We're not incels are we

We're not incels are we....

Attached: Incel lel.jpg (389x556, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/online/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241
lulz.com/kiwi-farms-new-zealand-attack-police-censorship-intimidation-2874/
msn.com/en-gb/news/world/this-8-year-old-chess-champion-will-make-you-smile/ar-BBUTPvq?ocid=AMZN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>incels
Must be!

Someone make a straw poll to see if we re virgins or not

The make the headline sound like the NZ police's request was for info that the shooter left, when they're actually requesting info on anyone who viewed, downloaded or even discussed the incident.

Typical fake news journalists. Journo genocide when?

Out of their juristiction so why would they.

Ask Kim Dot Com, he was out of US jurisdiction and they still fucked his ass in NZ

news.com.au/technology/online/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241

Least they don't want Jow Forums

Why would anyone give data to an insignificant country like new Zealand? Nobody cares about the attack globally. Even with msm pushing it non-stop here NOBODY at work or anywhere else has been talking about it.

>"terror accused"
New-speak formulators are getting creative!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As usual we have to rely on the impeccable lulz.com for the true and honest unbiased facts

>Kiwi Farms admin SPANKS NZ police thug demanding identity of everyone talking about Christchurch attack and then EXECUTES the sheep diddler with FACTS and FREEDOM

lulz.com/kiwi-farms-new-zealand-attack-police-censorship-intimidation-2874/

>incels
These fucking people dude.

hello and welcome to the nick reiketa law firm, a small youtube lawyer firm based in central Missouri, and today my guess Moonman Josh of Null farms will be discussing why the Kiwis are rustled like an Australian facing an Emu!

Well I'd love to share an image but can't because Jow Forums created a restriction and you can't post images larger than 1MB.

Null should start plastering Chris-chan's nudes around the site

>Hi Josh

>Appreciate your quick response.

>Will definitely consider what you have said.

>Regards

>John
TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

Attached: 1544457449261.png (1080x811, 568K)

THE MADMAN

This is the worst fake article I’ve seen posted here. It’s like you have never read an article before and therefore you have no idea how to make one that even passes a cursory glance.

This is what freedom sounds like!

Attached: 463253c7fd4f4e037b58a26be39ce877.jpg (1600x1200, 181K)

Buzzwords, ignore what the Jew says.

Attached: 1534543880632.png (1087x1228, 714K)

What i find truly horrific, is that police will waste resources trying to find people who viewed or talked aboutbit. The police will rather spendbtimebon text based cases, than fight real crime. Its disgusting. Uk is the same. I got a council tax spending package through the post the other day and police in my county are spending 30% of their investment funds on "digital development", what a bunch of absolute faggots

Attached: 1552901177972-187461360.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

they blocked all these sites in NZ so that they could push gun laws before people found out about the bullshit

How quintessentially jewish

I'll get my bot ready to spam yes votes.

doesnt matter who they want. Its fucking stupid. Amd if they can get kiwifarms they can get Jow Forums.
>hurrr we want the info of all of your users
what are they gonna do? Send Kiwi cops to my house? Cool, Im an American in America, I put a boot in their ass if Kiwis come a knocking....amd American cops will laugh in their faces. Can you imagine?
>Be a police chief in US
>trying to bring down murder rates
>rash of rapes in downtown
>BLM harrassment
>Kiwi cops come in and demand resources to go harrass a guy for looking at a video
sure that will go over well.

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/this-8-year-old-chess-champion-will-make-you-smile/ar-BBUTPvq?ocid=AMZN

they can call us whatever they want i don't see it make any difference

Nah, GCHQ and CIA have all 4chans data already.

The article you linked is a disgusting piece of journalism though, Josh doesn't have any data on Tarrant, they wanted his user data so they can enforce this "10 years for watching video" shit and start intimidating people.

Kiwifarms doesn't have much time left. Apparently Merica is letting it hit mainstream news now. Same with Jow Forums. Fuckers will think were all terrorists.

But he never named the jew. This is how peple know its not "us"

They put huge emphasis on the words
>Vile
>Hate
>Sick
>Evil
It's all i keep hearing in the media

>implying the US would send one of THEIR OWN CITIZENS to a foreign country to stand trial for breaking foreign laws
you absolute retard

> ....out of US jurisdiction and they still fucked his ass in NZ

That's the complete fucking opposite of this situation

> implying Jow Forums is relevant anymore

it hasn't been for years.

This desu it was mostly ignored bz everyone

Hmm.
The specimen they have from cripplechan is pretty ripped, has chad chin and a hot af gf/exgf.
I think they just try to bully people in the way holes always do.
Someone has the flow chart.