So will the mosque shooting finally eclipse this as New Zealand's 9/11?

So will the mosque shooting finally eclipse this as New Zealand's 9/11?

Attached: 1981Underarm.jpg (348x287, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtS19V2Wu2s
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was only one person from New Zealand killed, the others were from Bangladesh, Pakistan and similar shitholes.

NOT UNTIL THE BOOMERS DIE OUT MOTHERFUCKER

This is the lowest point in Australian history. Worse than defeat at Gallipoli, worse than the evacuation of Singapore. Worse yet than our unmentionable avian disgrace. This is an accursed image. Pls delet

Based & cricketpilled

Attached: 35B0DC82-F7B2-49CE-8981-36B9D67E3761.jpg (293x600, 36K)

so are you a construction labourer or a bouncer?

So was 911

No. But daily reminder that David Hookes, as great a batsman as he was, was killed by a bouncer

This reminds me of international cricket on SNES

youtube.com/watch?v=GtS19V2Wu2s

That delivery was perfectly legal. Unlike the kiwi earlier in the match who claimed a catch that clearly bounced in front of him - actual cheating.

>Jow Forums
>SUPPORTING a bullshit law/rule of some kind
Come on cunt

I’m well aware it was legal. It just wasn’t gentlemanly. And an absolute watershed moment. Just not cricket im afraid.

hahahaha....kek

Yeah, but everyone ignores the ungentlemanly, illegal cheating earlier in the match.

Attached: underarmpepe.png (451x422, 146K)

>No
I'm on to you kevin

a jew shoot muslims in NZ with ilegal rifle...
9/11, NZ is payback for your colonies surrender your guns!!
OR ANOTHER JEW WILL START SHOOTING MUSLIMS!

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>evacuation
There was no evacuation, they used the sentry guns solely to sink their own ships and surrender, its not really on our heads, it was the poms and we were just the cannon fodder in the wrong place at the wrong time, once again.

I'm just glad an Aussie finally hit a half century overseas.

I was desperately depressed that yet again our greatest sporting hero had fallen one short of the milestone, but it turned out it was just a scoring error.

Attached: cleaning_your_room.jpg (1024x768, 235K)

DELET THIS

Attached: aussie tits.jpg (500x375, 147K)

Yes, well, a gentleman would ignore such abhorrent behaviour and not engage in it oneself.

Evacuation of bowels and incarceration, forced marches and theoccasional involuntary beheading is simply what one DID for empire user. It’s almost as though you think the British didn’t actual,y have a plan...

>So will the mosque shooting finally eclipse this as New Zealand's 9/11
No, because 9/11 was a tragedy, the mosque shooting was not.

This might be an opportune time to remind non anglo anons of some of the niceties of an anglo gentleman. Well, such as they used to be. Gentlemen such as the much venerated sir Winston Churchill had zero qualms sending hundreds of thousands of men to their certain deaths, and upon the receipt of their faux pas, promptly retired for brandy, cigars and a good little nap. There is nothing gentle about the British gentleman, he is ranked high in the stratospheric realms of unscrupulous, callous, mean spirited and bloody minded races to have ever trod this earth, with the possible exception of the romans, whose example I would like to see repeated..

Oh, their manners are wonderful, even of their invites to ascot are far and few between, but never confuse civility and forced politeness from the anglo for anything else. Utter cunts, the lot of them. Can’t pick your family .

tosses bat*

Queen begs to differ

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm

Attached: op is a faggot.jpg (664x374, 40K)

>Globalist bankers getting btfo
>Tragedy
How about no.

It speaks volumes of the cultural superiority of anglos that (joking aside) Australians are still mortified over this unsporting act. See you later this year in Pattaya cunt!

I hope one of us crushes the other utterly. I abhore glacial stalemates. One dayers are a mistake

It's a lesson in raising your children properly.

Hundreds of thousands of men should have learned to fight for themselves first.

Yeah, nah, gotta fuckin kek at that one, ay.

Yeah, Trevor Chapple is the Osama Bin Laden of cricket, ay.