Tfw the "ok sign" is seriously considered a "white power hand-gesture" now

>tfw the "ok sign" is seriously considered a "white power hand-gesture" now

Guys please corrupt the symbol of the blue checkmark next. This is too good to stop at milk and handsigns.

Attached: blue checkmark.png (192x202, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blue Checkmark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Needs to be more subtle. Make it just the checkmark symbol and watch how fast it gets taken off twatter and instagoy.

it's not. just rainbows rainbowing playing with hearts and minds of the zombies trying shock therapy them into the awe.

Attached: Too Fast.png (1440x2560, 677K)

Attached: 1552898538927.png (192x202, 5K)

Attached: Hmmmmmm.png (192x202, 8K)

What if we just put a unicode checkmark next to peoples name to indicate that they're jewish like we did with the (((echoes)))?

Bergburg

Dear God.

You have my attention, do we make it related to the gas camps, having the Jews marked with it?

Using a blue checkmark to list when a quota of dead Jews was meet?

We can make the left devour each other with ease on this, using the ADL against them is always a laughing riot.

There have been white men getting fired all across the country for many months for being recorded making the gesture.

>unicode checkmark
Whats the % of blue checkmarks that are jewish ? If a high % then they marked themselves , put on their own badge and hat and we dont have to do anything . A blue checkmark would = a jew checkmark .

Kek.
This could work

Just in, white supremacist spotted on way to secret lair.

pic related.

Attached: secret-base.png (209x182, 41K)

The blue checkmark is actually a minimalistic version of this, which is the international alt-right sign for [something incredibly offensive]

Could this work?

Attached: blue.png (192x202, 9K)

There is one where it replaced the star in the kike flag. I have it saved on computer and will post if thread is alive when I get back to it.

Attached: hand-mit-dem-angehobenen-daumen-und-zeigefinger-114771908.jpg (519x357, 46K)

Sign for ethnic cleansing

kek

It's kinda like an inverted 7 if that helps, goyim.

Attached: we rayciss now.jpg (664x374, 40K)

good start, needs to be flashier and clickbatier to capture the attention of down syndrome tumblrites

Attached: 1550631443169.jpg (260x283, 7K)

t.

Oh I didn't know unicode doesn't work anymore, can you still triforce?

Can you even post the check here?
Test

I think we have a winner

remember, kill niggers

Another handsign is too obvious. It's gotta be the blue checkmark and not just the shape. This thing is a badge of honor for Twitter brainlets.

A flag, some badges, stickers you put on something that'll trigger them.

Based gypsy boi nailed it!

the new hail victory symbol

Attached: 50574097_1880098315449881_4482066984925659136_n.jpg (460x345, 13K)

Can we turn the word "Verified" into something neo-Nazi related? Calling someone verified to mean they're a redpilled alt-righter. Short for "Verified Ubermensch."

8 sided shape, 8 = H = Hitler obviously, checkmark endorses hitler as well

Wikipedia:

A check mark, checkmark or tick is a mark (, , etc.) used (primarily in the English speaking world) to indicate the concept "yes" (e.g. "yes; this has been verified", "yes; that is the correct answer", "yes; this has been completed", or "yes; this [item or option] applies to me")

...So obviously "blue checkmark" is now the international white supremacist symbol for "I approve of what happened in Christchurch / Mission accomplished"

I chuckled but the issue is Twitter could easily change the verified icon to a circle shape. So corrupting the tick/check and or the word Verified is likely the best move since it can give us years of keks.

Notice the check is white. Hence the checkmark means "White is correct!".

Attached: XKIjlvk.png (2000x2000, 100K)

The blue tick is the new jewish star, 5 days to go

SIMPLE IS BEST, FELLOW MEMESTERS

Attached: got em.png (385x349, 41K)

GAS GAS GAS

Attached: TEMPC.png (192x202, 2K)

This is very nice

Attached: 1540932753195.png (666x768, 63K)

> hey guys why there is a swastika from Waffen SS group 7 ?

Attached: 1552898538927.png (192x202, 6K)

Attached: JhYgnJK.png (2000x2000, 861K)

Good catch , user .

And there ya go .

make the checkmark indicate them as enemies to the liberals, don't make it something they can rally around like being an npc or jew.

Attached: 1551788951145.jpg (750x873, 100K)

I like it

kek

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

I thought he was doing that gag from Malcolm in the Middle at first. I wish he was cos it made it much funnier.

Attached: fetus deletus.jpg (1600x991, 229K)

This is art, we need this.

>muscles
TOXIC MASCULINITY (which is a sure sign for being a righty)

Attached: 1550390005855.png (1200x873, 23K)

bumping for possibru success story

Yup, here is part two.

Attached: Gesture_thumb_up_then_down_forefinger_out_like_gun.jpg (600x400, 16K)

just change the jew graphics to be blue checkmarks instead of stars of david

I can see this happening now

that checkmark looks like a merchant's hands

Bump

This is a sign for white power. It means beating minorities or some shit

post nude girly pics from inthecrack.com and put the blue checkmark over her asshole.

These two are really good...

kill niggers

Attached: 1857fe132095264.jpg (650x461, 25K)

While this is hilarious, it's a bad fit for what we're trying to do.
Don't do anything related to jews, or the whole thing will be spun as anti-semitism and will just make them stronger.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING RELATED TO JEWS

KEEPT IT WHITE RELATED

YOU MAKE IT EASY TO DISMANTLE IN THEIR FAVOR IF YOU MAKE IT A JEW THING

then use the SS symbol in it

How does that change anything?
The handgun thing making a checkmark is the best so far.
Just avoid jews altogether, the second this is dismissed as "Just more Jow Forums antisemitism" it's over.
But if you make it a white supremacy thing they can't sweep it under the rug because they see it as very real.

Attached: 1552902659447.jpg (974x984, 198K)

while funny shit, the ok sign didn't become popular because it was symbolic for jew or something, it was because it was so easy to attack one of their own kind for being a supposed white supremacist. THIS HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY OR IT WILL FAIL

Attached: 1551794707259.png (512x768, 559K)

Oven time, Mr. Goldberg

Attached: 1550376805961.jpg (1165x1155, 383K)

>a leaf
>being braindead retarded
Checks out.
I suggest you reread the post, and this time actually use that single neuron you got to understand what I'm trying to say.

Check marks already equal Jews. It's pretty simple. I just like the nose gag.

>Check marks already equal Jews.
Yeah, for Jow Forums.
For anyone else (which is the people we are actually targeting with this), it's just a checkmark.

Amazing.

Handsigns are too obvious. Outright mentioning Jews is also too basic; that's something that's already going to be implied regardless ("oh this is a Nazi thing so of course its antisemitic").

You gotta make it seem like the blue checkmark is something neo-nazis and the alt-right respect as a white pride thing. As mentioned earlier, the check is already white so there's something to mine in that.

It's a gun that white people use to oppress minorities with.

Attached: 15529112222437163544188232688113.jpg (2560x1280, 705K)

Ngl i like this one best. Just associate the symbol with shock material.

>urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blue Checkmark
There are only 2 definitions, we have enough manpower to corrupt it when we get a good idea so that whoever googles the blue checkmark will see the definition of it being a nazi symbol or something

Any bored anons fancy sticking the checkmark on Charles Manson's forehead?

Attached: 54433001_578089056030527_4257781151323652096_n.jpg (260x480, 26K)

nice

lol Richard Spencer unironically does this type of hand sign whenever he " signs off " from a pod cast hes gets invited to.

The next thing to be corrupted should be the gay flag. It shows that diversity is good, because if you mix all the colors you get some shit color out of them.

Attached: Capture.png (264x308, 181K)

Doesn't need corrupting. It's the 21st century yellow star. The lists practically write themselves.

Use it to mark people as being jewish instead of a Star of David

Damn off by 1

Can we focus our autism on more meanwhile endeavors?

For example? I like the effort put into this, they'll turn on themselves and we will be laughing the last laugh then

Attached: 1542590721870.png (225x264, 18K)

Attached: reddit.jpg (1150x742, 135K)

Based, now for application?

>Jow Forums is white supremacists
>they use a hand sign
>actually are surprised when sign is associated with white supremacy

Seriously ?

>guys stop playing into their hands
>guys “it’s okay to be white” is bad because nazis said it once
self awareness: none

Hah

Kek this thread is so funny

Attached: FightingWhites(1).png (385x258, 114K)

Holy shit

Blue checkmark is literally a symbol of Jewish subversion.

FUCK