The shills are in overdrive to paint this man as Jewish to kill the morale of Jow Forums after these events...

The shills are in overdrive to paint this man as Jewish to kill the morale of Jow Forums after these events. Never forget he explicitly called for the demand of all foreigners to leave, Jews and Muslims alike. Both are desperately trying to manipulate us into taking a side with they who want to destroy our countries.

>Europe for Europeans
>The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other.
>If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed

Attached: toplad.png (774x531, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/243420
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews learned their lesson after the Holocaust.

“Never again!” they chanted.
Now they have a nuclear country all for themselves.

Israel and the Jews truly have hypnotized the world. In fact the world we live in is largely a Jewish one.

From the jaws of defeat the Jews rebuilt and doubled down.

Do you think they forgive white people? Of course not. In fact the hatred of white people is now genetically encoded in Jews from holocaudt trauma. They moan about this genetic trauma in scientific journals.

What you just understand is that “white genocide” is not merely about replacing White countries with foreign invaders.

If you have studied WW2, Hitler, and the hilocaust, you understand Hitler did not declare he would has Jews in 1933 when he took power. In fact the genocide of the Jews was a state secret only exposed after the war.

Rather the rhetoric and hostile actions were amplified over time as society grew used to the rising antisemitism.

We face the same challenge today. Jewish efforts to dilute our populations and demonize us in history, to integrate our neighborhoods, and to deny us access to social mobility through affirmative action and diversity departments.

This is all merely a pretense. As the hostility towards whites grow so will the aggression.

White people will be concentrated in camps and face the Final Solution long before we are a tiny minority.

This is the Jewish dream. This is their Messiah: the destruction of white people as divine vengeance for the Holocaust.

Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, it's their job to convince you this was an anti-white 'Mossad plot' and that 'accelerationism' doesn't work. Mudshits and boomer stormniggers are helping them out unwittingly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 1.jpg (1689x882, 659K)

A target is required in a targeted approach. He found his target. That's what matters.

Good work user.

>live in our lands, they must be removed
>sees flag

Except no jews were killed in any holocaust whatsoever. The enthusiam jews (and Rulers) have for genocide has nothing to do with redress.
The Germans didn't attack jews.
It's all about their mental illness.

Stop perpetuating myths.

Attached: 1548630977153.png (501x585, 71K)

fuck off stormnigger

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

I think you have the wrong site, Jow Forums is a board of peace.

His maifesto's Q&A format looks like a bunch of cribbed Jow Forums 'Bait-&-esponse' threads with the JQ scrubbed out.

Sloppy work.

Attached: 1548634404695.png (524x523, 27K)

Attached: Screenshot_108.jpg (586x728, 127K)

Aren't 'stormniggers' the ones like (YOU) who are still repeating the nazi stories fed to them in school?
What does that make (YOU)?
Try to find the words. It will help (YOU).

Attached: 1549481117451.jpg (1280x854, 136K)

Attached: Screenshot_73.jpg (577x569, 117K)

I know Paki Mudshits are mostly illiterate but I'm clearly quoting the manifesto, you retarded faggot shill.

>Never forget he explicitly called for the demand of all foreigners to leave
wasn't he a foreigner?

He says that Jewish people in Europe are enemies. What have you done?

An Australian in New Zealand is hardly a foreigner.

Who are the real Jews ? Remember that there were originally many tribes. This leaves a lot of room to stretch prophecy and burn 6 million even if they don't remember they were Jews. See Dresden and other places and think real hard about how much of the con you are seeing.

Attached: 3487d600c183424a67bb78994928dba83b1abbb80440602c056b503de4af940c.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

turks and semites are europeans and define what europe is.

newzealand is maori clay

Yeah this event was real, I think. We have to give credit to the shooter for live streaming it to make sure everyone knows it

>The shills are in overdrive to paint this man as Jewish to kill the morale of Jow Forums after these events.

It's the oldest trick in the neo-nazi book. Not referring to the larpers. The actual faggots try to pull normies towards their cause subtly, then when someone in their ranks goes crazy they claim it was a false flag or something else. Cause it'll scare the normies away if they find out they're being pulled towards a death cult.

>turks and semites are europeans and define what europe is.
yikes
Why do you shills keep calling the odal rune a fish? You are truly retarded.

But they're white. White people belong in Europe, not in Australia, New Zealand and North America.

You're a nigger and need to go back to Pakistan.

this

ive never seen a reaction like the one to Tarrant, they are absolutely terrified of what he represents

Yeah I was getting the vibe that the psyop claiming faggots are actually the ones psyoping

We literally made Australia, North America, and New Zealand. We did not immigrate into any indigenous country, we built our nations from the ground up. You redditfags need to fuck off.

White people killed hitler you weak fag

>nigger
>go back to Pakistan.
check out the brain on this one.

thats clearly a nordic rune you idiot

north america is for natives
turks are whiter than mutts

Is this nigger for real

Attached: goatfacedpaki.jpg (163x309, 7K)

Europeans would have never made it in the Americas without enslaving the natives.

he himself was a foreigner.

also his prison island ass thought he was Europe?

very confused young man.

they backstabbed them. mutts are worse than niggers

I actually think it's just a small part shills. The rest are the shizoposters we have accumulated ever since pizzagate and of course all the newfags that have now flooded the place.

Turks aren't even Turkish, they are quite literally mutts by the very definition, from many places of the world. Even if there were some regionally white Turks left over, they are the highest degree of race traitors alongside all other nigger lovers.

Those facial features and hair look nothing like that of an African.

These anons below clearly haven't been on Jow Forums for longer than a few days.

Both of you are smelly shitskins with a 60 IQ.
Welcome to Jow Forums nigger.

>Europeans would have never made it in the Americas without enslaving the natives.
I haven't seen a take this cold in ages lol

Just like how the natives enslaved Don Cheadles ancestors?

True, but your original statement was that pakis are niggers AKA africans, which is false. sandnigger would be a more appropriate term.

>I actually think it's just a small part shills.

It is. But they pull in the larpers in a rabbit hole of far right shit. Jow Forums and /new/ have been steady recruitment banks for neo-nazis for years.

>The rest are the shizoposters we have accumulated ever since pizzagate and of course all the newfags that have now flooded the place.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious there was a huge migration of boomer schizos from AboveTopSecret to /x/ a while back. Completely fucking up that board. Then they settled in Jow Forums to spread their retarded boomer logic to the masses.

>Politically Incorrect
>more appropriate terms

Attached: getaloadofthisnigger.jpg (856x856, 46K)

I'm well aware that the Genocide carried out between 1910 and 1950 was a Genocide against Europeans (and has continued ever since). And that millions of those Europeans were herded into cities and burned alive.

Do you feel the need to add a mystifying story about 'lost-tribes' or 'true-jews'?
Why?

Attached: 1544003461375.png (253x299, 56K)

>The shills
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/243420
>An investigation and analysis by Disobedient Media indicates that Tarrant and the group he worked with likely have professional military connections, are part of the same cell that perpetrated a February 22nd break-in of the North Korean embassy in Spain and potentially have intelligence ties to various agencies

But accurate descriptors are important. Otherwise you might as well be a tranny advocating for 12,000 pronouns/genders.

>An investigation and analysis by Disobedient Media indicates that Tarrant and the group he worked with likely have professional military connections, are part of the same cell that perpetrated a February 22nd break-in of the North Korean embassy in Spain and potentially have intelligence ties to various agencies

>Otherwise you might as well be a tranny advocating for 12,000 pronouns/genders.
Seems the opposite. I've only called you one pronoun, to be equally distributed among all the subhuman shitskins like you, you gay tranny nigger.(okay you earned 2 more for being a tranny)

I like that you immediately opened your post with a Muslim financed and sympathetic propaganda site.

Fake shooting.
We know.
Too late to shut it down

So you desire the abandonment of any word besides nigger and shitskin to describe both blacks and pakis? What's your position on chinks and spics? Shall they also become niggers?

The order in which it was found during my search. Idc who publishes the truth. Do you REALLY think the kike owned media is going to report on their own attacks...while demonizing others???

>Shall they also become niggers?
There is nothing wrong with calling spics niggers, you nigger.

Clearly they are D&C shills with an agenda that the shooter was mossad blah blah. They are scared he will inspire more. I think the reason he went to the middle East was to infiltrate the ranks of isis that's when he discovered either the mosque was a recruiting grounds for jihadis or he discovered mossad was running an isis recruiting spot outta the mosque. The first dude he shoots at the front door says "hello brother" to him, they knew him. He was smart we need to figure out the rest of the story. I guarantee he left something somewhere

>holocaust
Jew fable.
>10For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. 12One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14Not giving heed to (((Jewish fables))), and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

He is just some dude who got bitcoinrich and decided to travel a bit. I personally wanted to go to NK too ever since I saw that vice doc quite a few years back now.

Ok, I understand, while I may disagree with your unorthodox usage of a word traditionally only used to refer to blacks and arguably abbos, I respect your consistency. Carry on then.

>Muslims
>Truth
kek
You are a shill, my man. You are a saboteur of morale attempting to subvert people from the influences that advocate removing all Jews and Muslims.

He went to Pakistan twice.

As they say "doubles of truth" indeed my friend.

Exactly. The shills want us to see him un a bad light, and his methods, when it is a sad fact that his methods are the only thing that works. We tried everything else - voting, reasoning, debates, we got a fucking president elected, and none of those things did anything. It seems violence really is the only answer and thought this saddens me I can't ignore the obvious. Our governments are traitors, liberalism is killing us all and won't cease, and nobody cares about the masses of dead and raped white men, women and children. There are no options but the gun.

Good luck to you all. I am outside this clusterfuck but I approve.

He lived the rest of his days happy and content in South America . :)

>Media
>Reporting ANYTHING fucked up Israel does. I guess just as I suspected you are a kike. And no
"kikel" nothing is going to save you. This time, we have a Mossad training camp busted in Christchurch in 2016. Then we have this gem...who traveled to Israel in 2016. Oh, we also have him going to Pakistan, Africa, Bosnia etc; nice places huh??? Enough to get you on a watchlist...which NONE of the perps were...yet, we all are. Curious isn't it?

Nobody give a fuck what you have to say kike
>Soon

Attached: Jew Baby.jpg (511x852, 64K)

>He says that Jewish people in Europe are enemies.

No he really doesn't

>What have you done?

I'm not a Mossad asset.

Attached: Dict-pic-5-The-Sun-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 63K)

Lastly, they have pics of him coming out of M I sicks. Yeah.

No, he doesn't. In fact, he NEVER says one thing about Israel. Wanna know why? He was there in 2016.

You Arabs are equally bad to the Jews. Neither one of you is any better just because you hate each other as much as we hate the both of you.

Tarrant called for all of you to be completely removed from our countries and that is why you hate him.

>Implying Jews didn't fake that pic

>No he really doesn't
He does.
Read OP.
He adds that if Jews or Muslims are in their countries they are not necessarily enemies, unless they hurt European countries, which Jews always do.

Brenton Tarrant is 100% /ourguy/.

Take the time to read the manifesto if you haven’t anons.

Attached: Brother .jpg (845x1334, 329K)

Lulz, im Scottish and Irish faggo with a little bit of English and a little bit of German. But, please, when you fail...continuously do it flat on your face XDDDD

Wrong one (pic related) was faked

No, he doesn't. He NEVER says one fucking word about Israel or Jews. And I've read the entire manifesto, which from your statements, prove that you haven't. And idgaf about what Op' says, lulz, FFFFUCK Op. Op is a kike shill. Shilling against getting caught

Attached: Fake Holocaust Picture.jpg (487x814, 118K)

No, he's a Mossad agent who traveled to Israel in 2016. Africa later on. Pakistan later on. North Korea, later on. China's capital, later on. Oh annnnnnnddddd there are pics of him leaving M I sicks. Yeah, this was set up as slander against all of us. And all white people. They are just stroking your ego's with what you would consider a small win...while losing the war

>No, he doesn't. He NEVER says one fucking word about Israel or Jews
Read OP Ahmed. I know Algerians like you are illiterate but try your best.

>The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other.
>>If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed

Good post leaf, day of the rake is postponed

>Did jews die in concentration camps?
Yes
>was it 6 million?
No
>Then why were they in concentration camps?
Because they were a subversive fifth column out to sabotage the war effort
>why did they do it?
just like America interred Japanese into concentration camps during the war, Germany had concerns about spies and saboteurs
>but we seen the photos and movies
The allies mismanaged the invasion of Europe, they were more concerned with aquiring German military technology than with relieving the unprovisioned concentration camps. Many did die of typhus and there was a shortage of food. But it was nowhere near 6 million and it all happened during and as a result of the chaos of the allied invasion.
>what about the history books and testimonys?
After International zionism stole the Palestinians land to establish the state of Israel, there was a concerted effort of proganda to hyperinflate the numbers lost in the war and dream up the false history of the holocaust. It was to spread guilt and drive sympathy towards Jews as they were busy massacring and terrorising Palestinians out of their homes.

Page 15.

Sauce me nigger.

Attached: tarrant_jq_israel.jpg (1617x655, 158K)

I
D
G
A
FFFF
About Op. Op, is NOT the shooter. And
>The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other
Prove that whoooole semtic bit you just spit out. I WANT A FUCKING SOURCE NIGGER-FAGGOT! Not what you 'heard' or 'what your heart tells you'. Give me 'that very quote' from either the manifesto, stream...or socmed. Because, i've been through it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and much deeper than any of you. And you know what I haven't found??? 1 FUCKING WORD ABOUT JEWS, ISRAEL OR SEMETIC ANYTHING.

>Op, is NOT the shooter
It litterally a quote from the manifesto you stupid schizo mutt

How many times have I told you its in the manifesto. Your job of being a full time shill must be hard when you are't even allowed to read the thing you are trying desperately to discredit.

No, it's not, but, this is

Ctrl+f the word "Semite" in the manifesto

Yet, you can provide NO source, correct???? Oh, wait, here REALLY IS his statement on the Jews....from the manifesto

Watch the video, that’s no mossad agent. And no, I won’t link it becuase you’ll report it.

Attached: 1552853229956.png (323x373, 116K)

>be given the source
>"Yet, you can provide NO source"
This is the mudshit A Team of shills, everybody.

>becuase you’ll report it
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD You think I report???
>1.
I have the entire video...downloaded...it's going NO WHERE.
>2.
I know of 3 websites it's live right now
>3.
Me, report gore XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD God, I hate newfags

Attached: Lol.jpg (480x640, 110K)

POST THE FUCKING LINK YOU RETARDED 85 IQ NIGGER! THAT IS WHAT A "SOURCE" IS, YOU TWAT TEENAGER!

And yes, that is the face of a professional operative who traveled to Israel in 2016

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf

So you're telling me that you have been shilling muslim misinformation all day because you're angry your shitskin cousins got put down like dogs and you never read the manifesto?

That’s a shoop. You would know that if you watched the video.

Are you fucking retarded??? Or just blind? See top comment

nobody can find direct sources on any of those "infographs" they are probably hastily assembled shops made to create the very narrative you've bought into

Yeah you're definitely not white

Wow, you really are retarded. No, he actually turns the cam to his face and starts talking to it, like always...fail...flat on face...continuously

Yeah, see, that shit doesn't work on me, kike. I actually post links with my shit, see

Or perhaps the plan all along was to demoralize /pol by having a Mossad agent posed as an actual white boi pull off a livestream attack rife with memes. That way you can crack down on /pol and demoralize them all in one fell swoop.

Your Muslim shit isn't really proof