Got Hacked

I am Darin, The founder of EyeboneZ. I make comics and drawing.

I've been making comic since 2015. I put a lot of time and afford to do what i love.
This page was meant to be in my portfolio when i go to the college as well

1) On March 14 someone in facebook user named Lilly Piter offered me a $900 per month for 2 ads post per week. I thought it would be nice for me to make money for my future college. I accepted the offer.

2) the person named Lilly Piter told me to do everything step by step as she told me to do.
She gave me the link to facebook business manager.
And she also mention that after that she will email me.

3) I didnt have any experience using FBM before. I just thought this is for running ad. She gave me the link and she told me to add the my page name. Then i have to confirm by password.

4) i did what she told me to do. After the confirmation, I noticed something strange on my screen. They want me to refresh. I just feel like something is wrong

5) I refreshed the page and my page is gone.
I check every setting of my facebook account but there's no page found. I went to see my page EyeboneZ. I realized i've been tricked cause the page i run now i have a view of normal people. I freaked out and i was scared.

6) I checked all the email of every of my admin account. All of them have been removed from being an admin.
I went to get help as much as i could. Posting and asking for help on facebook. A lot of artists friends and a lot of people come to help me.

7) On March 15, I messaged my page to see if anyone will reply. Cause i believe that if the page still on that means someone is still an admin.

I messaged my own page. Asking them for being an admin. They dont text back just seen. After that they blocked me.

8 ) I make a new page named EyeboneZ v2 for announcement and using that page for art posting for a while until i get my page back.

Attached: a.jpg (960x960, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHAMj_U3z3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9) I messaged my own page again with another account, It seems that the admin, posted something like "I bought this page from a stranger for $200 what should i do with it?"
I was furious and scared so i messaged them. It turns out that the admin was a girl student who bought the page from indian man for $200. Later turns out that she is no victim but the scammer.

10) all she did was freak out and breakdown as i am but she mention about her money, if i dont send her money she definitely wont give back my page. So we were suspect her as a scammer.

11) The page is unpublished or closed or blocked in some countries by the person. Im so scared that i may lost my page permanently. I reported this to facebook.

12) i already reported this to the police station and facebook support.

13) Here in this page, We, Me , my fans are gathering some more information and clues to report to the police. We suspect the person is vietnamese by the email we got from them.

14) Down here is some information we get and some conversation that my fans were talking with the scammer. Not only stealing my page but also using my name claiming and pretending to be me.

Even though i haven't get my page back yet, I hope that we will have get a happy ending in the end.

Please help me get my page back. I need my page for my future portfolio and my job. I need to do a commission to make money to prepare for my future college. It means a lot to me. Thank you for all your help

Sincerely,
Darin P.

We are in mourning for the loss of 50 innocent lives in NZ just days ago and as such, in an unprecedented move, we have shut the door on our Facebook anti hacking operations in a show of solidarity. We wish you all the best and hope you'll understand during this difficult time.

Much love,
All of our Jow Forums family

Good luck dude, but you're really fucking dumb about account security.

Not your blog, and your comic is cringe

Why would I care?

>EyeboneZ

How the fuck is this Jow Forums related?

hello discord tranny

Thx Senpai

Thx but it's not mine it's Darin's

Thx but it's not mine it's Darin's

youtube.com/watch?v=QHAMj_U3z3E

this is a political board faggot fuck off

You're going to get even worse posting this shit on here dude, delet while you still can

Attached: 1544621513044.jpg (422x422, 142K)

explain my dude

how old are you user?

I'm 14 & I want to help my friend idk via attention or smth cause he's a great artist

1 shitty facebook page doesn't matter.
You got scammed because you're retarded, learn from it, stop wasting fucking time. Just do more art and update other pages you fucking autistic imbecile.

>I'm 14

you must be 18 + to post here. we don't care, and we don't know who you are. go ask another place, not here.

LET'S HELP DARIN GUYS!!!! I WILL GIVE 100 DOLLARS. WHERE DO I SEND?

lmao who's actually 14 here
also does anyone know anyone here lmao

but thx for the decently addressing that

Thanks for most likely getting your friend doxed with your stupidity. Enjoy your ban.

do you have any cryptos? btc or eth? if you can send me $200 in cryptos i can convert that in to $1000 and send it to Darin so we can buy the website back.

You basically rip off the artwork for the gorrilaz.

That's awesome you we can contact you on facebook

are you a dumb Thai? maybe you should become kathoey and make $900 dollars that way and suck white man pig dick

i dont have facebook, lol. what cryptos do you have so i know what wallet to post here?

>Clicks on a link that a random person gives you
Common sense, have you heard of it before?

Attached: ikj.png (258x253, 6K)

You posted the same shit to Jow Forums faggot
What exactly are you expecting from us? Some old timey raid or some shit?

Honestly OP, you deserved it. You are an absolute retard and a brainlet.

Kill yourself desu

>gets scammed
>current year

Kill yourself faggot

kek