NZ False Flag Breakdown

This is exactly my assessment. IMO the video was not "livestreamed" but a pre-produced cover story. There always seem to be multiple shooters the media and law enforcement forget or miss.

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/243420

Attached: fromthetrenchesworldreport.jpg (500x1377, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

Has there ever been a mass shooting that wasn't a false flag?

Attached: (...png (600x572, 220K)

You got it bro

University Of Texas?

MILITANT ZIONIST TERRORISM

Attached: 1521964214792.png (433x475, 213K)

No, this guy is just a harmless swarthy guy dressed in full camo because that's what he does.

Just like at Sandy Hook!!!!

Attached: 1552852816394.jpg (912x960, 552K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Sandy Hook camo guy. What are the odds?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8

Attached: 1551955862871.jpg (1539x1191, 410K)

That was a false flag

checked

Oh look it's a magazine power-up like a video game

SLOOPY

Attached: 1552805187445.png (960x532, 590K)

Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, it's their job to convince you this was an anti-white 'Mossad plot' and that 'accelerationism' doesn't work. Mudshits and boomer stormniggers are helping them out unwittingly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 1.jpg (1689x882, 659K)

Bump

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

bm

Attached: join now 13.png (1080x657, 959K)

Always believe the WN figure cryptocurrency millionaires the Jews throw at you (and their Jewish handler like Rabbi Weev there)

Attached: Andrew Weev psyop.jpg (249x165, 20K)

Attached: 1525201733312.png (2150x1108, 483K)

get fucking SLAMMED, you leafkike

god people that post this are fucking dumb

you can see him clearly drop it - he was using a mag link which are garbage thay can loosen up an the magazine will fall

Attached: p_100009583_2[1].jpg (400x400, 16K)

Just like prominent white nationalists being jews/CIA, all mass shootings must be false flags.

He even says as he's driving away that his shit was falling off when he started shooting.

Heres the 2 guys with rifles.

Attached: retards.jpg (984x653, 52K)

So they are just plain clothes operators

And oddly this clip related looks like it caused the 1 MB upload filter:

Attached: njogh8922n.webm (852x480, 381K)

These were two unrelated locals offering unsolicited help securing the school, completely unrelated to Tarrant.

lrn2research you gronk

Wait I'm thinking of the camo dude, pretty sure is on point.

Camo dude was there to pick up his kid I think. The long thing on the ground I think was a pouched belt? It was in camo also...

>Stephen Millar, a 30-year-old father of young children, said he was inadvertently caught up in the police operation when he arrived outside Papanui High School intending to pick up his 13-year-old brother-in-law, the NZ Herald reports.

Pretty ballsy wearing camo after what happened, I tell you hwat

He will be skinhead or neonazi. They are always larping in camo.

Bump of coca

Look at the timestamps of posts in the 8zhan thread and compare it to the video. It's easy from there.

explain pls