You're idiots

Every single one of you who idolize Brenton Tarrant are gullible morons. Every single word that he said is meant to make you believe he's one of us, like he's somebody you can trust, and you fucking idiots eat that shit up. The only thing him and his broken ideology can accomplish is setting the western world on fire. You aren't this fucking stupid, you're smarter than this. He's manipulating every single one of you. All he wants is to get more of you jack-offs to kill more people, and cause more chaos and division. If you truly want to get rid of Islam, just like me, and everyone else here, stop letting yourself be manipulated by a worthless degenerate whose sole purpose is to cause as much chaos as possible. He isn't a saint who's leading the crusade to expel Muslims from our countries, and he knows it. Don't fucking fall for this shit, every single one of you assholes are better than that. I know 99% of people here aren't going to continue the killing, but to the tiny fraction of people who genuinely believe that he is helping our cause, and who want to follow in his footsteps: Wake the fuck up and look at the result of every single one of these events, and see how absolutely nothing has been gained, and how the only thing it's accomplished is driving a wedge between our countries, and solidifying every single issue we keep fighting to rid ourselves of. This isn't the fucking path we need to take.

Attached: AFP_1EN4QV1.jpg (620x394, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCdUfAE5Rz8
apnews.com/23eea98bc8154c368305a7b0b30c33d1
youtu.be/NOErZuzZpS8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_for_an_eye
pmc.gov.au/sites/default/files/publications/BETA-report-going-blind-to-see-more clearly.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr
I see brown corpses
I smile and nod in approvement

Attached: 1550317230274.jpg (634x594, 86K)

Trust the plan.

Q

Fuck off you kike concern troll

You see corpses of pathetic people clinging to an outdated and perverse religion, but you don't see the ramifications of them. You don't see how every time you kill one of them, you make their cause stronger and fuck us over even more.

>This isn't the fucking path we need to take.
What is the path?

I don't know. I honestly don't. But anybody with a brain in their fucking head can see that this shit is making everything worse. You realize that the VAST majority of people absolutely despise this? Nobody is going to change their mind no matter how many Muslim invaders are killed. You don't need to know the answer, but you do know that isn't it.

Attached: Nelson-Mandela-I-learned-that-courage-was-not-the-absence-of-fear.jpg (1200x640, 115K)

>He says relatable things
>Doesn't realize Aussies are all irl.shit posters
You're the only one here who's an idiot. Just because he's being humorous and appealing to his fucking audience, us, since that is why he recorded it and told 8ch about it, doesn't mean he's a liar. It means he was just relatable but had the balls to do want is only ever talked about. Stop trying to create with many narratives about him. Sometimes it's as simple as "what you see is what you get"

>OMG he's killing shit skins
>Quick import more of them
That some retarded logic. I assume that's your belief

>that gigantic wall of text

Do you know how I know you're beta?

Attached: mandela-featured-image2.png (1600x900, 865K)

Tl;Dr
No one cares about your faggot morality

Attached: 1543282248257.jpg (539x684, 67K)

I never said that. If I got what I wanted i'd send them packing and close our borders so they can deal with their own problems. But that clearly isn't happening. All that i'm saying is that killing them won't accomplish jack shit.

Attached: Nelson-Mandela.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'd like to dead-icate this tune to the memory of those who died youtube.com/watch?v=NCdUfAE5Rz8

>The only thing him and his broken ideology can accomplish is setting the western world on fire
Better that than go quietly into the night

>I don't know.
Then STFU.

Hanging bankers, and politicians after speedy trials would be a great start huh?

We don't idolize brenton tarrant. Half the people here think he's mossad, the other half think he's the funniest shitposter of this century. The small minority are raging behind their screens over white supremacy like your fine self.

The real retards are the people coming here to post these shill threads and the media for taking every bit of bait that Tarrant's left behind.

Then we break out the rakes.

>You aren't this fucking stupid, you're smarter than this.
no they aren't and they aren't worth convincing of anything

I mean it wasn't the majority of the populace "traitors aside" that wanted/forced other countries and draconian laws down our throats was it?

Strong words coming from some tool idolizing a literal self-proclaimed Zionist.
Definitely not administering any form of extralegal justice to grooming gangs and literal rapeugees and such, people responsible for the creation of no-go zones, etc. you can count on that. I would not and do not condone such vigilantism, and nobody else would either. Jow Forums is a Saharan bike racing forum of peace, after all, and don't you forget it faggot.

Attached: deus-gevalt-7698602.png (500x486, 71K)

Fill your hand.

Fpbp

Attached: Mandela_learn_to_hate.jpg (934x534, 74K)

It’s on contrary, it’s exactly what we do need right now - people like Branton. So, stfu, you whiny cunt. He was a hero we deserved. This time it will be not memes and trolling, it will be a real war.

You're bullshit you know people here are retarded enough to idolize him

cool story op, could use more articles filled with mossad and other false flaggers known to congregate in christchurch though.
apnews.com/23eea98bc8154c368305a7b0b30c33d1

Attached: D1zD4w6UgAEJ5ke.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

I despise it too but you're not providing any alternatives you whiny faggot.

Attached: NELSON_MANDELA_banner_small.jpg (600x250, 110K)

See

So who taught that ape to bomb shopping centres?

"You should die quietly" is what you're saying. No thanks. This is the only way. We tried everything else, and it seems violence is the answer.

I don't see this outrage when a muslim kills some innocent whites, fuck off.

mentions NGOs but not that jews control them.
mentions the rape gangs but not jew pedophilia, blood libel, and white slavery by jews.
not a real user.

Doesn’t matter horse shit, really. It’s reality what makes it, not this board. And in reality people are on edge. He was the one to make first shots, but there definitely will be more.

I do. Mass armed non compliance. study american history. the problem is vetting enough people so we trust every single person with a gun we bring with us. stand enmasse outside of congress, and demand the wall. they are welcome to fire the first shot.

Attached: 1552263303179.png (767x655, 457K)

Guy wanted paypback guy went out and got it.
blame shia le bouf motivational video.

There is no alternative.

You either sit back and slowly let them errode everything and replace us or you make a stand and get rolled over by the system.

The only hope would be a total collapse and a reset.

>1776
fuck man. can it get any more real?
why cant degenerates not be pieces of shit. I get way too many digits for my means here.

Attached: 1552241299951.jpg (938x1150, 173K)

>boomer screeching

Go and show Whites another way then, saviour...

Attached: 1551478676518.png (1511x1252, 154K)

You are outnumbered and disliked.
"Redpill" people if you want to win. The violence is clearly pity propaganda to Empower Muslims.

Not one of us.
No point in shooting muzzies, we know what's the (((Real Problem))).
This will be just used to get your guns away and to shut down Jow Forums

This

Also dumb AF

>retarded

Attached: Nelson_Mandela_duty.jpg (700x343, 31K)

Would you chastise a defective human for being broken, or should you prevent others from becoming defective? Low IQ

THE FIRE RISES!

Friendly reminder that gatekeepers also get the rope.

And this will be good. You can get guns if you’ll want to anyway. And if this board will be shut down, it will spark motivation for user to take actions.

that retarded just copied in there without my knowing

You fucking retards do know he lived in Israel for a few years right

That's all I need to know to know what's up

You're fighting a war you can't and won't win. There will be no total collapse, there will be no reset, you're only ending our struggle as quickly as possible.

The more you kill them in a land not native to theirs, the less likely they'll immigrate (legally or not) to your area.

Take it from me. After some random dude was killed for my area, the general view from elders is "well, maybe it's better not to send my kids there. What if some thing happens to them". I kid you not. That shit works better than anything.

The people currently living in your country would be all
>We'll pull through! It's a tragedy but we are strong as a community!
But not for people back home.

Tarrant killed his enemies and spread his message doing so. Islam demands it's followers do so and rewards them with virgins in the heaven for doing exactly what he did. You mad Brenton fought back nigger.

Attached: nelson-mandela_thumb.jpg (640x325, 65K)

Depends on your definition of defective.
Are you saying muslims are defective?
Kinda rascist desu

>kike is afraid

>Brenton "When they start praying... I start spraying" Tarrant

Attached: brenton smiling.jpg (744x605, 28K)

>Every single one of you who idolize Brenton Tarrant are gullible morons.

Attached: 1215325436326234.gif (501x372, 8K)

Nope...
We are something now, awake and aware.
If they isolate us, we'll just fall back in the routine.
You can't take actions with individuals who never met each other, don't know each other, can't talk to each other, can't share insight with each other.
If Jow Forums goes down, the resistance goes down with it.

Attached: mandela_long_walk.png (1440x900, 997K)

From my area*

are you trying to chutzpuh the entire board into being too dump to just migrate to another server? no one here is that dumb, lazy maybe, but not that dumb. The alternative was never nothing. its another server without your (((mods))) on my tits 24 7

Islam isnt a race, fuck off, kike.

I already told you idiots

Greek Population 3000 years ago = ~3,000,000

Greek Population today = ~15,000,000

Jewish Population today = ~15,000,000

White population today = ~850,000,000 (NOT COUNTING PARTIAL EUROPEAN DESCENT)

Arab + North African total population today = ~420,000,000

What the actual FUCK are you IDIOTS worrying about again? My god some of you can be fucking spastic as fuck at time. If anyone should be worrying about populations it should be us Greeks, and the Jewish people.

Attached: socrates-clipart-greek-138515-356953.jpg (682x1024, 259K)

This one is pretty funny considering this is a genocidal maniac

Hope that's true.

>not wanting to set this shithole world on fire
ok boomer
But seriously whether you like it or not, whether you intend to take his advice or not, he's right. It's painfully obvious. Nobody has made any peaceful political progress against the elites' designs in decades. All politicians are traitors and a few honest ones got assassinated for their efforts. Everyone has this idea that we only need to take a few steps back and everything will be okay. That's the "conservatives" who keep making concessions to the left. You can't defy millions of foreigners shifting your demographics. You don't need to control 50% of the population to manipulate democracy, just 5 or 10% is enough, and they have it.

Violence is normal. Was the rule for thousands of years. Your ancestors had no problem cracking a few skulls open if it sent a message and avoided even greater bloodshed down the line. Westerners got domesticated during the 1900s. And it happened in a ridiculously hypocritical manner, where we can go to foreign nations and slaughter hundreds of thousands of civilians while talking about spreading peace and democracy, while most of the cattle sit safe in their homes jerking off literally and figuratively to how enlightened they are.

The lesson Tarrant is teaching, whether or not he realized it, is that we let this problem get wildly out of control. Now we can either surrender everything we have left or make a really nasty mess to take it back. There are no alternatives in sight and you admitted it already. You're just a limp dick hoping someone will come save you, like Tarrant said you were.

And how will that stop the sand niggers who want into our beautiful countries to hurt our families? They'll be going from a shithole where people want them dead, to europe where people want them dead.

Fire! I bring you fire!
youtu.be/NOErZuzZpS8

Spotted

Attached: The nose knows.png (680x680, 43K)

>if you kill the enemy, they win
I see a race that's been following the advice of people like YOU for decades, and is now being replaced in their own home countries by shitskins.

I agree, he would have done more good if he had shot up the organizational headquarters of Jews and other trash that help migrants flood our countries, or gone after traitor public officials that have sold out the whites, but the target he chose was a Mosque known for producing radical Muslim murderers, one that had a posted video celebrating the demise of the white race, until people found out about it and they tried to scrub it from the net.

So it's all good.
what have YOU done to try and stop the genocide of whites?
Are you even white?

Attached: Legacy.jpg (778x1000, 142K)

>If you kill your enemies they win

Fucking lol

Attached: Nelson-Mandela_permission.jpg (800x400, 33K)

And you are clinging to idea that retaliation is bad, must not get an eye for an eye.

How many disney princess movie had you watch anyway.

How did he stop the white genocide exactly?
How did he make things easier for whites?
Is killing women and children who we want to be remembered for?

Do you even fucking think of what you say?

Hello Mrs Goldstein...How's the golf course looking today?

Yeah.... You're not gonna be able to sell that one bro. All you right wingers are about to be obsidian-pilled. You're all done-zo

Brenton "get goys to die for greater israel" Tarrant , was and still is a massive faggot, anyone who visits israel is on my no trust list

You had already be remembered as nazi jew killer for I don't know how long.

At this point I don't care and don't plan on sticking around in the long term.

Well according to sjw it is

>You realize that the VAST majority of people absolutely despise this?
Actually, I'm seeing the opposite.
Sure, there's a lot that mouth the words of "how terrible it is" but then they add a disqualifier, like "it was bound to happen, eventually" or "guess they were asking for it."

A lot of people are shrugging their shoulders and saying that turnabout is fair play.

Attached: MurderByMuslim.jpg (1546x980, 121K)

Fuck off. There is no democratic solution to our crisis.
The only salvation of our race comes from the destruction of the current world order.

And that whole story was bullshit, we know it never happened.
We probably can't change that.

We don't want another tag, if we win this in this century, our enemies will try it all over again in 200, 300, 400 years, and YOU DON'T WANT ANOTHER GENOCIDE TO BE ATTRIBUTED TO US!

If we couldn't win you wouldn't be doing everything in your power to keep us fron fighting your clown world order you rat jew

Waw, waw, waw. Your not fooling anyone reddit.
You, you, you, Fuck off, dip wit. That wanker is a symptom. Symptoms get worse till you treat the disease. Your trying to treat the symptom, waste of time. It's time you woke the fuck up. The problems gong to increase with the population increase. Ban guns then next its poison, chemicals, dirty bombs. Till major war or rebellion breaks out.

Jow Forums will be Jow Forums

I don't think many people idolise him, he makes some fair points in his manifest but it's mostly edge lords getting off to the massacre. Obviously I'm just one user i can't speak for everyone, I may even be a minority but the last few days I've seen plenty of people who aren't really that cool with just mowing people down. As far fetched as it may seem, some of us are hopeful for diplomatic solutions not genocide.

That doesn't even make sense.
Do they even teach you English nowadays?

>We must get eye for an eye, you guys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_for_an_eye
Take a quick peek, you fucking semites, brainwashing everyone

Attached: mossad conduct war with deception.png (935x507, 73K)

>a rabid dog is in your house mauling your family
>better go after it’s owners first!

Mossad or not, 50 brownies are burning in hell because of him so I like him

How is the democratic solution working out so far?

I realize that. But you can guarantee Brenton was here. As I said, almost everybody here are cool with it are either trolls or edgelords. But you can be damn fucking sure that not every one of them is trolling.

We are a board of Peace!
He wasn't a real polack!
End of story

Here you go ausfag
pmc.gov.au/sites/default/files/publications/BETA-report-going-blind-to-see-more clearly.pdf

What diplomacy? Your country won't be saving South Africans, mine won't be getting a border wall, the anglos won't be leaving their slave pact, Macron is having dinner with a mountain view as his people call for his head on a pike. Democracy is already dead.