a few branches on her way down the ugly tree.

Where do you meet woman?

That’s retarded. I know that didn’t happen. How can you just accept that fact you have in to gross women?

May I ask, OP, why you give others so much mental and emotional power over you and your sexual status? Who fucking cares what other people think? So what, you're sexually new? Who sits at home at night and thinks of you and how little sex you've had in life? Nobody. Your "friends" or your social circle that mocks you isn't worthy of you investing that much concern and emotional distress over. They are idiots in the same soup as the rest of us with their own insecurities, problems and physical needs. You don't stress over their life, right? So why should they over yours?

I'm sorry that your sexual experiences thus far have been sub-par. I was a late bloomer as well, but by religious choice. (Of which, I realize, was complete bullshit - as my first time was two minutes of mediocrity and I sat there afterwards like, "This is IT?! This is the big fucking deal that everyone won't shut up about?")

I would encourage you not to let your dick get bent out of shape over these monkeys that like to pressure you and gang up on you to meet standards that probably even they have a hard time meeting. You focus on you and pursue your own idea of what level sex plays a role in your life.

It's 2019 and people are starting to wake up to the fact that sexuality is a spectrum and we are capable of sliding all over it and that it's ok to do so. Some of us are nymphos, some of us are asexual, some are anywhere in between. And that's ok.

I hope you find a person that you can connect with on a real level and that if sex becomes an option, that it satisfies you and leaves you with a better appreciation for the activity, your body and your mental and emotional state. Fuck your haters. Literally and figuratively.

Attached: a.jpg (1600x1066, 258K)

I don’t feel like this is ok. I feel fucking ashamed that I stooped to casual sex, and not only that, but I did it with two gross whores.im fucking embarrassed. It’s something I can’t take back. I didn’t even want to do it. I literally remember before both events I thought to myself “it’ll be better once it’s over with”. I screwed myself over and I can’t fucking handle this

Yeah, it's super shitty that you were in a cringy first couple of rounds. However, the magic of all of this, is that with more practice and with better selection in partners, you'll create something new and satisfying that works for you. It's like riding a bike - you gotta take a few spills at first before you get the hang of it and learn how to make it work for you.

The morbidly silver lining to this cloud is that you got to CHOOSE. Rape victims, do not get that choice. There are many young people and even children who are not given the choice before some monster sexually awakens them - so that's good for whatever that's worth, right? You could have had it must worse with your first few times.

I can’t take back that I met 2 gross girls in a casual sex setting. That is shameful. How am I suppose to get a gf? If a girl were to ask me about my past they would think I’m a loser and pathetic like another user said

To add, it didn’t feel like choice to me. I felt like I had no choice and went with the first girl who would do it. The night before I met her I remember thinking to myself that I can’t believe that I was going to do lewd stuff with that bitch, I felt terrible about myself even BEFORE I met up with her. There was a point where she said “if you’re not comfortable we don’t have to do this” but I thought to myself if I don’t make this happen I’ll still be a Virgin and I’ll be a loser. So I did it. Out of pure pressure.

OP, you to grow a fucking spine. You shouldn't let anyone dictate on how you live your life. Your life is yours alone. So what if you're 40 years old and still a virgin? I don't give a shit. If you are in charge of your life and enjoying it without being a complete asshole to the world, then everything is great. Sit down with yourself with pen and paper, write out your self analysis, and make the changes in your life.

At least learn from it. Have some standards, and let bitches know you're looking for a waifu. Infact, those two experiences don't even count because you were not involved in it(as in you weren't much aware).

That’s a lot easier said than done. I feel very guilty of my past. I wish I could take it back. At the same time, everyone and society makes it seem like that is what I am suppose to be doing. That the NORMAL thing for me to be doing is degenerate acts like I did twice in the past,

Imagine everyone telling you that you need to be doing bad things that fucked you in the past

I WISH they didn’t count. But they do. I’m an honest man, and as much as I wish those experiences didn’t count and didn’t happen, I can’t say that. Just like how a girl couldn’t suck 6 chad dicks and say it didn’t count because it wasn’t sex

>Of course. It’s designed for the top 10% of men and all women. You do realize that dating apps are totally meant for female empowerment, giving them choice. It’s not for men.

what is this gay incel bullshit, a fuckin app on your phone doesn't magically give power to women - not any more that they already have when it comes to dating in the real outside outside of the internet.

>bait thread
understandable have a good day

Not bait. This is true story

>It was an awful experience. I’m ashamed of it.
>I feel ashamed
>feel really intimidated by the thought of dating and especially sex
>I feel genuinely bad about myself
>I feel very guilty of my past.
> degenerate acts
>Imagine everyone telling you that you need to be doing bad things
> I wish those experiences didn’t count and didn’t happen

what the hell is wrong with you, you had sex with one girl and another girl "licked your penis for 15 minutes" and now you're sitting here crying about it?

How fuckin ugly were these two bitches that you're now sitting here writing like you've got PTSD

Attached: puar.png (128x132, 22K)

Sometimes you just gotta get wet, user. Plus ugly chicks give the best head since they want to please you as nobody else is giving them attention.

Ok so being completely honest, they were not the most foul things on the planet. But neither of them were attractive and I genuinely did not even want to do anything with them, as I said earlier. I had to mentally prepare myself before meeting them telling myself “I just need to get it over with”.

Did it traumatize me? Yes. Especially the actual sex I had. I made her leave and I sat in the shower for an hour. I felt disgusting. Not only that but I was fucking scared to my wits end that she would get pregnant. She had told me to not use a condom because she had BC, and when I came (the orgasm was pathetic btw) I came a little in her and it terrified me. I threw up that night because of fear. For the next 10 days I felt sick constantly because I was so scared that she would fuck up her BC and i’d be that .01%. I was fucking traumatized

How can you accept the fact that you lowered yourself to that level?

You sound gay dude lol you're terrified of sex with women. Deal with it and come out of the closet

I’m not gay tho.

So let's shove all of the details to the side for just a moment. I see a lot of repeated "I feel horrible" phrases being tossed around in this thread. Let's zoom in on that for a second.

WHY do you feel horrible? What is the absolute worst part that you recoil about? The deed is done. It's over. In the past. How can these past experiences hurt you today? What did you learn from it? What do you know about yourself now that you didn't back then?

What can be done differently in the future to prevent this from happening again?

By dissecting the problem, we can learn what fears it was feeding off of in your head. What exactly is this regret stemming from? How can it hurt you today? What control does it have over who you are as a person today and how it influences the choices you make?

We all have done things that we cringe and regret, it's true, but we can either take a victim mentality and snivel about it - or we can view it as a learning opportunity and grow from it and use that knowledge to not repeat past mistakes, right?

So ask yourself - why are you giving your past mistakes so much power over you when they are dead and gone in the past? Will you ever sleep with rando hambeasts again? Probably not. Why? Because you know how you dislike it after it's over. See? Lesson learned.

You had sex with a woman who you described as a 4/10 which isn't bad at all, and then you found yourself crying and throwing up in the shower afterwards.

Why would you have that reaction unless you weren't gay?

He means videogame 4/10. So effectively a 0.5/10.

Well, because whenever I heard the word “sex” and hear others talk about sex. All I can think of is my terrible past. It just reminds me of it and it really really upsets me. How am I suppose to just move on from this when I will be judged on this in the future.
That’s a dumb theory. Being gay means you like men. I don’t like men. Therefor I’m not gay.

She was not fat. She was a runner. But she had a really rough face. The 2nd girl was a little chubby. Both had awful personalities

4/10 is in the town square of uglyville, mate. "If I was drunk" STARTS at 5.

I look horrible and I get laid on tinder all the time tho

Literally who pressures people about having sex, thougt that only happened in movies...

No it doesn’t. This shit does definitely happen in real life

Remember that bike riding analogy I used a while back? When somebody says, "Bike", would your memories instantly go to the times you fell over or would they go to happier times when you've practiced and learned how to do it properly and you're enjoying yourself?

You've had sex twice. With bad partners. You have too little experience to label the entire process as negative. You've not had a GOOD session yet, right? You've not been with someone who you feel right with, correct? So you're experience is tainting your view and making you emotionally white-wash it all as something you don't like.

Do you also remember the rape analogy? How some people in this world aren't given a choice and don't enjoy it? What about those people's future? Do you think if somebody you dated and liked told you that she was raped that you would think differently of her? Was it her fault? (No.) Does your opinion and sexual interest in her change? This isn't a one-size-fits-every-situation, because there are mixed opinions and answers to that - but my point is that one's sexual past isn't always pretty and it's not always your fault and that it doesn't always have to influence your future. You're not the same person you were last year. You're not the same person you were 5 years ago. You're not the same dude who woke up this morning. You've changed. You've grown. You've got an unwritten future ahead of you and with luck, you'll use what you've learned to mold it into a better one.

Don't let it be a box that you put yourself in. The right girl will come along and she'll probably have a fucked up past too and you may be surprised that you both can work with each other's flaws and enjoy one another.

The difference between a rape victim and I is I did choose. Granted, I was pressured into it and actually did not want to go through with it, I still chose to give in to peer pressure. I should not have done it. Now I’m suffering the consequences

If I'm ugly too (which I am) I ain't exactly banging lookers.

Again, lesson learned. As I also said before, we've ALL done things that we actively chose to do and eventually regretted. Do we adopt the role of victim or student? Do we give up and cry about it, or do we jump back onto the horse and use what we've learned as armor for the next round?

You're going to be fine. It's ok to cringe over something stupid from the past, but it's also ok to forgive yourself for it and to let things go. Especially if it doesn't serve you in a positive way and only makes you feel bad about yourself. You're allowed to let go. You're not the version of yourself from the past anymore. You're today's version. Wiser. Better. Hopefully more selective of your circle of influence. Forgive yourself and let it go. You'll feel better.

>eventually regretted
I was regretting my decision before the act even happened..

Yeah, you made that clear. Did you understand what we're all saying, though? Did the message get through?

>I still chose to give in to peer pressure. I should not have done it.
lmao what is this false flag LARPing christian ince bullshit

I don’t know I’m just suppose to act like this didn’t happen and happily go on fucking sluts making myself feel worse

This isn’t a LARP retard. I’m also not religious

Why would you fuck sluts if you KNOW you aren't going to like it? Why not just wait until you find someone that you feel good around? Is there somebody holding a gun to your head telling you to do it? Of course not.

You can move on if you choose to move on, but you've gotta be the one to pull yourself out of the pity party and put it to rest. Be like Elsa, and fucking let it go. It doesn't serve you. It's over, it's done with and you know better now. Lesson learned - so let it fucking go. Quit carrying it around like you NEED to. It doesn't define who you are, nor does it determine your future.

You're worthy of love and respect and good sex. You can't move forward until you stop looking backwards.

I love all the threads and posts about how women are too unrealistic with their standards and that meme graph of the OKCupid website, and then you guys also post this

So what exactly is the issue

Ok so explain to me how I’m suppose to date a girl, when in this society having sex after the third date is normal. There is no fucking way that could happen.

It's not normal that rarely happens, and why are you terrified of sex?

You're assuming a lot here. You're assuming she'd want to have sex with you at all or that she doesn't have her own sexual PTSD that's making it hard for her to approach the subject. Don't you think that the ideal person would be understanding and patient with you? Wouldn't you do that for her, if the roles were reversed and she needed someone who would be willing to help her instead of mock her? You're not looking for any trashy hole to wet your dick - you're looking for someone who you can be yourself with and perhaps eventually sexually enjoy time with. The right person will understand and be willing to work through it with you. The best part, I've heard, is that when it's meant to be you won't even have to put much effort into it. It just falls into place as it should.

Isn't that something to look forward to, rather than dread?

Girls are less understanding of guys tho

Blanket gender statements aside, (because one girl or experience represents the ENTIRE gender, right?) you're carrying this emotional baggage when you don't need to. It doesn't serve you in a positive way, only bad. Dumping your spaghetti onto someone's lap and dragging your emotional baggage into a new relationship is what's going to drive away people the fastest. Especially when there's absolutely no reason for you to keep letting it define or influence who you are and what you deserve in life.

The thing is I asked a girl that I know. She is brutally honest and she told me “yeah, girls would think you’re weird. It’s definifely not normal for a guy your age to have had such bad experiences. Girls expect to be led”

Not him, but I'm a guy and I think you're weird.

You still haven't even explained why you're crying and shaking and traumzatized for life just because you had sex a couple of times

I did explain if you read up

This doesn't mean a god damn thing. That's one girls opinion which is heavily colored by her own preferences. It's also bullshit that girls want to be lead. Maybe if you're going after low esteem women then ya that's true.

I’m stressed man

Does this one girl speak for the entire female gender? Does her opinion represent what every single girl in the world would think, or could it be that she's an opinionated cunt who doesn't know anything about you or your struggle? Being brutally honest doesn't instantly make you or your opinion correct. It just means that they probably lack a social filter and empathy. Her opinion of girls expecting to be led is also just that. An opinion. It's her projection of what she thinks girls want and what SHE expects.

Everybody's got two things in common. An opinion and an asshole, and they usually both stink.

You really didn't.

>Friends pressured you into having sex with a 4/10 girl
>another girl sucked your dick

>???

>absolutely traumatized for life
>crying in the shower and throwing up like straight out of a Hollywood drama movie

That makes no sense.

You're stressed over nothing. So you didn't get your fairytale virginity loss. Move on dude. Bad sex is something that happens to everyone and it sucks but that's how it goes when you try to mash two humans together.

But it is uncommon to find men like me. It would be so easy for a girl to go find a better man
I was pressured into doing an act i seriously did not want to do. I felt disgusted with myself. That doesn’t just go away

Generally people who do have bad sex at least wanted to have sex with each other..

I did not want to have sex with them, at all.

>That doesn’t just go away
It does for most people. Ask any normie, they've all fucked a dog or two here and there, man. But pussy is pussy and sometimes you just gotta get laid.

If you say "pussy is pussy and sometimes you just gotta get laid," to a bunch of normie dudes they'd all nod thoughtfully. I bet if you said that to female thots except with dick I bet they'd all nod thoughtfully, too.

Again, generally if a guy decides to fuck a “dog” he either didn’t care or wanted to do it.

I seriously did not want to fuck those girls

>But it is uncommon to find men like me.

Yeah, but you're not a unique snowflake. There are men like you in the world and this issue has happened to others. You're assuming that your problem is the most unique and special of circumstance and that nobody would easily understand or be willing to invest the time and effort it takes to be with you because of that trauma, right?

>I seriously did not want to fuck those girls

and yet you made the choice to do it. not once, but twice. there was an active green light that flashed in your head when faced with the decision to do it or not. Nobody held a gun to your head. Nobody tied you down and kept you captive. You did it by your own free will.

Just because it has happened to other dudes doesn’t make it normal.

I am aware I made the choice. It is not a choice I wanted to make, but I did make it. I was dreading it from the moment I knew it was going to happen. But I did it because everyone was telling me that is what I was suppose to do

You make it sound like

A. Someone held a gun to your head

B. You had to fuck a kid or a grandma or a dog or something

If both A and B had happened, that would explain your deep trauma that doesn't just go away. But you just had sex with a grl that by your own admission wasn't even all that bad looking as a 4/10 with a "rough face"

Where's the trauma

your fixation on this seems abnormal. you're overthinking this to the point of allowing it to dominate your head space and perspective. You weren't raped, you just had bad sex.

I'm confused - what is OP bitching about again? What's the point of this thread? What answer is OP looking for? A pat on the head? Anger at the fugs he stuck his peepee in? What?

SeeIt’s more than just bad sex

>It’s more than just bad sex

so what exactly IS the problem?

I don’t know how to describe it I suppose. It’s just repeated and repeated memories. I wish I could completely forget this happened or make it not exist. But it’s impossible

Welcome to life. We ALL have things we'd like to forget and can't. We ALL have to fucking deal with it. You can either control your emotions, or you can let them control you. Are you a little bitch? Who's in control here?

The only time I’m able to “let go” is when sex isn’t even a thought.

What am I supposed to get from that post? The trauma came from the fact that you were scared to nut in her because you might knock her up? Is that the source of your trauma?

wear a condom then.

But condoms aren’t 100%

>help me!!! I am traumatized beyond salvation!!!
>oh no! what happened? tell us!
>I don’t know how to describe it I suppose

this doesn't help anyone

Attached: 17 OK.gif (541x304, 1.61M)

Not to mention, people judge me and make me feel like less of a man because of this.

That figure take into account human error like ripping the condom because it was improperly stored, the condom getting loose because it's too big, putting on a condom halfway through sex, etc.

Answer the question, was that the source of your trauma? Fear of pregnancy?

Attached: letitgo.gif (308x246, 937K)

Well the fear of pregnancy definifely did make me sick. I was so sick from stress I missed 3 days of work from that.

They probably think you're retarded because you say you're traumatized but you don't even know why

The thought of me getting a girl was pregnant was the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced in my entire life. I have been to a war zone, and that was way less scary than the thought of me getting a girl pregnant

Okay so wear a condom and shut up god damn

This. The fucking end.

They are not 100% tho. I could be that .1%

>The thought of me getting a girl was pregnant was the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced in my entire life

Could you have maybe said that 92 posts ago

> I have been to a war zone, and that was way less scary than the thought of me getting a girl pregnant

lol no

they have Plan B pills, and abortions.

Unless you're American or something

So get neutered. You can't get anybody pregnant if you've had a vasectomy.

As long as you don't store you oversized years-old condom inside of a radiator and only decide to put in on halfway through sex but you accidentally throw the condom in the trash and stick the wrapper on your dick instead - condoms are actually a 100% way of preventing pregnancies.

abortions are immoral