Can somebody definite white ?are greeks white? Are italians white? Is a white person who's grand grandfather was black...

Can somebody definite white ?are greeks white? Are italians white? Is a white person who's grand grandfather was black ,white? Is an albino white? Is a white passing hispanic white? Is a white person that sit to much in the sun white? Are irish white ? Is a non- caucasian person with bleach skin white? Are brown eye/hair white?are slavs white?are gingers white?is a white person that can tan white?are ainu white? Are hungarians white?are americans white?

If white purity is so important why do you permit euroasian mixing?

Attached: 11.jpg (852x480, 17K)

D
R
O
P
THE MEME FLAG

Ok

Are you pure European?

If the answer is yes, you are white, it's simple.

>Is a white passing hispanic white
No.

>are americans white?

For the most part, no this is a subhuman spic mongrel nation.

>If white purity is so important why do you permit euroasian mixing?

Only beta males support race mixing.

White means of European descent. It's that simple.

Christian European = white

This excludes sand niggers like Bosnians and Albanians.

Hispanic's not a race you fucking retards

Hispanic is a geographical term

Any race could be hispanic

Should a 100% Iberian guy in the New World just "Not White" cause his last name is Spanish?

It's a biological term. They're still white, even if they don't meet your cultural criteria.

Who gives a fuck what white is, its more of a concept than an actual race. Generally it would be westerner of European descent but those Germanic's (germans, anglos, nords) think pale, blue eyed blonde niggers being the purest whites around, ironically they're also the most responsible for destroying the white race, > IT'S THE BIRTH RATES
> let all the migrants in and give them welfare
> be generally liberal degenerate cucks

He would be white, but most Hispanic people are not 100 percent European.

ffs i messed up the greentext im gonna go blow my brains out

What is the difference in volume of water between a puddle and a pond?

Eastern and southern europeans behave like niggers and so they can't really be said to be white.

And do puddles exist because you can’t tell me exactly how much water there has to be for it to be a pond?

Same thing with colors. Does the color ‘green’ not exist because it is on a spectrum?

Attached: roflbot.jpg (750x380, 89K)

White europeans are a subgroup of the caucasian race.
They have a very similar skull and skeletal build as that of the arabs, persians, north africans and even some indians (all part of the caucasian race), but are mostly distinguished by theit lighter pigmentation.
What people here refer to as white europeans are the 6 european subtypes, with the exception of nordicists and some other autists.

Attached: German races.jpg (500x455, 55K)

>6 european subtypes
So which ones are on the top of the piramide and which ones are on the bottom?

Im gonna be honest - white jjst means vaguely European. Its largely aesthetic, undeveloped whites are good because theyre rraditional or whatever, developed white are good because theyre smart and powerful. The ideal white is a Nord from Skyrim or a Don Draper business man. Its all from our cultural signifiers, everything that we see in our culture that makes us better than the niggers around us. If they act like niggers, i.e most Greeks and Slavs do, then theyre a lower tier of white, but still acceptable in some way. At the top of the pyramid is blue-eyed, blonde chiseled European men and super model women that we like to post pictures of, and the bottom are skinny-fat balding tanned italians who do crime in our movies, and their greasy orthodox cousins. Somewhere in the middle are anglos and irish and all the meme whites.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Is this separation established I mean there are many people who will disagree with you on this , how do you established this separation as being the only and true one?

PINK
NIPPLES

Attached: Segmental-Vitiligo-Unilateral-lesions-that-respect-almost-completely-the-body-midline.jpg (600x465, 43K)

>european iq means >100iq
>european skin type(most of the euros have type 3 skin indipendent if they are from north or south)
>european features

the rest are just opinions for now

Attached: 777.jpg (500x515, 79K)

As long as one belongs in the one of the 6 categories, its a question of merit and the genetics of the individual.
For example: a low iq, ugly and frail nordid can't claim to be superior to a high iq, attractive and physically fit mediterranean and vice versa.
Sure, the undesirables may appear more frequently among some races than another, but that's why we have eugenics and natural selection to sort that out.
To answer your question, the genetically superior from each of the 6 subtypes belong on the top of the pyramid.

This.

You're basically white if you self identify as white with something like 99% correspondence. The evidence for this is best fit genetic clusters with random SNPs

Purity doesn't really matter even among the so called white nationalists almost none of them are actually concerned with purity because across large populations you always have some ad mixture. Most of the people that care about this stuff care about broad and general trends across large populations.

By saying "Most" you still admit white hispanics exist

So quit being a retard

Sage

>are greeks white?
this is what i really need to know
if im gonna advocate for an ethnostate in my country i need to know me and my family are going to get in
my mother is 100% greek, im 50% greek, and my children will be 25%, at what point does my bloodline start being considered white

white is a nebulous term, the definition of which changes from person to person and between conversations to adapt to whatever agenda a person may have. usually for demonisation of europeans