Is this piles?

Is this piles?

I've been shitting blood like this for 10 days straight now. Doctor shoved a finger up my ass and said he "thinks" it "might" be piles.

Is this what piles looks like?

Attached: IMG_20190315_214213.jpg (3264x2448, 601K)

OK guess I'll just die

That seems super excessive for piles but if your doctor isn't panicking about blood flowing from your anus I guess you're good?
Maybe get a second opinion... From the er...

He never saw what it looks like, he just stuck his finger up my ass for a couple seconds lol

Well I'm not a doctor but im pretty sure anus blood is straight up "piles or you're gonna die"..

I also think that it's when your shit is black and tarry that you worry.

What did your doctor recommend to follow up with? Did he give you medicine? Did he run any tests to confirm his diagnosis? Could it be internal bleeding in your rectum? Did you shove something up your ass that you shouldn't have? What is your diet like? Are you eating good food, or are you eating trash? The doctor probably asked you these things too, right?

>What did your doctor recommend to follow up with?
He said there's nothing I can do and to come back if it continues for a long time or the symptoms worsen
>Did he give you medicine? Did he run any tests to confirm his diagnosis?
Gave me nothing, just stuck his fingers up my ass
>Could it be internal bleeding in your rectum? >Did you shove something up your ass that you shouldn't have?
Nothing goes up there. I don't shove anything up there.
>What is your diet like? Are you eating good food, or are you eating trash?
>The doctor probably asked you these things too, right?
He asked a few questions, yeah, nothing too in depth.
My diet is moderate, yes I eat fast food / junk food, but in moderation with home cooked food and healthy fibrous foods.

I assumed it was just hemorrhoids cause I've been house bound / bed bound since December due to a motorcycle crash that left me hospitalised.

I've only been moving around more and more this past month, but I'm not very healthy as I've gone from years of daily exercise to mostly laying at home, or going on very brief walks as I cant handle the pain of my motorcycle injuries. (Leg related)

So I assumed it was just hemorrhoids cause I know you get them from being sedimentary. But fucking hell is the blood getting worse on a daily basis.

what a shit doctor. digging his finger up your ass without having the professional courtesy of taking a stool sample to confirm that it's not anything serious.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, OP. I honestly don't like the sound of the doctor you went to, so if you have the ability to, I'd seek a second opinion from someone who's better at their job.

Yeah my mother said they're bad, she had two forms of cancer missed after going there semi regularly for a year complaining about the symptoms. It was only after she pleaded for tests / scans that it was found.

I don't know where else to go though, I live in a very small town.

not opie but i had a black and red one months ago and it was really spooky. i didn't get checked tho. haven't taken a poo like that since tho, so...

What's the nearest big city to your town? Doctor Cletus is probably there because nobody else with higher standards would have him. Bastard's probably lucky to even have that, if what you said about your mom is true. That's horrid.

Get your bleeding ass into the car and drive to the next town. Google reviews and do your research before you schedule an appointment.

Well, you can usually tell if its before or after the GI tract by the color of the blood. Dark red, almost black looking blood is what you don't want to see - the bright red blood shown in OP pic has been recently bled, so at least you know you don't have a tear in your intestine or stomach or whatever that's slowly filling up your bowel. It'll probably pass by with time, but if I were you I'd explain to your doc that you want a stool sample taken just for the sake of peace of mind. The test is cheap, most insurance covers it anyway because its considered preventative medicine, and it can tick off all sorts of nasty problems so you can be reasonably sure its just a bad case of hemmorhoids or whatever.

TL;DR You're probably okay, OP. Blood in the stool now and then isn't as uncommon as you'd think. Bright red blood usually OK, dark black blood not OK. But bug your doctor for more tests!

Don't be a fucking retard. Go to the emergency department, tell them you are having bloody bowl movements for 10 (!) Days. You need a scope.

Did you take antibiotics recently? Drink alcohol? Are you obese?

Maybe go see another doctor instead of relying on a Vietnamese finger painting message board to somehow magically cure you of your bloody ass.

If you think something's still wrong, go see your doctor again, or at least call them. There's no point in worrying about things that your doctor is treating. Talk to them. You pay them to help you with medical problems.

How often are you going to the restroom? Like once a day, or 10+?

If you took antibiotics during the motorcycle crash you might have bacterial dysbiosis, like c-diff or inflammatory bowel disease like ulcerative colitis

Switch to a keto/protein diet, no carbs, no sugars, no fruit

Notice any bowel sounds? Are you passing gas?

Any well formed stools in the last ten days?

If so you might need to recolonize, eliminate lactic acid bacteria and increase Akkermansia, this regulates intestinal barrier function, prevents antigens from crossing the mucous layer and eliciting an autoimmune hyperreaction