Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111372996/christchurch-teen-appears-in-court-charged-with-making-objectionable-publication

Attached: 1550267284689.png (1000x432, 165K)

Up to 14 years per charge. What the fuck?

no bail
suppression orders
wtf

Any citizen or member of a 5 eyes country will commit privacy suicide by doing the same. Enjoy being tracked forever edgy faggots.

WTF my actions have consequences

But I was just a le epik memer on the 4chans

Attached: 1546653558203.jpg (750x501, 188K)

Should have kept sucking Jamals dick Sven bro

he will be released from jail during the Nationalist Storming of Bastille and the ones who judged him will be judged in the patriotic-revolutionary people's court. And they are not going to stop the spread of the tape, in fact i will do my best to distribute it to NZ and Aus people.

Why are you not outraged and decapitating your fascist leaders? It's a small place. Rise up and attack your government buildings. Burn them to the fucking ground. Protest. Riot. Burn cars. How can you fucking stand not being able to speak freely and express the fucking truth? Over throw your Jew masters for God's sake. It's not you have a military to squash you. Just take back your government and execute your traitors. Jesus fucking Christ WTF is going on with the SJW fascism in white countries? Seriously...when they take the guns they treat you like fucking prisoners in your own country.

>Go to jail for 28 years for posting anything online.
NZ is trash.

>"Target Acquired"

Posting that is a felony now. I guess NZ does not have a Constitution.

>Trust the government to get a picture of reality, not your own eyes.
Spoken like a true Skandi.

Attached: 1132200.jpg (460x460, 39K)

>>Trust the government to get a picture of reality, not your own eyes.
So true._.

Attached: 788C8ED0-0EA6-4A87-A220-A0ECAD8BA3E7.jpg (1500x843, 196K)

This country is fucked beyond repair, I can't wait to get on my flight tomorrow and fuck off.
Good luck Kiwibros.

Because the two previous generations are pushovers.
My mum thinks that police should be able to remotely control cars, and that if someone posts a threat online then their car will be driven to the nearest police station.

We don't.

Sorry, but that shit won't fly in America. We have this little thing called the First Amendment. It has been tested many times in the supreme court. All manners of sick fucking material has been approved by our courts. So long as we don't insight actual violence we can pretty much say whatever the fuck we want. Even if you say violent shit there has to be evidence that there is an actual threat. Like I can say "all Jow Forumstards should rise upo and kill you. Ummm...just exactly how would that be done? I don't know you, I can't find you. There has to be some actual causal connection between what you think and say (thoughts) to actual crimes (action). If a case can't be made that there is a direct causal link to violence there is no crime. New Zealand is following Jew logic in their laws. The idea of the slippery slope is being used. If they let one edglord get away with speaking his mind then all hell will eventually break loose and the people might riot in the streets and kick the fucking shitskins out....After all it just might be the peoples will to do so. But the Jews don't respect people like adults who should have what they want. The Jews tell people what they can have. And the Jews want the end of white people and white culture and race mixing. They want white people defenseless and scared and their children executed in the streets by Muslims. Gag laws are meant to silence whites protesting their own destruction by Jewish domestic terrorists.

new zealand is actually the worst country

Attached: J6j67w2.png (489x445, 286K)

>Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

All white women are retarded cunt holes. Let's just put that on the table. We should have never allowed them to vote. They honestly can't think properly. Next point, I can't wait for your mother to get raped by a pack of nigger savages. All white women need to be gang raped by niggers. It's the only way they can actually understand the real world and that the ONLY thing that stands between them and a nigger rape gang is STRONG white men. Whithout us...they are MEAT. Women have magical thinking and if they are safe for too long they think somehow by some entitled imagination that they are always going to be safe. They can only extrapolate from what they experience. They lack any and all ability to abstract think. They draw no wisdom from history or present day. They lack all capacity for critical analysis, especially if they've been Poison Pilled against white men by Jewish feminism.

>aussie causes another country to implode
Jesus

You have no idea what a complete shithole it is, and the Yanks talking the place up the last decade or 2 because of LOTR has made us all want to vomit for years now. Only an absolute cuck would enjoy the place.

Good. The more they act like this, the more the blaze will rise. It will make people angry.

did they change it or where does it say about 14 years per charge?